September 17, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! Its been hot here in CA a lot lately and my lips needed saving and it worked liked a dream! I only use at night.... I tried it with lipstick and it was a mess.... Will repurchase once this is used up.. My lips are softer and not as cracked and dry....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have all 3 of these mini's and the cocoa butter one is my absolute favorite!
It smells incredible and feels so good on my lips.
Plus, it's cute to boot!

I kind of wish they came in a stick form, but I'm not exactly sure that would be possible without screwing with the formula.

HOLY GRAIL STATUS

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my night time balm that I keep in my nightstand. I absolutely love it!

The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the fragrance. It smells amazing! I can't quite put my finger on the fragrance, but it seems to be chocolate/coconut like. Very rich and enticing.

This balm is very emollient and does a great job conditioning my lips. Since it is Vaseline, it has a cushiony feel too it and is not waxy at all.

I don't keep this balm with me during the day because I prefer lip balms in tubes for easier application. I also prefer a lip balm with SPF durning the day, and this obviously doesn't have any.

Overall a great lip balm at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ikraa94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lip balm and only lip balm I've used up completely (without losing it) and repurchased. I didn't notice how amazing this was until I try to go back to EOS. it wasn't cutting it. Great smell, cute packaging, actually moisturizes, great base for lipstick. I have nothing bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by hanako283

This is the cutest, cutest jar! People always comment on the packaging when I pull it out of my bag. The balm itself is extremely moisturizing and smells just like candy, but I think the cocoa butter in it is making me break out A LOT around my lip. Not a good look! I am willing to try the original version to see if it would work, but for now, I had to stop using this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maca7

I love this lip balm! It makes your lips so smooth and it smells really yummy. I use it before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are in perfect shape! It can be used under a regular lipstick as well, but you would need to apply it very lightly so it allows the lipstrick to actually stay on top of it without being runny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by husserl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This winter has been especially brutal on my lips for no clear reason. I had tried a few "stick" lip care formulas but I wasn't having much luck. The only time I saw any improvement was when I put some Aquaphor on my lips before bed in a moment of desperation and I had some limited success with that. The Aquaphor healed up some of the cracking, but it tasted lame and constantly needed to be re-applied. Shortly after that experiment, I saw these completely adorable Vaseline mini-jars at the grocery store. I decided to buy one.

In my mind, my hypothesis was this: petrolium jelly (a main ingredient in aquaphor) + cocoa butter = even more moisture & better taste!

And it I thought right because it works like a charm! I put this on before bed and wake up with soft lips. It also leaves lasting moisture for several hours after application if I use it during the day. It has a pleasant slightly sweet aroma and taste. It's a little gooier feeling than other "stick" products, but I like the results so much better.

I did subtract a couple of lippies for packaging. Granted, the mini jars ARE really cute (even the checkout person who rang me up commented on the cute packaging). I just don't like it when I have to stick my fingers into anything to get product out. To me, it seems unhygenic. However, the product is so cheap I don't think I really care *that* much to stop me from buying it. If I catch a cold while I'm using this jar, I could definitely afford to buy a new one if I didn't want to re-use the old one. It would just be even better (even if only in my mind!) if it were in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought this was going to be like regular vaseline but the consistency is actually a bit thicker. It has a nice soothing scent too like vanilla and chocolate. This has saved my lips from chapping and peeling during the extremely cold weather. It's so affordable, and so small you can easily pack it anywhere (in the car, purse, desk at work, makeup bag, pocket). I love putting this on a few minutes before applying my lipstick so the lipstick doesn't settle into dry spots. It's a lot longer lasting than some of the other butters out there. It actually has repaired my lips long term. If you want extra moisture, slather a thick layer of this on before bedtime. It's gonna make your lips so soft and plump looking the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The tiny jar is adorable and fits well in my purse or coat pocket. It has a lovely vanilla/cocoa smell and really helps to seal in the moisture when my lips are dry. This winter has been specifically brutal not only on my hands but my lips. After using this, my lips feel and look more hydrated and best of all there is no stickiness. Perfect to use at bedtime to soak in overnight. I also use it under lipsticks that are drying to add sheen. I have also used this on dry cuticles and flaky areas of my skin with no problems. Works well in a pinch. I now want to try the rose version to see how well that compares to this. Highly recommended. I found my jar at CVS but may be cheaper at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg these are the cutest little things ever!!! I have these adorable little jars in the original, cocoa butter and rose (But I could only find the rose version in the USA at rite aid.) They work so well with moisturizing your lips, face, body and pretty much everywhere. When I'm in a pickle I will just whip one of these out and start moisturizing anything: everything... Even down to my cuticles and elbows lol.

And when I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

And I love how this smells so yummy!! Vaseline, you guys took CUTE AND ADORABLE to a whole new level!! I got this for $2 cdn at shoppers drug mart.