October 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - L'Absolu Rouge in Blush Classique 337

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lipstick. I'm very fair and lean more toward cool toned. This is a beautiful medium pink, maybe a hint of coral, with terrific staying power, no shimmer, and a lovely finish. It can go subtle or bold depending on how heavily you layer. And it leaves a nice flush stain after it wears off, which takes several hours for me. I have not experienced any dryness but I would put up with it for this color!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color. It's a medium toned pink as the other reviewer described and it makes my lips look fresh and healthy. It is a similar color to Chanel Mademoiselle. The lipstick feels smooth and creamy going on and does not feel heavy, but it may dry your lips out a little if you do not moisturize them beforehand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: After a couple days of wearing this, my lips were getting dry patches (yuck!). But I loved the color! So, I went back because I remember the SA saying they had it in a gloss too. The SA cautioned me that if the lipstick caused dryness this could be worse. Meh...I'll try it anyway. Very happy with it. Still opaque enough color with enough glossy sheen and wears very well. :)

was surprised to find no review for this lippie! I have been on a quest for a decent medium toned pink that didn't have brown or fuschia undertones. After a couple exchanges at MAC at Nordstrom, I wandered to Lancome and pulled out a couple of lipsticks to try and was on my way home with this one in minutes. Mind you, you are never *really* sure until you wear it at home for a while. I was shocked to later realize that THIS was the color I've been looking for for years!

PROS:
It's not cool nor warm, not barbie, or glittery, just medium toned pink
Wears with some moisture, so not matte
Wears really well!

CONS:
Price! ($30 is an awful lot!!) but I'm hoping it gets into GWP circulation and I can score for less $$ on eBay
The lid needs to be lined up to latch on tightly...kind of a hassle
Might be coincidence, but my lips got flaky one day after wearing so am putting balm on underneath at start of day only, not for retouches.