September 17, 2014 | 1961 users online

Moisturizers - Watts Beauty- 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Solution

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by elajean

Ok, it's easy and cheap to make a hyaluronic acid serum, but even easier to buy this one and know that the amounts are all right.

I add a little licorice and green tea extracts (in glycerine) and use it under my moisturizer (face oil) and it hydrates and plumps my otherwise dehydrated skin. Licorice and green tea blend perfectly with it and add antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, brightening benefits!

I also will put a pinch of vitamin c powder in my hand and blend it with this serum before pressing it onto my face for an extra brightening boost. This formula is perfect for customizing this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This is another in my arsenal of healing treatments after a TCA peel. It's magic in a bottle! LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by frecklesnroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe I'm crazy... okay, definitely I'm crazy.
But anyway, I have used the stuff 4 whole times (in 2 days) and I *promise*, my skin was noticeably less lined, firmer, and glowier today. This was my reflection at high noon in the rearview mirror of my car, the worst possible conditions normally... except today the rearview was like looking back in time to 5 years ago.
I use the "several pumps" on face, neck/chest & backs of hands that the bottle recommends, and I do so gladly, because the stuff feels GREAT going on, and the 1 oz. bottle was like $11 on Amazon. I *barely* blot dry before I apply, in hopes of sealing in as much water as possible. At night, I follow with coconut oil or Lacura CoQ10 night cream... depending on my mood, basically. In the morning, it's some Olay DNA nonsense with SPF 50.
There is no scent, no burn, no yuck of any kind. Just loveliness. Will update as I see even more breathtaking results, I hope.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by cameobear

Over the past year, I began a horrific struggle with cystic acne; thankfully it is mostly over now, but I've struggled to update my skincare to suit my skin's needs. After going through numerous moisturizers, I've settled on the cerave hydrating lotion, but felt like it wasn't doing quite enough. I bought it because of the high quality ingredients that are usually found only in high end skincare. Hyaluronic acid is one of said ingredients, so I went on the hunt for a serum I could combine with my moisturizer to help calm my skin.

I've been using this for about two weeks, twice a day, and it is AMAZING! No breakouts whatsoever, and my skin is SO soft and calm! I apply 1 pump to my face immediately after washing my face, let it dry, then moisturize as normal. Makeup applies like a dream over this combo. I am forever in love <3

Best of all, 1 oz on Amazon was only $11!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No