Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

4.5

Petrolatum, aroma, isopropyl myristate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, CI 19140

on 6/23/2015 11:02:00 AM

I've been using this stuff for a couple of months now and I love it. It's so smooth and it lasts a lot longer than I thought it would. I have a habit of picking dead skin from my lips because it annoys the crap out of me and I haven't had an issue with lip peeling since I've been using this stuff.

for starters: i hate the smell of coconut. can't stand it. palm oil or coconut oil in anything means i can't use or eat it.

cocoa butter, on the other hand, i like!

this... smells like old school suntan oil, like fake oily coconuts. i was so disappointed in this, after loving the Rosy Lips version so much. i was temped to scoop out the contents and throw it away, and just keep the cute little empty container, but my mom liked the smell so i gave it to her.

on 5/4/2015 11:53:00 AM

I was hoping to like this, as I am a fan of using regular vaseline petroleum jelly on my lips, but unfortunatley, I disliked this stuff a lot. It smells good, I will give it that, but the texture is waaaay too sticky and thick for me. I prefer Nivea Lip Butters!

on 4/19/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. It's perfect because it keeps away dry lips. When ever I misplace it I feel so lost. This is my second one buying and they last forever. I have even purchased it for my grandma and boyfriend. I love the coca butter too it makes it even better. It's honestly something I don't like leaving the house without.

on 3/6/2015 12:22:00 AM

This winter has been kinda harsh this year. My skin, especially my lips have been dry and chapped. I usually use Carmex but it has done nothing for me this year. I was going to by Agave lip treatment but, that's $20.. So I picked up this mini pot on a whim.. Whoa instant results. I was kinda worried it would be greasy and glossy looking but it's not. It's not a dry wax feeling like Chapstick either. I hate dipping my finger into the pot but Idc.. This stuff WORKS. I can sleep with it on and still feel it on when I wake up. The scent is light, little to no taste. It doesn't melt off or slide all over my face.. I bought 3 more just to keep one near all the time. I have the Cocoa Butter, Creme Bruele and Rosey and all feel and work the same. Love

on 2/20/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! I've been using this for years, I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up with soft, healthy lips!

on 2/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. What I don't love is the packaging because, clearly, it isn't hygienic sticking your fingers into it. Otherwise, I do love this cocoa butter vaseline jelly as well as the moisturizing lotion. But I love this as my lip treatment.

on 2/6/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This sucks!!! The normal cocoa butter Vaseline is so much better for chapped lips.. It's very thick and sticky and goopy, it's disgusting... I know it's not just my little jar either, because I bought the rosy lips as well, and it was the same issue. Would not buy this again, definitely prefer my EOS or my Sugar Fresh...

on 1/29/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've always been a fan of using petroleum jelly in beauty emergencies. After being out in the cold shoveling snow for 2 hours my lips were a mess, all chapped and flaking. I immediately went to the nearest drugstore and bought this.
The moment I put it on my lips started feeling better. Within 20 minutes they were super soft and mostly healed. I love that they added the cocoa scent, it smells so good. The little tub size is the perfect size to just put into my bag.
I took 1 lippie off only because a tub isn't the most sanitary.

A mini-tub of Vaseline, what could be cuter? (Just kidding - a lot of things.) But seriously, this is sooooo adorable and I love the strong cocoa butter scent. Pretty sure that's all this is; just regular ol' Vaseline with cocoa butter scent. Doesn't matter, I love it. I have empty containers now, I have repurchased so many times.
*And, because it IS basically only Vaseline, I like to use this anywhere I might need extra moisturizing power. It's conveniently sized, great for keeping in a makeup bag, purse, pocket, whatever.

Popular Lip Treatments