October 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Blush - Avon - Ideal Luminous Blush - Heavenly Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful blush. I guess I would call it a slightly brighter, clear medium pink with no shimmer. Lasts all day. Just as pretty as the high end blushes I own. Really brightens the face with a pop of color. Nicely pigmented but not so much that I look like a clown. I was curious to see if I had a similar blush in my collection. The closest one I found was the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface. Very similar on the skin. Have to love these Avon blushes. I paid $6 for mine on sale. A beauty bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by justcheeky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in LOVE with Avon Ideal Luminous Blush!

I have it in Heavenly Pink which is a soft yet bright pink, perfect for adding that "pop" of color; Antique Rose which is a neutrally pinky/brown every day shade and Coral Radiance which is a true coral perfect for summer on tanned skin.

The formula is buildable and is best when applied with a proper blush brush. The texture is light and easy to blend; it's not chalky or overly sparkly/shimmery. I find that the color lasts all day and I rarely need to reapply unless I want to, not from color fade. The compact has a nice size mirror too, good for on-the-go makeup checks. The brush is like many that come with the product, not really functional but ok in a pinch.

Ideal Luminous Blush is a good quality product at a great price which normally sells for $8.00 but is often on sale for under $6.00 online at Avon.com and in Avon the books.
I will continue to purchase this item as long as Avon keeps selling it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Nuviisanchez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh! I am in love with it! It is my everyday blush it is pigmented so just by applying a small amount is very noticeable! I use very little for a natural look and i go alittle wild for special occasions and i love using it and i recommend it! It may seem bright but once its on your skin it just looks plain gorgeous (;!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by habana

I love the pink color of this blush and just had to buy it. I am so glad I did. The color is gorgeous, highly pigmented (a little goes a loooong way), and the color lasts a long time without having to reapply.

Packaging is much nicer than most blushes. It comes in a sleek square black case that pops open at the press of a button. Inside the the top cover is a nice size mirror and a small brush is included.

I bought this for $5.99 on sale and I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.