February 26, 2015 | 1732 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2015 1:17:00 PM More reviews by TThelmaBEauTIE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're young and have minimal lines, this may not be the right product for you to use. But if you're like me, over 50, starting to get that 'jowl' look and/or have sun damage on your neck, face and chest that makes your skin look kind of like overcooked chicken skin - using a cream like this is a life saver. It took about a month of daily usage to see good results but I see the lines on my forehead going away, around my eyes and that chicken skin on my neck and chest - MUCH better! The jowls are improving slowly and I hope to see greater improvements by month 5.

This cream is thicker than most and doesn't contain any harmful fragrances, which actually can cause you to react badly to a product and may be harmful after longtime continual use.
I also like that you can find this product on sale most of the time so it makes it an easily accessible buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2015 12:26:00 PM More reviews by JPerezBeauty15

My mother has tried so many other cosmetic brands in the past, but I've been trying to convert her over to more natural products that have no or less harmful ingredients.I actually came across this product on groupon and the price was so unbeatable i couldn't pass it up. She absolutely loves this cream, especially this one! Even my dad notices the difference. He complimented her skin, saying that it is more radiant than before. Her only CON would be the smell but i could hardly smell anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 2:36:00 PM More reviews by JStar74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am at that age where I am really starting to see lines, wrinkles and brown spots from too much time in the sun and not just on my face but my neck and décolleté. Ugh!
I have been using this for a little over a month now (everywhere LOL) and I can't believe the firmness of my skin and the suppleness. I was leery too because of some of the reviews but I have to tell you I love the rich texture, it absorbs beautifully into my skin and the smell is pleasant. My skin looks younger and brighter. I was just at a Valentine's Dinner with friends and everyone is asking what am I doing to my skin! I just bought the Knu Face Serum to put underneath this and can't wait to see the transformation when I use both. Stay tuned!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 1:55:00 PM More reviews by tigerzlioness

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure what these other people are talking about, I think the product smells just fine and it certainly doesn't feel like glue. I am 52 years old and love this stuff. I definitely see a reduction in the fine lines after just a few weeks. I like the thick creaminess of the product which really feels good going on. I tend to use this after I wash my face at night but once in a while I will use it during the day and it's just as fantastic. I highly recommend this for people of all ages because it is never too late to fight the ravages of aging and gravity :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by EdnaB4455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from wrinkles now that I'm getting older and came across this product whilst browsing for new things to try. I've often found that the cheap stuff never really seems to work, so what I did was splash a little bit of money on something supposedly 'worthwhile' for my skin. This product doesn't come cheap. I started using this and noticed it had a strange smell to it which took some getting used to. When it actually boiled down to applying it onto my skin, it felt like putting glue on my face, and even as I tried to rub it gently in, you had to make sure it didn't leave some sort of white mark as it had easily did as it is a heavy substance. Even then all of this, it still didn't really leave my skin feeling or even looking any more moisturised, and had to apply a moisturizer on top of that just to make it look more smoother. I was so annoyed! The only product I've tried that seems to work is this powder drink that you take, it's biocorrex, really worthwhile. I'm not usually one to brag but before you waste a load of money on lame products, it really helps to research products like this anti-ageing powder sort of drink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by horangi113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't imagine paying the full price for this. Thankfully, I purchased for a huge discount from LivingSocial. This smells and feels like glue, is extremely tacky, and I don't see much of a difference either way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Initial review: Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream is supposed to firm, lift, & tightens. It cost $150 from the Michael Todd True Organics website—it's not supposed to be available on websites like Amazon or eBay, so I'm not sure how or why people are getting it that way. Anyway, what drew me to the cream is its being organic & that it does absolutely everything… I mean everything! In less than a week, I saw results around my eyes & this would be a HG product, but in instead of taking care of acne (whiteheads & blackheads), inflammation, & brown spots/blotches, it made me break out on both cheeks. I just turned 22, so the anti-aging obviously is not a worry right now. I have oily, sensitive, pigmented skin & this product takes care of that. I love any product that takes care of my oil & doesn't leave my skin looking greasier than it already is. I just wish I weren't having some type of reaction!

I use this at nighttime after I clean my skin. I put it on my face & around my eye area. I don't put it on my neck & décolletage. It is ultra-rich like it says & for me at least, it didn't absorb quickly & easily. It's really concentrated & doesn't have any water in it. It's not kidding when it says to use sparingly & it goes a long way. $150 is a whole lot of money for this product, but a 50g / 1.7oz jar is a 3 to 4 month supply. Although it makes me break out, I'm going to continue using it & just try a new acne regimen; I really don't want to stop using this cream because of how well & quickly it worked. I'll update soon.

Sept. 25 update: I still apply it once at nighttime, but I put less actual product on; I'm still breaking out, but I'm breaking out a lot less than I was

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by JazzyLMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty expensive i only buy stuff like this when i get a good deal on it i have seen many improvements around my mouth area check my photo's, the texture is thick which weirded me out at first but as of now am used to it i just give it time to dry.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SQRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I bought it (but BEFORE I received it) i got worried because I read that the product smells awful - (someone said it smells like feet)

Well, the smell is my favorite part!

I just wish I liked the product better. I had used the facelift serum before - and liked it (and if you buy it with a Groupon etc its affordable.

But the scent was delightful to me. And I liked the consistency - didn't find it gluelike at all.

It just didn't really improve my skin at all.

I wish they'd make a perfume that smelled like this (Feet? I SO don't get that - its got a light, lovely aroma

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I generally don't like to write harsh reviews but I feel like I have to add my 2 cents in here for other prospective buyers. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to get dry because of all the acne products I use but lately it's been under control, I just like to try different moisturizers. I didnt pay 150, I got it as a livingsocial deal for $30 but Im not sure I would pay even that. The problem with this product is that it's not moisturizing, granted it's not advertised as moisturizing but rather as antiaging, but given the fact that its a thicker cream I thought it would be sufficient. it's not. the texture is runny in a thick elmer's glue type of way and tacky as well. When you apply it to your face, you really have to work it in or else theres a white cast. most importantly, your face feels still feels dry and tight. maybe thats the gimmick here, that it tightens your face so wrinkles cant appear but I like my face creams to sooth and moisturize my face. Basically you're going to need an additional moisturizer but if you have really oily skin this might work because this cream does go on matte. Also my face has been breaking out with clogged pores ever since I started using this stuff and im about halfway through the jar. lastly as far as antiaging, I have a couple of deep wrinkles between my brows and it hasnt gotten rid of them so in my book this doesnt do anything