August 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by juicyluvr75

I've been using this cleanser since I was 15, and now i'm 20. I don't know if it's that great since I never really tried many other cleansers, but this doesn't add any breakouts to my skin nor does it irritate my skin. The fragrance is comforting, and it foams up nicely. I like it and have repurchased time and time again. The pump bottle and gel formula leave no mess!

This is perfect if you want an inexpensive cleanser that doesn't make any claims to clear acne or brighten. It's simply a gentle cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have finally found my inexpensive replacement for Philosophy's Purity cleanser. This stuff is amazing. After trying Neutrogena's face wash and hating it, I decided I would try this. It smells really comforting and takes off my makeup without stripping it. Five stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Katie1717

I really like this facewash! I have very oily, acne prone skin thats also very sensitive (mild rosacea). I need a facewash strong enough to remove my makeup, but gentle enough too not cause redness/dryness. I find this facewash removes all my foundation with just one wash, leaves my skin feeling clean, and doesnt aggravate redness or break me out. My only complaint is that its a bit drying (it does contain SLS), so I tend to only use it as my nighttime cleanser. I live in a cold climate though.
Ive tried tons of other cleansers but keep coming back to this one- have been using it for years. Plus its cheap-only about 6$ in Canada!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by iamsuperzero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this for a few days and it left a patch of dead skin on the side of my face. I have sensitive skin and it goes up and down. Based on some of the ingredients, I don't think I'll be buying this again. It's not as gentle as you may think.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by TheBoev

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have used this cleanser for years. Before I found this, my HG cleanser, I went through many, many trial and errors. Prescription cleansers and everything in between. I read reviews on here and decided to try it. My poor sensitive, rosacea skin was suffering until I found this. Not only does it keep my skin clear, it cleans my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling super clean but not dry and stingy. All I have to say is I hope they NEVER discontinue this. It's a skin-saver for pennies on the dollar!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Jemma123

This really helped with some breakouts but when I used it , it left my skin feeling overly squeaky clean and tight...

After the 3rd day of using it, my skin starting stinging from it and burned badly...

Idk how I feel about this cleanser ill do another review in a week .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

This was my very first face wash when I was 11 years old. I've used it on and off since then! I only use it in the mornings to get rid of the oil that built up through the night. It can be a little drying, so I wouldn't suggest it for drier skin types. But it's perfect for my oily skin. I love the scent - it reminds me of my youth. It's just a nice, simple, no nonsense cleanser! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

so this is an unbelievable product. I need to use gel cleansers, the creams wont work on me. makes my skin vibrant, youthful, grease BUSTER...I only use this wash in the MORNING and ONLY if my skin really needs it. It can't be dry, or this product will make it too dry. I use it approx. every other morning and that cycle has been working really well for me.

BUT one lippie removed because you cannot use this as your everyday cleanser :(

...this is actually called the essentials and it is an amazing cleanser...it is like a low end version of the mac green cleanser...you can use it every day, your skin simply needs to get used to it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I first got this because I started using retin-a and wanted a no nonsense basic gentle facial cleanser that wouldn't irritate my face further. I then read that this is almost the exact same as the Purpose facial cleanser, which is supposed to be gentle and good for acne-prone skin or something.

I actually went through a whole bottle of this stuff and I really thought it was a great cleanser. It took off my face makeup and my face just felt really clean afterwards. Then I tried several other cleansers and thought none of them were as good as this one. So I bought another bottle and brought it with me to grad school and big mistake.

Seriously, I had no problems with this cleanser when I was in Florida. I'm in New England now and it's getting quite cool and this cleanser is almost leaving a layer of white on my face because it is so drying :( I don't understand because I used to like this cleanser so much. I have to go find a more hydrating cleanser now... Also, I thought I had oily skin but now I'm not too sure...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best overall cleanser I have ever tried. It cleanses off all my makeup well and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Inexpensive and comes with a pump. The price does not hurt either! They always have a coupon for a dollar off too.

note - I'm not sure if they stopped distributing this particular product in Walgreens, although the rest of the line is still there.