Michael Todd True Organics Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

2.6

Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Butter, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Fucus vesiculosis (Organic Seaweed) Extract, Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Organic Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus auranium dulcis (Organic Orange) Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Spirulina maxima (Blue Green Algae) Extract, Euterpe oleracea (Acai Fruit) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl, Tetrapeptide-7,GHK-Cu Tripeptide (Copper Peptide), Betaglucan, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Epidermal Growth Factor, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Shea Butter (Naturally Refined), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid

on 11/5/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I suffer from wrinkles now that I'm getting older and came across this product whilst browsing for new things to try. I've often found that the cheap stuff never really seems to work, so what I did was splash a little bit of money on something supposedly 'worthwhile' for my skin. This product doesn't come cheap. I started using this and noticed it had a strange smell to it which took some getting used to. When it actually boiled down to applying it onto my skin, it felt like putting glue on my face, and even as I tried to rub it gently in, you had to make sure it didn't leave some sort of white mark as it had easily did as it is a heavy substance. Even then all of this, it still didn't really leave my skin feeling or even looking any more moisturised, and had to apply a moisturizer on top of that just to make it look more smoother. I was so annoyed! The only product I've tried that seems to work is this powder drink that you take, it's biocorrex, really worthwhile. I'm not usually one to brag but before you waste a load of money on lame products, it really helps to research products like this anti-ageing powder sort of drink.

on 11/4/2014 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I can't imagine paying the full price for this. Thankfully, I purchased for a huge discount from LivingSocial. This smells and feels like glue, is extremely tacky, and I don't see much of a difference either way.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Initial review: Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream is supposed to firm, lift, & tightens. It cost $150 from the Michael Todd True Organics website—it's not supposed to be available on websites like Amazon or eBay, so I'm not sure how or why people are getting it that way. Anyway, what drew me to the cream is its being organic & that it does absolutely everything… I mean everything! In less than a week, I saw results around my eyes & this would be a HG product, but in instead of taking care of acne (whiteheads & blackheads), inflammation, & brown spots/blotches, it made me break out on both cheeks. I just turned 22, so the anti-aging obviously is not a worry right now. I have oily, sensitive, pigmented skin & this product takes care of that. I love any product that takes care of my oil & doesn't leave my skin looking greasier than it already is. I just wish I weren't having some type of reaction!

I use this at nighttime after I clean my skin. I put it on my face & around my eye area. I don't put it on my neck & décolletage. It is ultra-rich like it says & for me at least, it didn't absorb quickly & easily. It's really concentrated & doesn't have any water in it. It's not kidding when it says to use sparingly & it goes a long way. $150 is a whole lot of money for this product, but a 50g / 1.7oz jar is a 3 to 4 month supply. Although it makes me break out, I'm going to continue using it & just try a new acne regimen; I really don't want to stop using this cream because of how well & quickly it worked. I'll update soon.

Sept. 25 update: I still apply it once at nighttime, but I put less actual product on; I'm still breaking out, but I'm breaking out a lot less than I was

on 6/1/2014 8:25:00 PM

After I bought it (but BEFORE I received it) i got worried because I read that the product smells awful - (someone said it smells like feet)

Well, the smell is my favorite part!

I just wish I liked the product better. I had used the facelift serum before - and liked it (and if you buy it with a Groupon etc its affordable.

But the scent was delightful to me. And I liked the consistency - didn't find it gluelike at all.

It just didn't really improve my skin at all.

I wish they'd make a perfume that smelled like this (Feet? I SO don't get that - its got a light, lovely aroma

on 6/1/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I generally don't like to write harsh reviews but I feel like I have to add my 2 cents in here for other prospective buyers. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to get dry because of all the acne products I use but lately it's been under control, I just like to try different moisturizers. I didnt pay 150, I got it as a livingsocial deal for $30 but Im not sure I would pay even that. The problem with this product is that it's not moisturizing, granted it's not advertised as moisturizing but rather as antiaging, but given the fact that its a thicker cream I thought it would be sufficient. it's not. the texture is runny in a thick elmer's glue type of way and tacky as well. When you apply it to your face, you really have to work it in or else theres a white cast. most importantly, your face feels still feels dry and tight. maybe thats the gimmick here, that it tightens your face so wrinkles cant appear but I like my face creams to sooth and moisturize my face. Basically you're going to need an additional moisturizer but if you have really oily skin this might work because this cream does go on matte. Also my face has been breaking out with clogged pores ever since I started using this stuff and im about halfway through the jar. lastly as far as antiaging, I have a couple of deep wrinkles between my brows and it hasnt gotten rid of them so in my book this doesnt do anything

on 2/5/2014 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Like other reviewers, I got this through a Groupon deal, otherwise, I would not have bought it at its full price. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, which isn't bad, and I have only been using it for 2 days so can't really speak to any big, dramatic effects yet. It is a lovely feeling and smelling cream, light yet thick, a little goes a long way, and it does seem to sink into the skin once you work it in a bit. Did you know it contains 'snail serum'??? Weird, right? But it's supposed to be anti-aging, so with my 40th birthday being around the corner, I am looking for things which help smooth out the skin, and this seems to do that, and makes it feel very soft as well. I have seen several YouTubers give this a positive review, and I love the fact that most of its ingredients are organic or at least, naturally sourced, so that is an added bonus. It is a good sized jar which should last a while, so i will report back in a few weeks once I have had more time to evaluate its effectiveness. First impression: pretty good!

on 10/16/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I gave the price a 1 lippie because I will not pay 150 for it. I either get it off ebay or groupon. I like this cream for one reason, it keeps my oily skin at bay. I am not sure if it is doing anything else but my skin is always nice and soft. I just got the serum so I will see how these two work together. I purchased some products from a company called orogold for oily skin and that thing made my face look like I could fry fish on it. I went back to my knu and it js just excellent for oily skin. As long as I can find it I will repurchase. Stuff is excellent for oily skin. If your skin is dry I would say be careful with this one. Ladies join groupon since every few months you can get it for 25 dollars. I have one in reserve in case I run out.

on 8/20/2013 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Its an okay product. The hype on this cream isn't all that to be the price of $150 isn't worth it! I bought mine off a Groupon which was $30 plus shipping. I hate that this product comes in a jar its very unsanitary!! I'm reviewing on the Jasmine scented one. It smells okay and dissipates after 15 minutes. Let me say that this KNU Treatment dries very fast upon skin contact. Even for my oily combination skin I would need to moisturize after. As for the claims I've been using this for about 6 months. Gone thru 4 tubs of this. Reason why I went thru so many as I found this treatment hasn't breaking me out and I thought with time that my skin will benefit from the many claims this cream has said from the reviews. Unfortunately it does nothing it claims!! I Feel it does tighten the face but you will need to use this on a continuous basis also your skin would have to be already perfect. This doesn't help with acne or acne scarring or any hyperpigmentation which was a let down. It was a waste of my money in general and I would definetly look elsewhere.

on 6/29/2013 1:37:00 AM

This ended up being a very over hyped product for me. The price is just insanely outrageous like most "miracle and magical" face creams. I had been intrigued by this line at the time and I have been on a natural skincare kick for many years. Also I have very clog.breakout/oily prone skin that still needs moisture and always love a good night cream. I will say there were some good aspects of it merely in that is never broke me out and had a mattifying effect on my skin so I was never oily. However I really wasn't a fan that no matter how much I applied even on a misted face I never felt hydrated whatsoever. Also it was like spreading white pasty sunscreen at a point. The formula was the oddest thing I have ever run across in any skincare I had tried. It is a white gel.cream like consistency in the jar when when yous tart rubbing it into your face it takes forever for the whiteness to go away and absorb. Then if I tried to layer a bit more to areas for hydration it gave that white area effect that I really had to rub in. So yes didn't cause any additional problems on my fussy skin but for being so ridiculously overpriced and not even hydrating, that was the end of the rope for me. I let my weakness for finding the "perfect" skincare item get the best of me with all the anti-aging /benefit claims of this product. At the end of the day you can find something better and much cheaper. Don't regret trying it as I learned my lesson and sticking to my rule of only trying out expensive products from somewhere I can easily return them and get a full refund.

on 6/29/2013 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this at night and in the morning as a primer under my makeup. It's very expensive, but it really works for me. I can feel it tightening my skin, but my skin still feels soft and hydrated. I will repurchase.

Popular Treatments (Face)