July 31, 2014 | 1918 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Goldmine

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty 24K yellow gold shade. However, there is no pigment. I really have no use for this shadow. It's not pigmented enough for the lid and it's too frosty as a highlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Sd8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mac goldmine eyeshadow is very smooth and the quality is great.
I do not love this color for some reason, maybe I have not matched it with other colors well.
However, I do want to let everyone know there is an exact Dupe for this eyeshadow. NYX glam eyeshadow in golden chamber, it is pretty exact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goldmine is the prettiest gold eyeshadow I have ever used. It is a true gold, not too warm or cool. It's really pigmented, a little goes a long way. I like to wear mine just on the lids, and blended out with a 217. I pair it with black winged eyeliner. It's the sort of look I go for in the height of summer or when I'm tanned and on holiday. Goldmine is absolutely gorgeous. X

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I love love love goldmine.
Its a frosty medium gold colour and I love using it to add pop to my eyeshadows. Will repurchace.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Goldmine is the most perfect bright, true gold eye shadow I have ever seen. It is one of my favourite inner corner highlights and gives an amazing brightening effect. What I love about it is that it goes with every single eye shadow in my palette, either in the inner corner or in the crease. With shades such as MAC Expensive Pink, Romp and Woodwinked, it brings out the gold undertones in them beautifully. Nicely pigmented, I pack it on in my inner corners using a MAC 239 brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Goldmine is a yellow-tinged golden shimmer. Occasionally, I can have trouble with gold eyeshadows because I lean towards the cool side of things, but Goldmine always looks great. It compliments my blue eyes and lasts all day. I like to pair it with Amber Lights and Antiqued for a bronzy look, but it is incredibly versatile! I constantly use this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

It's a very pretty rich gold color, but just isnt pigmented enough for my liking. You really have to pack it on, and then when you try to blend it out it seems to disappear or become super light. I've tried better quality gold eyeshadows from drugstore palettes so to me, it isnt worth $15. Wouldn't reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Use this with amber lights by MAC almost everyday it's sooo pretty a perfect gold I love it ...it creates the perfect bronzed look :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this for all of the reasons I like MAC shadows - great quality, great colour depth, long lasting, crease resistant, easy to use.

As for the colour itself, it enhances the gold flecks in my brown eyes and applied delicately with a light hand can be used for a day look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i have gone through several of these. wonderful gold, especially on brown skin. looks good with many other colors. great staying power. i hope they never get rid of this shadow. so beautiful!