Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 6/9/2015 11:20:00 PM

Used it for three days.
1. Use at nighttime
2. No makeup on face

First day it was amazing. I used it along with a new scrub I got, and my face was cleansed nicely. However, I noticed slight itch and redness on two-three patches of my face.

Second day, I used it on its own. It was clean and refreshing, but the next morning, my face was back to oily. Itch continued.

Third day, after I used it, I feel it was drying my face, and it might caused two acne (just redness and popped up a bit, not sure it is acne yet.

Stopped using fourth day. Continue to test next week since I have a ceremony to attend this weekend.

Update: June 15, 2015
Started using again at 13rd.
Caught a cold earlier that day, and obliviously had a flaky nose and philtrum for sneezed a lot and made that patch of skin dry.
I tried to avoid having too much contact with that area with the cleanser but just minimal amount to contact. It kinda hurts, and my nose was visibly more flaky in two hours.
14th, same method, worst flakes.
I guess I should come back after.

on 5/1/2015 11:15:00 PM

Got this facewash recently. So far, I like it. The smell is the only thing that I dislike about it. It is not expensive and it is not drying. Basically, it gets the job done. I'd give it a solid 4 out of 5.

on 4/30/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a good inexpensive facewash that gets the job done. It removes all my makeup including foundation. It is good for oily skin and isn't too drying. It does sting my eyes a little but I have yet to find a facewash that doesn't.

on 4/15/2015 8:46:00 AM

This is awesome stuff! Completely removes my SS, Estee Lauder DL, waterproof mascara (takes a little bit of gentle extra rubbing) and leaves none of it behind. I love that it is in a pump = so easy to use and no slipping out of my hands should I need a tiny bit more product after starting on my face. It doesn't leave a film behind, doesn't dry out my combo skin, doesn't aggravate my mild rosacea and hasn't caused any breakouts.

I will definitely keep this in my regular rotation of MU removers/facial cleansers (currently alternating between this and Garnier MU Removing Lotion Cleanser - Sensitive Skin).

on 3/23/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the '' Clean & Clear essentials foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin'', a clear bottle with a purple pump and a yellow background. This is a simple cleaner that got the job done, period. The smell is lemon-y and fresh without being overpowering and it doesn't linger on the skin after washing away the product. It doesn't strip the moisture out of my skin but doesn't leave it hydrated.

Overall, it's an ok product. If you're searching for a basic cleanser that doesn't leave your skin dry and thight, and that is easy to find and not too expensive, this is a great one. I just love fancier product lol

on 1/8/2015 2:12:00 PM

Wow this cleanser is amazing! Im really glad I took a chance and tried it. I was weary of it because I have very acne prone sensitive skin and I was having a tough time finding a makeup removing cleanser that isnt so harsh. I decided on this one since after all its for "sensitive skin" and Im really glad I did because its amazing. It removes ALL my face makeup while it cleanses my skin and it doesnt leave my skin feeling tight or dry (i still do moisturize afterwards though). The little red acne bumps that were forming a few days ago have actually gone away! The fragrance is also very light and it doesnt linger after washing. Im so happy with this cleanser!!

Pros
-removes makeup really well
-doesnt dry out skin
-doesnt irritate
-super affordable

Cons
(none)

on 1/3/2015 8:55:00 PM

sooooo not for sensitive skin. made my skin reallyyyy red and dry even though i used to always apply moisturiser after .if you have sensitive skin try to clean your skin with non foaming cleansers or water solutions..but do not buy this if u have sensitive skin!!

on 11/16/2014 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am giving a 5 because I can't believe how phenomenal this has been to my skin. I have tried everything from Darphin to Clarins to everything and my skin responds the best to this product.

I didnt remove a lippie for it but the smell took me back to being 16 which is not my fav smell but because my skin loves this stuff I overlook it.

I use with a clarisonic but notice that I need to remove my makeup before using the clarisonic, either with a wipe or I double cleanse. Again, because this stuff does not give me bumps or I react, I have given 5 out of 5

I'm on my second bottle and buy it at Target in Alberta Canad

on 9/11/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Gentle basic cleanser. Larger option if you like Purpose face wash.
This just did not clean well enough for me. I like a cleanser that is capable of removing my makeup.

on 8/24/2014 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

To be precise, my bottle doesn't look like the one above, but I'm sure it's just an older version of the same product. I'm using "Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin."

AWESOME!

My husband and I both use and love this cleanser. We were using a pricey John Masters' all-natural facial cleanser (which I still give high praise), but we recently tried the Clean & Clear for a comparative experience (and savings) lol.

I put a nickel-size amount on a facial brush from Sephora, and wash my face, neck, and décolletage. It doesn't strip the oils from my skin like harsh soaps, nor leave my skin feeling dry, tight, or squeaky - but it definitely gets the dirt and build-up from a long day!

It has brightened my skin, and I haven't had a pimple since I started using it daily. I'm not exactly acne prone, but I usually get a small pimple or two during menstruation. Three months - NO pimples! For this reason, it's earned a permanent place in my bathroom cubby. I even bought some for my pimply teenage son. Updates on his progress once I can get him to actually TRY it - ((kids)).

The smell is great, too!! Not strong, but a kind of...say lemony fresh. Because it's a sensitive skin formula there's probably no actual lemon or mint, but the subtle SMELL is something refreshing in that way. Very comforting.

This is good stuff! I haven't glowed like this since my honeymoon!

For the price...it's a steal.