November 23, 2014 | 2056 users online

Eyeliner - Pixi - Endless Silky liner - Copperglow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I read about these on one of the blogs I regularly check. The woman who runs the blog is a fan of higher end products, but on occasion a mid-range one slips in. I just happened to read her review of these eyeliners on the day she posted a glowing review.

So, I headed on over to Target to check them out. I picked up the Cafe Gold shade and this shade, Copper Glow. WOW, these are equal too, if not better, than alot of department store eyeliners. They are very soft and glide on beautifully with out tugging or pulling. This shade, Copper Glow, is a beautiful coppery brown that just really compliments my blue eyes. Once set, these do not budge, smudge or smear. They are very long wearing and you will want to let your eye makeup remover set a bit before you wipe it off. If you tightline, like me, these really get into your eyelashes and require a little more effort to remove. The only downside is that these can be almost too soft. You can sharpen the pencil and do one eye and have to sharpen it again to do the other eye, so there is a small bit of waste to these.

These pencils come in a nice variety of other colors, some being "blackened" shades of brighter colors. I intend to try the deep plum as my next one. These do run $15 in Target which is comparable to Clinique in price for eyeliners. However, since these are a little more accessbile for me, I recommend trying them out. You will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow this is stupendously pretty! It's a darkish coppery brown, but it has red, gold and brown sparkles in it! Not garishly so, but they are there!! This looks so good with warm toned neutral shadows. It wears well - I get a full 8 hours, but I wear primer so that may help. It does need to set a bit before it's smudge and/or wipeawayable proof. Let it set a minute or so and it stays put nicely. It appears this will be part of the core group - it's in a special display right now, but the revamped displays I've seen have a place for it along side the other shades they already have. I like this so much I actually bought a backup of it because there was a rare coupon for Pixi at Target a couple weeks back. That brought the price down to reasonable - otherwise it's $15 and I think that's a little bit high for Target.... tho the quality is right on par with liners from high end lines. I'm just a cheapskate. :)