October 31, 2014 | 1389 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by brenda0Thmsn

I use this cream religiously on my skin every night as I've found it has helped diminish my dark spots and wrinkles around my eyes, LADIES welcome to your savior.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by 33HilARY33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always purchased my Knu off of groupon and i've got to tell you they ship it fast it comes in sanitary packaging and the cream isn't like those knock offs you buy at walgreens. The cream is thick so it takes a few to soak in but then next morning my skin always feels tighter and just more younger looking. I'm terrified of needles and don't ever want to have to get botox so this is a huge plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by JennaBm2

I love this new formula they have switched to along with the new pump bottle they put the cream in, just seems to be a cleaner way to store the cream.

I've been using this after my mom and it helps firm and tighten my skin i've been very happy as i don't want any wrinkles any time soon. I got mine when they were running a sale and bought two since they last forever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBritt33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really is an amazing product i've been so happy with all of this companies products and finally decided to invest well (found a deal on Living social) and get one of the more pricey items to see if it would actually help youthen the look of my skin.

After about two weeks the only thing i noticed was the little lines around the corners of my eyes began to decrease in size and doesn't seem to look like i have dark circles under my eyes anymore. So this is deff a good opt to try ladies, it's not pricey when you find a good deal on it and trust me it doesn't have any of those bad chemicals that most other anti aging products include. very pleased :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Initial review: Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream is supposed to firm, lift, & tightens. It cost $150 from the Michael Todd True Organics website—it's not supposed to be available on websites like Amazon or eBay, so I'm not sure how or why people are getting it that way. Anyway, what drew me to the cream is its being organic & that it does absolutely everything… I mean everything! In less than a week, I saw results around my eyes & this would be a HG product, but in instead of taking care of acne (whiteheads & blackheads), inflammation, & brown spots/blotches, it made me break out on both cheeks. I just turned 22, so the anti-aging obviously is not a worry right now. I have oily, sensitive, pigmented skin & this product takes care of that. I love any product that takes care of my oil & doesn't leave my skin looking greasier than it already is. I just wish I weren't having some type of reaction!

I use this at nighttime after I clean my skin. I put it on my face & around my eye area. I don't put it on my neck & décolletage. It is ultra-rich like it says & for me at least, it didn't absorb quickly & easily. It's really concentrated & doesn't have any water in it. It's not kidding when it says to use sparingly & it goes a long way. $150 is a whole lot of money for this product, but a 50g / 1.7oz jar is a 3 to 4 month supply. Although it makes me break out, I'm going to continue using it & just try a new acne regimen; I really don't want to stop using this cream because of how well & quickly it worked. I'll update soon.

Sept. 25 update: I still apply it once at nighttime, but I put less actual product on; I'm still breaking out, but I'm breaking out a lot less than I was

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by JazzyLMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty expensive i only buy stuff like this when i get a good deal on it i have seen many improvements around my mouth area check my photo's, the texture is thick which weirded me out at first but as of now am used to it i just give it time to dry.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream, I have been using it for about a year now just before bed.

I first started buying it off of living social and i buy two at a time since they last so long and i don't like to run out. It's a thicker cream and take a few minutes to soak in i wouldn't recommend using it for during the day.

It's really helped with the wrinkles around my eyes [crows feet].

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to use anti aging cosmetics only becuase i never ever want to look old so the only issues i have right now is that my skin gets over oily or over dry which drives me crazy so i'm typically careful with the type of creams and moisturizers i use as to not over compensate my skin.

This works alright doesn't dry my skin out and hasn't made me oily i only use it at night before bed then i wash my face in the morning and put on a moisturizer before my makeup.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product I've been using it for just replenishing my skin at night since i go to the beach A LOT.

You're never to young to start using anti aging products and this is one of the few out there that don't have really harmful ingredients.

It's a thick cream so don't be surprised when it comes in the mail, take a bit to soak in which doesn't really bother me I've used many other products and they are all the same consistency.

It's helped which making sure my face doesn't peel after being in the sun all day.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SQRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I bought it (but BEFORE I received it) i got worried because I read that the product smells awful - (someone said it smells like feet)

Well, the smell is my favorite part.

I just wish I liked the product better. I had used the facelift serum before - and liked it (and if you buy it with a Groupon etc its affordable.

But the cream made my face and neck itch! Really badly! I sent back the 2nd unopened jar.

It may not may everyones skin itch - but it sure did make mine itch. I didn't even get a chance to see if it improved the appearance of my skin (oh yeah, I was starting to get blotches the day I finally stopped because of the itching)

But the scent was delightful to me. And I liked the consistency - didn't find it gluelike at all.