Michael Todd True Organics Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

3.4

Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Butter, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Fucus vesiculosis (Organic Seaweed) Extract, Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Organic Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus auranium dulcis (Organic Orange) Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Spirulina maxima (Blue Green Algae) Extract, Euterpe oleracea (Acai Fruit) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl, Tetrapeptide-7,GHK-Cu Tripeptide (Copper Peptide), Betaglucan, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Epidermal Growth Factor, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Shea Butter (Naturally Refined), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid

on 8/26/2015 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Recently ordered the KNU Cream to help with some of the wrinkles Iím starting to get around the mouth, I suppose those are called smile lines? LOL Anywho, Iíve been using it for a few weeks now, as instructed and I can honestly say that my lines are slowly disappearing!!! Maybe itís the snail goo (or so my husband calls it) Ė Snail Serum thatís really working miracles, but honestly I love how my skin is changing everyday and looking younger day by day.

on 8/24/2015 12:44:00 PM

I cannot account for the lifting abilities of this cream but the other things that the website claims this wonderful miracle in a jar does is true. At least for me! :-D

I usually use it overnight, applying in little dabs in sections on my entire face and neck after cleansing. You only need a little dab, because this is a thick cream but it is runny, so be careful! The cream feels weird. I can only compare it to the feeling of glue. I assure you you aren't putting glue on your face! This moisturizes very well, and I can feel the tightening when I first apply it (the feeling disappears once it settles into your skin). Sometimes, I use a serum underneath if I am feeling like my skin needs a little more pampering. (Always apply serums before creams, since serums are thinner and won't be able to penetrate the cream/lotion if applied afterward).

When I wake up, my skin feels extremely soft, and any pimples that were emerging or already there have either started to disappear or have disappeared already. I can definitely tell in my skin when I don't use this cream because my skin looks a lot worse when I'm not using this cream or even this entire skincare line.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This cream has really improved the condition around my eyes and mouth, most of my wrinkles came from squinting too much and smiling and laughing so I didn't think anything other than a harsh treatment would improve it. But this cream after just a few months have aged my skin back 5-10 yrs. I love how young and healthy my skin looks.

on 8/14/2015 4:51:00 PM

Like many others I have too tried handfuls of different brands anti aging creams and many failed, I tended to find the ones that would work were very costly and I couldn't keep up. I started using the Knu about a few months ago and I buy it through their deals on Groupon.

Each jar lasts about 3-4 months when applied nightly, I also like to use it as a moisturizer since it cuts out one more product I'm just lathering on my face.I don't have any issues with it making me oilier than usual which is always my number one issue with a thicker cream.

on 8/10/2015 1:31:00 PM

This cream really has amazed me since the beginning, I first found the special jar on a deal site for like $27 or something so of course I bought it. Over the years I have been ordering this cream and they have improved the formula and the packaging. I love the new airless pump it comes in, makes it so much easier to only use a little bit and not have to worry about the rest of the cream getting contaminated.

IT's thicker, but I don't mind just takes longer to soak in I guess. I also use this as a moisturizer not just an anti-aging cream and it's really helped with dark circles showing under my eyes.

on 8/7/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand some of the complaints about this product. Maybe some people have purchased counterfeits? Contrary to what I have read in other reviews, the cream 1. Smells lovely 2. Is easy to apply, absorbs immediately 3. Leaves no residue 4. Is not slimy
As soon as it is absorbed I can feel a tightening effect on my face. I have only been using it for about ten days, so I have no opinion yet on the long-term effect, but I really like the cream.
I do agree that the quoted retail price is outrageous and no product short of one that completely eliminates all wrinkles is worth that kind of expense.

It has a mild scent that the best I can describe is like very mild white vinegar smell!! but it is tolerable and it fades away very fast. You just need a little of it for entire face and neck.I just dip my finger in the cream and that is good enough.It absorbs fast and easy and gives a little sticky feeling to the skin which goes away fast as well.It is not hydrating enough, at least not for me and the directions of the cream says you can apply a serum or moisturizer after it absorbs into your skin for more hydration. I apply Michael Todd Hyaluronic Acid + C Antioxidant Serum " which I will review separately" and a light simple moisturizer after that at night and the same serum and my sunscreen lotion in the morning. The first change I noticed after one week was that my skin felt firmer and tighter. After one more week I noticed that my pores are a little smaller and the texture of my skin is smoother and more even .Most of my acne scars are gone and I see a lot less sun/age spots and another improvement that is very noticeable to me is this one; The skin at the corners of my nose was always a bit red and that redness is gone!
I have an acne prone skin and ever since I started applying this cream I did not have any breakouts which is great too! I don't see a very significant changes in my expression lines but my fine lines seems smoother and I don't have any wrinkles so I wouldn't know how it will effect on deeper wrinkles!

on 7/29/2015 10:46:00 AM

I have been using KNU Cream for over two years now and I can't say enough great things about the product. KNU Anti Aging Ultra Rich Cream is my go to everyday treatment moisturizer. I use it morning and night and love the fact that I can FEEL it working. Not to mention that my pores don't get clogged anymore from my anti aging cream. I have turned many friends and family onto the whole KNU line. Highly reccomend

on 5/26/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very high-quality cream of mine that I use nightly and haven't experienced any breakouts or side effects to my skin since use. I have combination type skin and seems to be changing weekly.

I've notice the most new signs of this cream around my smile line area, prior to usage I had tiny little lines appearing around my mouth and eye areas, while the eye area has still minor signs of aging and has not improved the lines around my mouth area have decreased about 80%.

on 4/5/2015 5:39:00 PM

I'm one of those "pile as many products on as you can" kinda gal and I'm really trying to cut down on the number of products I'm applying on my skin so that it can start to improve. I struggle with dry patches in my skin which can vary from my cheeks to my chin or even my nose it drives me crazy!
I got this cream on sale and I've been pretty happy with it, I'm still pretty young so I don't suffer from any wrinkle issues but I don't want to get them so I use products to help keep my skin looking young. The cream is heavier and takes a few minutes to soak in but feels wonderful after a hot day in the sun. It really helps keep my skins oils evened out during the day and I haven't experienced any breakouts so that is also a plus!

Popular Treatments (Face)