December 20, 2014 | 1255 users online

Self Tanners - Yves Rocher - Autobronzant Lift Care Face

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This looks like a nice, natural tan. The smell is something you get used to, and it leaves after a while. It's not scary to put on because the cream is white when it comes out of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Has anyone else had issues with this product breaking them out? I did a little research of the ingredients and apparently myristyl myristate is a chemical that commonly breaks people out. I really like the express spray version of this stuff - I find it gives a really natural tan so I keep repurchasing it, but it also has alcohol in it. So I gave this one a try and it broke me out! It also didn't give an even tan.. it was really obvious around my hairline. Hmmm. Maybe I will skip this one in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very happy to have found this product! I'm extremely critical when it comes to skincare products! My problem with self tanners for the face is that I often get a yellow/orange/sick color, they are drying to my skin (and hands after applying) and they smell bad. I was quite satisfied with Yves Rocher's "Bronze Nature", that unfortunately has been discontinued. After trying several disappointing self tanners, also the expensive ones with good reviews, I finally gave this one a try and I love it! It reminds me of "Bronze Nature", but better. It gives my porcelain pale skin (transparent during winter) the glow that I get naturally during the summer months! Not orange, not yellow, but tanned and even. It's also very fool proof. The consistency is good, very hydrating, not drying, and easy to apply. The smell is just like the "Bronze Nature", a little strong, but it smells of sweet flowers and doesn't have that classic self tanner smell. After one application I get a nice tan which lasts for a couple of days. It is recommended to apply every day until desired tan is achieved (maximum 4 days), and then apply every 3 days to maintain the color. I apply it in the night so I can wash the excess color off in the morning. That gives me the best result. As always, be careful with the hair line when you apply so it doesn't leave marks. It is so cheap! This just shows that quality doesn't always have something to do with price. As for the ingredients, I can't find a list of the ingredients!? But I think it does contain parabens which is something I normally try to avoid, however, since it's not applied every single day, it's okay with me. I will definitely recommend this product. If you are not used to self tanners or if you are very light skinned, this is also a good place to start.