April 16, 2014 | 1976 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - Undetectable Creme Bronzer Warm Tan

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw a couple of beauty gurus on YouTube recommend this so I thought I'd give it a try. My skin has been so dry lately so I've been trying to stick to creme products.

Unfortunately, this was a pretty big disappointment. I'm very fair and this comes off as orange on my skin. Not totally orange -- but not a natural looking color either. It does seem to blend well, but if the color doesn't work for you ...

It's also very highly fragranced. I can smell it for a long time after putting it on, which I don't like. And fragrance can be an irritant for a lot of people. Why does bronzer need a fragrance anyway?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

SK's creme bronzer is the BEST!!! I love the fact that this bronzer is a creme and it just melts and blends effortlessly into ythe skin for an uber natural, sheer, bronzed look. It really makes you look like you spent a day in the sun! There is nothing orange or dirty looking about this bronzer. Not glittery sparkles either. It's in a large, round pot with a mirror and sponge applicator, however, I like to just apply this with my fingers. It's sheer, but saturated and the color is definitely buildable. I can go on and on about the perks of this bronzer forever. It is the best that I have ever used in my entire life. I would highly recommend that you run down to Target and grab up this beauty. It comes in two colors: Warm Tan for lighter skin tones and Rich Bronze for darker skin tones. It's perfect!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No