December 18, 2014 | 844 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Idolize Me Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with previous reviewers, use a very light hand with this. Love that it has no simmer. Very clear peach with a little pink. This will last me a lifetime because you use so little. I highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by yasmin92

Really pretty colour a nice peachy/pink gives the natural flushed look. It is really pigmented but careful not to use too much! Only thing I would have linked is maybe a little bit more shimmer otherwise I adore this product!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by baronchow

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A pretty deep-toned pinky/peach powder blush in the Love Me Collection. No shimmer which I prefer. This is very highly pigmented and lasts on the skin (over tinted moisturizer is how I use it). One of those 'clear' colors that gives a brightness to the face ... just go light on the application or you'll have clown cheeks. I use a super light sweep with a fan brush.
Is it just me ... the latch of many of the Smashbox compacts (blush and Halo Powder for example) just don't last ...