December 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by beautylovelife78

I bought this product based on reviews I read here & am very happy I did. I have purchased products from Michael Todd before and I admit I'm very weary when I read reviews claiming results in such a short period of time, but this really has made a difference in my skincare routine.

Happy camper here and I love the fact that these products are made in the USA as I am hesitant to put anything that says "made in China" on my delicate skin! I use this product twice a day and it has been amazing for the results I am getting! I have even used it on my hands where I have psoriasis/dermatitis and instantly the scaly, irritated skin is refreshed. A little goes a long way and the scent is pleasant!

The best anti-aging product I have found so far! Michael Todd is a girls best friend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Easterbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Knu Anti-aging Face Lift Cream comes in a 1.7-oz airless jar. The jar has a pump that dispenses the cream. Simply remove the cap and push own on the pump to remove the cream. This keeps the cream fresh and germ free. The cream is dispensed evenly through a small hole. I does not shot out and make a mess at all. You can control how much cream is dispensed. The cream is nice and thick. Any skin type can benefit from this nourishing cream. It is best suited for dry, sensitive, pigmented or wrinkled skin complexions. It does have a smell that canít pinpoint. Itís pretty strong but a pleasant refreshing smell. It makes your face feel like you have been to the spa. It does not leave your face greasy. I tent to breakout with a lot products. This has not caused any breakouts or irritation to my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. I like to use this after I get out of the shower. I let the cream dry for a few minutes and then apply my makeup. The smell alone gets me energized in the mornings. I also like to use this at nighttime before bed. It make my skin feel so clean. Since this product is not watered down like others, you donít have to use much at all. This bottle will last a very long time.

I have noticed that my skin has started to look more firm and my eye wrinkles have diminished. I love the fact that this product is not tested on animals and made in the USA. I would definitely recommend this product. It is well worth the money. This is like a facial spa in a bottle!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by SmithK88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just started using this cream at the beginning of November and i didn't expect to see any significant results yet but i have noticed this dark patchy spot on my upper cheek that was getting worse with the years has begun to reduce in size and color so i'm relieved, i also do notice my skin is tighter and more young looking :0

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by PMBrewster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product!!!

Better than any anti aging cream I have tried before! Feels good on the skin and has a nice scent as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mmmMarino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this bottle a couple months ago i realized its a new bottle and has a sanitation pump top now love that way less chance of contamination after each use. Anyway great buy super happy with the cream they are always running specials so i know i'll be able to find a good price for future purchases.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BrittaniAnne1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really a great cream and helped with my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Hailey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All the women in my life use this cream, mother (78) daughter (22) and myself, my mother of which has seen the most improvement in her skin starting with dark spots and the rippling effect she began to get at age 60, i have seen improvement in my eye area and my daughter well common she's young, but no she just says her skin is much smoother.

Great Product would deff recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by JPerezSP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Take care of your self now and reap the rewards and benefits. This cream is worth every single penny as well has everything else this skin care line has to offer. It is Heaven in container! I use to break out very badly and had some marks left behind. I swear this cream along with the other products I use from this line has gotten rid of all my marks. My skin is flawless. For the first time since I was 14 I can leave my house feeling beautiful and comfortable with out a stitch of makeup on or a hat to cover my face up. This cream leaves the skin delicately matted. Perfect to use under makeup and replace all primers which I have! Leaves my skin smooth softened and I definitely feel the lifting effects! My skin is so firm and tightened.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by crefinnej

I have been using the Obagi products in the past and was told about Michael Todd from a good friend. She has me hooked. I LOVE LOVE this cream, it is so rich and nourishing and I can see my fine lines and wrinkles fading away. I have been using for about 6 months now and will NOT go back to any other brands. I love the fact that the products are mostly organic and they do NOT test on animals! Thank you Michael Todd for making me look as young as I feel!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by EdnaB4455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from wrinkles now that I'm getting older and came across this product whilst browsing for new things to try. I've often found that the cheap stuff never really seems to work, so what I did was splash a little bit of money on something supposedly 'worthwhile' for my skin. This product doesn't come cheap. I started using this and noticed it had a strange smell to it which took some getting used to. When it actually boiled down to applying it onto my skin, it felt like putting glue on my face, and even as I tried to rub it gently in, you had to make sure it didn't leave some sort of white mark as it had easily did as it is a heavy substance. Even then all of this, it still didn't really leave my skin feeling or even looking any more moisturised, and had to apply a moisturizer on top of that just to make it look more smoother. I was so annoyed! The only product I've tried that seems to work is this powder drink that you take, it's biocorrex, really worthwhile. I'm not usually one to brag but before you waste a load of money on lame products, it really helps to research products like this anti-ageing powder sort of drink.