Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

4.6

Petrolatum, aroma, isopropyl myristate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, CI 19140

on 2/20/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! I've been using this for years, I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up with soft, healthy lips!

on 2/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. What I don't love is the packaging because, clearly, it isn't hygienic sticking your fingers into it. Otherwise, I do love this cocoa butter vaseline jelly as well as the moisturizing lotion. But I love this as my lip treatment.

on 2/6/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This sucks!!! The normal cocoa butter Vaseline is so much better for chapped lips.. It's very thick and sticky and goopy, it's disgusting... I know it's not just my little jar either, because I bought the rosy lips as well, and it was the same issue. Would not buy this again, definitely prefer my EOS or my Sugar Fresh...

on 1/29/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've always been a fan of using petroleum jelly in beauty emergencies. After being out in the cold shoveling snow for 2 hours my lips were a mess, all chapped and flaking. I immediately went to the nearest drugstore and bought this.
The moment I put it on my lips started feeling better. Within 20 minutes they were super soft and mostly healed. I love that they added the cocoa scent, it smells so good. The little tub size is the perfect size to just put into my bag.
I took 1 lippie off only because a tub isn't the most sanitary.

A mini-tub of Vaseline, what could be cuter? (Just kidding - a lot of things.) But seriously, this is sooooo adorable and I love the strong cocoa butter scent. Pretty sure that's all this is; just regular ol' Vaseline with cocoa butter scent. Doesn't matter, I love it. I have empty containers now, I have repurchased so many times.
*And, because it IS basically only Vaseline, I like to use this anywhere I might need extra moisturizing power. It's conveniently sized, great for keeping in a makeup bag, purse, pocket, whatever.

on 1/14/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

the jar is really cute but once you use more than 2/3 of jar you kind of have to use your finger to dig in there. This is a lot thicker and goopier than normal vaseline and makes your lips feel really thick and sticky (even with a thin layer) but thats why it's so effective as a nighttime lip treatment for extremely chapped lips. if you have really chapped/cracked lips, slather this on for a couple of hours and it'll soothe the cracks and loosen up the outer layer of dead skin enough for you to slough it off. Or you can put this on and take a shower and afterwards you can use a lip scrub to exfoliate your lips. would not repurchase because vaseline accomplishes same thing but with a less thick feel.

on 1/13/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this since it came out & LOVE IT!!!!

I'm another that uses it at bedtime too! I also use it during the day,it keeps my lips hydrated,moisturized & soft,

The faint cocoa butter scent is great! I've been through a few of these mini tubs & will continue to repurchase!

on 1/10/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This stuff works amazingly well if you have extremely chapped/broken skin. It's perfect to put on at night. You wake up with plump, hydrated lips. Did not like the packaging though- wish it came in a tube form or something instead.

on 1/4/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use all of the Vaseline Lip Therapy jars and this one is probably my favorite. The consistency is just slightly harder than the original and the pink one. I like the subtle cocoa butter scent and I love the way it makes my lips feel and look. My only complaint is that the little pot is sort of a pain when it gets low. I don't like using my finger and getting it all greasy and having it under my fingernail...so you really need a lip brush (or a Q-Tip) to get it out.

on 12/11/2014 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is thick and sticky, unlike plain petroleum jelly. There is also no cocoa butter in it (at least not the one sold here in Canada. I looked at the package in walmart the other day, and the only ingredient listed was petroleum jelly).
It lasts a long time, but doesn't really moisturize that much. It's just sticky. I also don't like the deep, narrow pot. I always end up getting it under my nails, which is gross.

Popular Lip Treatments