Vaseline Lip Therapy (mini jar) - Cocoa Butter

4.5

Petrolatum, aroma, isopropyl myristate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, CI 19140

I honestly did not like this stuff! I am a lip junkie, I'm always trying new lip treatments trying to find something to help my dry flaky lips. The smell is alright, but its the texture and the tub I hated. I'm 5'2 my hands are the same size as my 12 year old nieces and yet the tub was so small. I could get my finger in but it was just annoying. It provided okay moisture but HOLY STICKY. it was sticky and tacky, not cute. I actually enjoy the regular Vaseline this was crap

Love this product, but I think it may be discontinued now as I cannot find it in stores anywhere.
The only downside was that it was in a pot so I had to clean my fingers before applying it.
It has an amazing smell. I would re-purchase but sadly I can't find it anymore

Amazing lip product and you only need the tiniest bit. I don't like the jar, I would much rather have it in a tube so I don't have to 1) get my finger greasy 2) or touch the product with my finger and then to my lips if my hands aren't clean.

I cannot express how much I love this product! But I'll try lol. It heals way more than just lips. It's great for rough elbows, feet, cuticles, and those bad spots of exema! There's something about Vaseline and cocoa butter together that's a miracle. And I'll tell you the difference between this and the huge jars of cocoa butter Vaseline, this lip therapy one is more concentrated therefore it's thicker. This is why I think it's so versatile and works better than the big jars. The big jars are slicker and thinner feeling. Wish I could give this stuff 10 stars! It's been a lifesaver!

I've been using this stuff for a couple of months now and I love it. It's so smooth and it lasts a lot longer than I thought it would. I have a habit of picking dead skin from my lips because it annoys the crap out of me and I haven't had an issue with lip peeling since I've been using this stuff.

for starters: i hate the smell of coconut. can't stand it. palm oil or coconut oil in anything means i can't use or eat it.

cocoa butter, on the other hand, i like!

this... smells like old school suntan oil, like fake oily coconuts. i was so disappointed in this, after loving the Rosy Lips version so much. i was temped to scoop out the contents and throw it away, and just keep the cute little empty container, but my mom liked the smell so i gave it to her.

I was hoping to like this, as I am a fan of using regular vaseline petroleum jelly on my lips, but unfortunatley, I disliked this stuff a lot. It smells good, I will give it that, but the texture is waaaay too sticky and thick for me. I prefer Nivea Lip Butters!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. It's perfect because it keeps away dry lips. When ever I misplace it I feel so lost. This is my second one buying and they last forever. I have even purchased it for my grandma and boyfriend. I love the coca butter too it makes it even better. It's honestly something I don't like leaving the house without.

This winter has been kinda harsh this year. My skin, especially my lips have been dry and chapped. I usually use Carmex but it has done nothing for me this year. I was going to by Agave lip treatment but, that's $20.. So I picked up this mini pot on a whim.. Whoa instant results. I was kinda worried it would be greasy and glossy looking but it's not. It's not a dry wax feeling like Chapstick either. I hate dipping my finger into the pot but Idc.. This stuff WORKS. I can sleep with it on and still feel it on when I wake up. The scent is light, little to no taste. It doesn't melt off or slide all over my face.. I bought 3 more just to keep one near all the time. I have the Cocoa Butter, Creme Bruele and Rosey and all feel and work the same. Love

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! I've been using this for years, I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up with soft, healthy lips!

Popular Lip Treatments