August 31, 2014 | 1016 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti-aging Face Lift

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by JazzyLMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty expensive i only buy stuff like this when i get a good deal on it i have seen many improvements around my mouth area check my photo's, the texture is thick which weirded me out at first but as of now am used to it i just give it time to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream, I have been using it for about a year now just before bed.

I first started buying it off of living social and i buy two at a time since they last so long and i don't like to run out. It's a thicker cream and take a few minutes to soak in i wouldn't recommend using it for during the day.

It's really helped with the wrinkles around my eyes [crows feet].

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to use anti aging cosmetics only becuase i never ever want to look old so the only issues i have right now is that my skin gets over oily or over dry which drives me crazy so i'm typically careful with the type of creams and moisturizers i use as to not over compensate my skin.

This works alright doesn't dry my skin out and hasn't made me oily i only use it at night before bed then i wash my face in the morning and put on a moisturizer before my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product I've been using it for just replenishing my skin at night since i go to the beach A LOT.

You're never to young to start using anti aging products and this is one of the few out there that don't have really harmful ingredients.

It's a thick cream so don't be surprised when it comes in the mail, take a bit to soak in which doesn't really bother me I've used many other products and they are all the same consistency.

It's helped which making sure my face doesn't peel after being in the sun all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SQRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I bought it (but BEFORE I received it) i got worried because I read that the product smells awful - (someone said it smells like feet)

Well, the smell is my favorite part.

I just wish I liked the product better. I had used the facelift serum before - and liked it (and if you buy it with a Groupon etc its affordable.

But the cream made my face and neck itch! Really badly! I sent back the 2nd unopened jar.

It may not may everyones skin itch - but it sure did make mine itch. I didn't even get a chance to see if it improved the appearance of my skin (oh yeah, I was starting to get blotches the day I finally stopped because of the itching)

But the scent was delightful to me. And I liked the consistency - didn't find it gluelike at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I generally don't like to write harsh reviews but I feel like I have to add my 2 cents in here for other prospective buyers. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to get dry because of all the acne products I use but lately it's been under control, I just like to try different moisturizers. I didnt pay 150, I got it as a livingsocial deal for $30 but Im not sure I would pay even that. The problem with this product is that it's not moisturizing, granted it's not advertised as moisturizing but rather as antiaging, but given the fact that its a thicker cream I thought it would be sufficient. it's not. the texture is runny in a thick elmer's glue type of way and tacky as well. When you apply it to your face, you really have to work it in or else theres a white cast. most importantly, your face feels still feels dry and tight. maybe thats the gimmick here, that it tightens your face so wrinkles cant appear but I like my face creams to sooth and moisturize my face. Basically you're going to need an additional moisturizer but if you have really oily skin this might work because this cream does go on matte. Also my face has been breaking out with clogged pores ever since I started using this stuff and im about halfway through the jar. lastly as far as antiaging, I have a couple of deep wrinkles between my brows and it hasnt gotten rid of them so in my book this doesnt do anything

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shari_sp2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like other reviewers, I got this through a Groupon deal, otherwise, I would not have bought it at its full price. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, which isn't bad, and I have only been using it for 2 days so can't really speak to any big, dramatic effects yet. It is a lovely feeling and smelling cream, light yet thick, a little goes a long way, and it does seem to sink into the skin once you work it in a bit. Did you know it contains 'snail serum'??? Weird, right? But it's supposed to be anti-aging, so with my 40th birthday being around the corner, I am looking for things which help smooth out the skin, and this seems to do that, and makes it feel very soft as well. I have seen several YouTubers give this a positive review, and I love the fact that most of its ingredients are organic or at least, naturally sourced, so that is an added bonus. It is a good sized jar which should last a while, so i will report back in a few weeks once I have had more time to evaluate its effectiveness. First impression: pretty good!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave the price a 1 lippie because I will not pay 150 for it. I either get it off ebay or groupon. I like this cream for one reason, it keeps my oily skin at bay. I am not sure if it is doing anything else but my skin is always nice and soft. I just got the serum so I will see how these two work together. I purchased some products from a company called orogold for oily skin and that thing made my face look like I could fry fish on it. I went back to my knu and it js just excellent for oily skin. As long as I can find it I will repurchase. Stuff is excellent for oily skin. If your skin is dry I would say be careful with this one. Ladies join groupon since every few months you can get it for 25 dollars. I have one in reserve in case I run out.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

Its an okay product. The hype on this cream isn't all that to be the price of $150 isn't worth it! I bought mine off a Groupon which was $30 plus shipping. I hate that this product comes in a jar its very unsanitary!! I'm reviewing on the Jasmine scented one. It smells okay and dissipates after 15 minutes. Let me say that this KNU Treatment dries very fast upon skin contact. Even for my oily combination skin I would need to moisturize after. As for the claims I've been using this for about 6 months. Gone thru 4 tubs of this. Reason why I went thru so many as I found this treatment hasn't breaking me out and I thought with time that my skin will benefit from the many claims this cream has said from the reviews. Unfortunately it does nothing it claims!! I Feel it does tighten the face but you will need to use this on a continuous basis also your skin would have to be already perfect. This doesn't help with acne or acne scarring or any hyperpigmentation which was a let down. It was a waste of my money in general and I would definetly look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautyJM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really have been enjoying this product over the last 4 months. I have acne prone/oily skin and it has been working out wonderfully for me. I use it at night and I feel like it's really helping in lightening my scarring. I love that it doesn't leave my skin oily and it absorbs well. It is thicker, absorbs easier, and has a nice light scent. Since it is a lifting cream, I do notice my skin feels a little bit tighter after I use it which I like. I do feel like it's worth the price but I have noticed they have sales frequently and sometimes this product is on Living Social and Groupon for only around $24.99 so be on the look out for that because that's such an amazing deal! I usually end up buying 3 since it's at such a great price.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No