November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by crefinnej

I have been using the Obagi products in the past and was told about Michael Todd from a good friend. She has me hooked. I LOVE LOVE this cream, it is so rich and nourishing and I can see my fine lines and wrinkles fading away. I have been using for about 6 months now and will NOT go back to any other brands. I love the fact that the products are mostly organic and they do NOT test on animals! Thank you Michael Todd for making me look as young as I feel!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by EdnaB4455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from wrinkles now that I'm getting older and came across this product whilst browsing for new things to try. I've often found that the cheap stuff never really seems to work, so what I did was splash a little bit of money on something supposedly 'worthwhile' for my skin. This product doesn't come cheap. I started using this and noticed it had a strange smell to it which took some getting used to. When it actually boiled down to applying it onto my skin, it felt like putting glue on my face, and even as I tried to rub it gently in, you had to make sure it didn't leave some sort of white mark as it had easily did as it is a heavy substance. Even then all of this, it still didn't really leave my skin feeling or even looking any more moisturised, and had to apply a moisturizer on top of that just to make it look more smoother. I was so annoyed! The only product I've tried that seems to work is this powder drink that you take, it's biocorrex, really worthwhile. I'm not usually one to brag but before you waste a load of money on lame products, it really helps to research products like this anti-ageing powder sort of drink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by horangi113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't imagine paying the full price for this. Thankfully, I purchased for a huge discount from LivingSocial. This smells and feels like glue, is extremely tacky, and I don't see much of a difference either way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Initial review: Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream is supposed to firm, lift, & tightens. It cost $150 from the Michael Todd True Organics website—it's not supposed to be available on websites like Amazon or eBay, so I'm not sure how or why people are getting it that way. Anyway, what drew me to the cream is its being organic & that it does absolutely everything… I mean everything! In less than a week, I saw results around my eyes & this would be a HG product, but in instead of taking care of acne (whiteheads & blackheads), inflammation, & brown spots/blotches, it made me break out on both cheeks. I just turned 22, so the anti-aging obviously is not a worry right now. I have oily, sensitive, pigmented skin & this product takes care of that. I love any product that takes care of my oil & doesn't leave my skin looking greasier than it already is. I just wish I weren't having some type of reaction!

I use this at nighttime after I clean my skin. I put it on my face & around my eye area. I don't put it on my neck & décolletage. It is ultra-rich like it says & for me at least, it didn't absorb quickly & easily. It's really concentrated & doesn't have any water in it. It's not kidding when it says to use sparingly & it goes a long way. $150 is a whole lot of money for this product, but a 50g / 1.7oz jar is a 3 to 4 month supply. Although it makes me break out, I'm going to continue using it & just try a new acne regimen; I really don't want to stop using this cream because of how well & quickly it worked. I'll update soon.

Sept. 25 update: I still apply it once at nighttime, but I put less actual product on; I'm still breaking out, but I'm breaking out a lot less than I was

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by JazzyLMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty expensive i only buy stuff like this when i get a good deal on it i have seen many improvements around my mouth area check my photo's, the texture is thick which weirded me out at first but as of now am used to it i just give it time to dry.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream, I have been using it for about a year now just before bed.

I first started buying it off of living social and i buy two at a time since they last so long and i don't like to run out. It's a thicker cream and take a few minutes to soak in i wouldn't recommend using it for during the day.

It's really helped with the wrinkles around my eyes [crows feet].

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SQRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I bought it (but BEFORE I received it) i got worried because I read that the product smells awful - (someone said it smells like feet)

Well, the smell is my favorite part!

I just wish I liked the product better. I had used the facelift serum before - and liked it (and if you buy it with a Groupon etc its affordable.

But the scent was delightful to me. And I liked the consistency - didn't find it gluelike at all.

It just didn't really improve my skin at all.

I wish they'd make a perfume that smelled like this (Feet? I SO don't get that - its got a light, lovely aroma

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I generally don't like to write harsh reviews but I feel like I have to add my 2 cents in here for other prospective buyers. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to get dry because of all the acne products I use but lately it's been under control, I just like to try different moisturizers. I didnt pay 150, I got it as a livingsocial deal for $30 but Im not sure I would pay even that. The problem with this product is that it's not moisturizing, granted it's not advertised as moisturizing but rather as antiaging, but given the fact that its a thicker cream I thought it would be sufficient. it's not. the texture is runny in a thick elmer's glue type of way and tacky as well. When you apply it to your face, you really have to work it in or else theres a white cast. most importantly, your face feels still feels dry and tight. maybe thats the gimmick here, that it tightens your face so wrinkles cant appear but I like my face creams to sooth and moisturize my face. Basically you're going to need an additional moisturizer but if you have really oily skin this might work because this cream does go on matte. Also my face has been breaking out with clogged pores ever since I started using this stuff and im about halfway through the jar. lastly as far as antiaging, I have a couple of deep wrinkles between my brows and it hasnt gotten rid of them so in my book this doesnt do anything

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shari_sp2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like other reviewers, I got this through a Groupon deal, otherwise, I would not have bought it at its full price. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, which isn't bad, and I have only been using it for 2 days so can't really speak to any big, dramatic effects yet. It is a lovely feeling and smelling cream, light yet thick, a little goes a long way, and it does seem to sink into the skin once you work it in a bit. Did you know it contains 'snail serum'??? Weird, right? But it's supposed to be anti-aging, so with my 40th birthday being around the corner, I am looking for things which help smooth out the skin, and this seems to do that, and makes it feel very soft as well. I have seen several YouTubers give this a positive review, and I love the fact that most of its ingredients are organic or at least, naturally sourced, so that is an added bonus. It is a good sized jar which should last a while, so i will report back in a few weeks once I have had more time to evaluate its effectiveness. First impression: pretty good!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave the price a 1 lippie because I will not pay 150 for it. I either get it off ebay or groupon. I like this cream for one reason, it keeps my oily skin at bay. I am not sure if it is doing anything else but my skin is always nice and soft. I just got the serum so I will see how these two work together. I purchased some products from a company called orogold for oily skin and that thing made my face look like I could fry fish on it. I went back to my knu and it js just excellent for oily skin. As long as I can find it I will repurchase. Stuff is excellent for oily skin. If your skin is dry I would say be careful with this one. Ladies join groupon since every few months you can get it for 25 dollars. I have one in reserve in case I run out.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No