July 31, 2014 | 1299 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Flor Violeta Perfume

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been on a violet kick lately and have had trouble finding an affordable scent with a strong violet note that doesn't smell old or dusty. This scent isn't that but it's still a nice perfume. I purchased mine on Ebay... a full sized 50mL bottle for $10 and free shipping is more than affordable and pretty much along the lines of what I think this scent should retail for anyway because it might be pretty but there is nothing unique or special about it. It is very average in terms of perfumes and has a kind of generic quality to the scent. It's a mix of fruity and floral with a hint of musk but not enough to bog the scent down. It still has a very light and sparkling feel to it. Very nice scent for spring I think. I don't get so much violet as I get a non specific floral which is a bummer. It has a bit of a green sharpness to it that mellows out as the scent wears down. Not too strong of a scent and not too light, fades down nicely with average wear time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this perfume. It is a little pricey compared to other avon fragrances but not fragrances in general. It smells a LOT like DKNY Be Delicious to me. I like the bottle. Lasting power seems decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Okay so I have to totally rewrite my review on this lovely fragrance! I had the onset of a cold when I wrote my first review of this perfume but I did not know I had a cold coming on so I gave it a not so good a review. Since I have gotten my sense of smell back, I find this fragrance very nice and I have bought the large bottle, lotion, and shower gel. ;-) The bottle is not nearly as common place as I thought it was from looking online, and in the book. It is a very lovely dark, hot pink on the bottom of the bottle and gradually fades to the top in a more clear glass with a lacy, frill on the top. It is very pretty! The fragrance itself is soft and delicate. It stays close to the skin but it stays noticeable for hours and I do love it. The notes are listed as green apple, violet blossom, and soft musk. It is not a complex scent at all. Kate del-Castillo/actress is the lady behind the scent. She did well if she really did have anything to do with it's creation. Good one for Avon. Sure hope they keep it for a long time!