January 28, 2015 | 911 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Knu Anti Aging Face Lift Ultra Rich Anti-Age Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:12:00 AM More reviews by StrackKellyYT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been working well for the couple weeks I've been using it, i am young but that's why i'm using this...because i want to stay that way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:37:00 AM More reviews by OFCLalexG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for moisturizing my skin at night and keeping my face firm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:16:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 4:05:00 PM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hey Girls! I'm back for my 3rd round of this brand and this time i finally got myself to buy this cream i've been thinking about trying it for months but just didn't want to spend the money so i waited for the deal everyone talks about. Came in a month ago and i've been using it every night before bed, every now and then the cream won't soak all the way into my skin so i wait 10 mins after applying and whatever hasn't soaked in i wipe off. It's deff helped with my eyes they seem more lifelike and firming my skin as for wrinkles or lines i don't really have any yet so there's nothing to fix....hopefully postpone tho!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AlexGBeauty

I'm still a bit young to see any significant results but i absolutely love how this firms my skin without drying it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:00:00 PM More reviews by JannasRM8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy using my cream the new packaging keeps the cream fresher and cleaner as you just pump out the amount i want to use on my face at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:41:00 AM More reviews by abcBeauty

I first ordered this from Social Living and have used it once a day along with another moisturizing product since then. I didn't realize how much I loved it until someone asked me if I'd had "something done" to my skin to make it look so good. I didn't realize it did look and feel so good until it was brought to my attention!.

I'm 66 years old and my only concession to make-up is permanent eye-liner and B&B cream. Otherwise it's just my skin care regimen. I would never have paid the retail price of $150 for the Michael Todd product, but now I would if I had to.

I've read other reviews that didn't like the consistency, but I've not noticed anything unusual about it. I don't find it "slimy" or in any way unpleasant. I do use a moisturizer over it because my skin doesn't feel "moisturized" without it. I just dot the Knu cream all over my face and neck and then gently blend it all in.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:31:00 AM More reviews by smithba1

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by EdnaB4455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffer from wrinkles now that I'm getting older and came across this product whilst browsing for new things to try. I've often found that the cheap stuff never really seems to work, so what I did was splash a little bit of money on something supposedly 'worthwhile' for my skin. This product doesn't come cheap. I started using this and noticed it had a strange smell to it which took some getting used to. When it actually boiled down to applying it onto my skin, it felt like putting glue on my face, and even as I tried to rub it gently in, you had to make sure it didn't leave some sort of white mark as it had easily did as it is a heavy substance. Even then all of this, it still didn't really leave my skin feeling or even looking any more moisturised, and had to apply a moisturizer on top of that just to make it look more smoother. I was so annoyed! The only product I've tried that seems to work is this powder drink that you take, it's biocorrex, really worthwhile. I'm not usually one to brag but before you waste a load of money on lame products, it really helps to research products like this anti-ageing powder sort of drink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by horangi113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't imagine paying the full price for this. Thankfully, I purchased for a huge discount from LivingSocial. This smells and feels like glue, is extremely tacky, and I don't see much of a difference either way.