July 30, 2014 | 1509 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Forever Festive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this deep red. It reminds me of OPI Pretty at the Premiere, but not as dark. I don't have the OPI anymore to compare since I discovered it was a fake I threw it out. Anyway, Forever Festive is a deep red with a golden burgundy glow to it. It lasts a long time on the nail and looks like a foil over the nail. This is so lovely. I got mine last year, so I don't know if it was just a holiday release or not, but I got it out almost forgetting about it since my Caboodles case holds them upright and the cap is so wide and square I couldn't see the shade in the bottom of any of my CG unless the square cap came off, which it often does. My only complaint of the packaging, when you turn it tight, the cap sometimes keeps turning, then I just pull it off after that point and use the stub end to paint. Not the best, but I still get a good job done because the formula can almost correct itself in some strokes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour~ Perfect for the holiday seasons :)