April 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Treatments - Orofluido Hair Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an OK deep conditioner. The scent is much more masculine than the other Orofluido products, and quite a bit stronger. I apply it to damp hair after using a clarifying shampoo, put a processing cap over it, and leave it on for a half-hour or so. My hair feels conditioned after rinsing, but not deeply conditioned. I alternate it with a Kerastase mask, and there's no comparison--it leaves this one in the dust. I'm using it up and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Good product at a reasonable price.
Has an intense and somewhat manly scent that I like.
A little goes a long way, which is a plus.
After applying it, it takes some time for hair to soften up but when it does, it is very easy to detangle. I usually leave this mask on for half an hour (I try to use it only on days when I have a lot of time on me) as I think this product achieves better results when left on for a longer time.
I'm not sure this mask will do much for very damaged hair but then again it is not specifically marketed towards hair with specific needs. It's supposed to be suitable for all hair types. Anyway, I think it is nice treat for hair that needs some extra nutrition.

EDIT: The smell of this product has started annoying me quite a lot. It turns out it is a bit too manly. Also, I have realized that there are drugstore products out there that perform better than this one for a lower price. Still not a bad product.