September 3, 2014 | 1466 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Calming Comfort Baby Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this stuff!!!! I use this on my baby and I also use it myself. It is the best baby lotion it have used! It smells AMAZING and it is so hydrating!! It's thicker than the Johnson and Johnson baby lotion and is so much more hydrating and the smell lasts longer! I will definitely repurchase this again and again! I can't get enough of this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Every nurse needs this! I wash my hands a lot, and I work in a state prison so the only soap we have is antibacterial dial. It's light weight, non greasy, to me it smells clean, and best of all it keeps my hands from being rough dry and cracked. The price is on point at 5 bucks, if someone steals it from me I'm not devastated... remember it is a prison. I've also put it on my cheeks when the wind is blowing or if it's freezing and it didn't break me out. My only con is that aveeno tests on animals, shame on them!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by soybean1127

I love this lotion. It works incredibly well as a makeup remover!!!! I wear a ton of eye makeup and this bad boy gets rid of every speck of glitter/waterproof mascara/etc. It's also really gentle and doesn't cause breakouts. It's a heck of a deal, compared to pricey makeup removers sold at Sephora, etc. One of my HG items for sure :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Pixiepeddle

This moisturizer is good, but not great. It does moisturize my face and smell good, but it doesn't make my face soft. I don't think i will buy this again... BTW, If any of you know a light moisturizer that make your skin super soft please tell me at xhyorix@gmail.com

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by buggyness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this on my daughter after every bath since she was born (she's six now). Not only did it protect and moisturize her skin, but thanks to a frantic call to poison control, it won't hurt you if eaten :)

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love putting this on as a nighttime moisturizer. It has the same great quality of all the other Aveeno lotions, plus the added relaxing scent. I really love the baby powder/lavender/vanilla scent at night. I find it very soothing and comforting. I hope they start to make this in the larger size with the pump. That would be awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by blonderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this as a night time moisturizer. I have trouble sleeping alot of nights and this seems to help. I like the scent. I felt like it wasn't as overpowering as the J&J stress relief lotion and moisturized just as well. Seems to dry pretty quickly and it actually made a huge difference in the KP I had on the backs of my arms from using this nightly. I like it and was hoping to repurchase as I recently ran out but they were out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by onthemove

Another staple in my home. Originally purchased for my daughter as an infant, I began as well to use this product. Never irritating and quite moisturizing. I love the soft, powdery scent-as a lavender afficianado, it really is nowhere near lavender for me. Nonetheless, it is a fantastic lotion for little ones and older alike. Reasonably priced and a definite rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kittybrmow

This lotion smells heavenly and the smell is not that strong. This really moisturizes. I will buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This smells nice although I prefer the smell of JnJ Bedtime Lotion better this really moisturizes. My skin does not feel dry afterwards. Good stuff!