Orofluido Hair Mask

2.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- amber smell is enticing if you love it
- feels thick
- beautiful gold and black jar; recyclable
- price was decent enough for a trial

Cons:
- scent can be overwhelming
- does not moisturize enough
- jar packaging was not hygienic after first scoop

Amber smell is strong. Loved it at first then it became too masculine. Smells softer on the hair after it dries but hair didn't show enough improvement to warrant a repurchase.

on 2/26/2015 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine dry damaged frizzy highlighted blonde fragile hair and this conditioner made it very soft and provided moisture without weighing it down. I left it in after shampooing for about 3 mins next time I will leave it on longer to see if theres any difference also wont put it on root area as it left my roots a little oilier then normal. I paid $20 which is very reasonable since the jar is large. The smell is a bit musky coconutty vanillaish which goes away after drying hair. Not sure if I will repurchas yet as ive only tried it once but I will surely use it again.
Update; ive used this pre shampoo leaving it in my hair for a few hours then I wash it out and apply it again mid shaft to ends only for 2 mins and rinse. My hair felt amazing! very moisturized. I have decided that I will re-purchase this product.

on 12/21/2014 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cannot stand the smell. It smells like very old man īs parfume. It doesn īt even hydrate my hair.

on 5/23/2013 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is an OK deep conditioner. The scent is much more masculine than the other Orofluido products, and quite a bit stronger. I apply it to damp hair after using a clarifying shampoo, put a processing cap over it, and leave it on for a half-hour or so. My hair feels conditioned after rinsing, but not deeply conditioned. I alternate it with a Kerastase mask, and there's no comparison--it leaves this one in the dust. I'm using it up and will not repurchase.

on 4/14/2013 9:30:00 AM

Good product at a reasonable price.
Has an intense and somewhat manly scent that I like.
A little goes a long way, which is a plus.
After applying it, it takes some time for hair to soften up but when it does, it is very easy to detangle. I usually leave this mask on for half an hour (I try to use it only on days when I have a lot of time on me) as I think this product achieves better results when left on for a longer time.
I'm not sure this mask will do much for very damaged hair but then again it is not specifically marketed towards hair with specific needs. It's supposed to be suitable for all hair types. Anyway, I think it is nice treat for hair that needs some extra nutrition.

EDIT: The smell of this product has started annoying me quite a lot. It turns out it is a bit too manly. Also, I have realized that there are drugstore products out there that perform better than this one for a lower price. Still not a bad product.