April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Polishes - OPI - I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a dark blue polish that is perfect for Fall/Winter or 4th of July, if you wanted to do a flag or patriotic type design on your nails. Otherwise I find this shade pretty dull. It bores me and I don't find myself going to it that much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I'm a sucker for dark blue nail polish and OPI, so this is a no-brainer for me. It's a dark denim creme polish--no shimmer or glimmer. The color is dark with no purplish or grey tones, and doesn't look black even in lower lighting.
Application is smooth, even, and opaque in two coats. It dries very quickly and doesn't chip quickly on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw is from OPI Euro Centrale Collection 2013. I guess obviously this one is representing Poland. What a name! Anyway, this color is advertised a deep midnight blue. However, I find this color is more of a Prussian blue. The color has a tint of green but still mainly deep blue. Very black based and it's quite unique. Some people find it looks like a teal. However it is more of a deep Prussian blue to me.
The application is very smooth. It takes 2 coats to make it completely opaque. I think becasue it is a dark base color, the drying time is so quick. The creme base make it look very elegant. I think this color should be put in fall/autumn instead of spring. I guess it is a bit for spring/summer. Anyway, this is a unique blue and it's great to wear with denim I supposed. I will definitely buy this one again.