John Masters Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler

Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol (vitamin B5), hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, sorbitol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, lecithin, tocopherol, sulfur, citric acid, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, equisetum hiemale (horsetail) extract*, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract*, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, hyaluronic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, rosa canina (rose) flower oil*, geranium maculatum (geranium) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard) rhizome/root extract*, limonene† * Certified Organic † A natural component of essential oils

on 8/14/2013 1:22:00 AM

I found this at Whole Foods and liked the way it smelled so I purchased to use as a light conditioner. I am loving this product. I have been using LP "Full" shampoo & conditioner but have to switch up products every 3 weeks so my hair doesn't build up a tolerance to products.. I also like to use a clarifying shampoo on occasion to help strip build up off my scalp and hair, this is a great light conditioner to use afterwards. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will be repurchasing in the future.

on 7/8/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great, great conditioner! So detangling but light at the same time. Will repurchase as long as this is produced. This is my 5-6th bottle.

on 4/14/2013 4:27:00 AM

I am surprised there isn't a review for this version of the detangler. I know many people love the Citrus & Neroli version which I tried a few years back and didn't like. I have fine very dry/frizzy naturally wavy hair with oily prone roots. Great combo I know lol. I have gone sulfate free for years aka more natural lines, as years of drugstore and so mainstream salon lines , regardless of their quality raves, are all filled with harsh sulfates, cones, etc etc which all only dry out and weigh down my hair. Natural lines are a great way to go but there was as well teh issue for me of some formulas being too oil filled and weighing down my hair. I loved this John Masters Detangler as it is super creamy and lightweight, amazing combo to give my hair moisture yet not weigh it down. The Peppermint & Rosemary formula is jsut way better for me due to this and of course peppermint is great for circulation/clarifying, plus love the refreshing smell and cooling effect. If actually tried it out as a leave-in styling cream and LOVE it for that even more. Doing this with any other conditioner would typically be to heavy for my hair. Great product and think I just might continue using it as a styling product, in which case it will last forever and justify the price for me (do love the slim packaging as well). If the Citrus Neroli gets too heavy long term for you give this one a try! :)