December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - Undetectable Creme Bronzer Warm Tan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy Sh*tballs do I love this product! Dare I say... I actually like it more than my beloved Soleil tan de Chanel Bronzing makeup base.

I saw this at target and noticed right away it looked to be a close match/dupe for my Soleil. I figured it couldn't hurt anything to spend a whopping ten bucks and try this out. I am so glad I did. This glides on, blends easy, doesn't streak or cake, and looks very natural. Although instructions do not indicate this can be used as an all over bronzer or under makeup, I did apply it this way and loved the outcome. To be honest if I wanted a "spot bronzer" I would have needed to purchase the next color up as this one (41) looks darker than it really is in container and is just a more golden version of my NC30 skin.

So why do I like it more than the Chanel? OK well, first off, all the things I like abt the Soleil (application, performance, etc) I also get with the SK version. SK is slightly creamier than CC's, a major plus for my dry skin. More importantly for me is that the SK version seems to lean yellow, whereas Soleil has a tinge of orange in its base. Now let's get into the issue of cheddar: SK is $10 while Chanel's is $50. While I do believe the Chanel bronzer is worth every penny, the fact that a dupe now exists at a fraction of that price saves me big-time; it's insane to think I can get almost 5 of these for the price of one Soleil tan de Chanel.

The only thing I don't like about the SK cream bronzer is that IMO the packaging is bulky and goofy. I can totally live with that though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

I like this bronzer, but I don't use it everyday. I like to apply it with a sponge like the beauty blender (I actually put a bad dupe for the BB to use since it applies denser). The bronzer blends very well and stays on all day. I'm just not a cream product user very often so I don't reach for this often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I am normally very oily so I stay away from anything creamy (I already get the dewey/oily look after a few hours anyway, so why bother?) But this was a little different. The formula itself feels wet and slightly sticky, but boy is this really pigmented! It looks really dark when you first put it on but after you blend it out it just melts right into the skin to a nice smooth finish. Of course, I don't reach for this often because it's not as quick as dusting a powder bronzer on. Also - for anyone who self tans, this product is great for the tops of your hands. With frequent hand washing and tricky self tanner placement on the hands anyway, I find my color fading the fastest here than any other parts of my body. Just a quick swipe and rub of the creme onto the backs of your hands and it looks like and uniform again! Price was a bit high for a Target brand, and the packaging is a little clunky (I don't need the sponge in the bottom!) Sleek metallic compact with magnetic closure is really neat too! This seems like it'll last me a while so I probably won't need to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw a couple of beauty gurus on YouTube recommend this so I thought I'd give it a try. My skin has been so dry lately so I've been trying to stick to creme products.

Unfortunately, this was a pretty big disappointment. I'm very fair and this comes off as orange on my skin. Not totally orange -- but not a natural looking color either. It does seem to blend well, but if the color doesn't work for you ...

It's also very highly fragranced. I can smell it for a long time after putting it on, which I don't like. And fragrance can be an irritant for a lot of people. Why does bronzer need a fragrance anyway?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

SK's creme bronzer is the BEST!!! I love the fact that this bronzer is a creme and it just melts and blends effortlessly into ythe skin for an uber natural, sheer, bronzed look. It really makes you look like you spent a day in the sun! There is nothing orange or dirty looking about this bronzer. Not glittery sparkles either. It's in a large, round pot with a mirror and sponge applicator, however, I like to just apply this with my fingers. It's sheer, but saturated and the color is definitely buildable. I can go on and on about the perks of this bronzer forever. It is the best that I have ever used in my entire life. I would highly recommend that you run down to Target and grab up this beauty. It comes in two colors: Warm Tan for lighter skin tones and Rich Bronze for darker skin tones. It's perfect!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No