September 17, 2014 | 2108 users online

Conditioner - John Masters - Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I found this at Whole Foods and liked the way it smelled so I purchased to use as a light conditioner. I am loving this product. I have been using LP "Full" shampoo & conditioner but have to switch up products every 3 weeks so my hair doesn't build up a tolerance to products.. I also like to use a clarifying shampoo on occasion to help strip build up off my scalp and hair, this is a great light conditioner to use afterwards. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will be repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by countess77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great, great conditioner! So detangling but light at the same time. Will repurchase as long as this is produced. This is my 5-6th bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised there isn't a review for this version of the detangler. I know many people love the Citrus & Neroli version which I tried a few years back and didn't like. I have fine very dry/frizzy naturally wavy hair with oily prone roots. Great combo I know lol. I have gone sulfate free for years aka more natural lines, as years of drugstore and so mainstream salon lines , regardless of their quality raves, are all filled with harsh sulfates, cones, etc etc which all only dry out and weigh down my hair. Natural lines are a great way to go but there was as well teh issue for me of some formulas being too oil filled and weighing down my hair. I loved this John Masters Detangler as it is super creamy and lightweight, amazing combo to give my hair moisture yet not weigh it down. The Peppermint & Rosemary formula is jsut way better for me due to this and of course peppermint is great for circulation/clarifying, plus love the refreshing smell and cooling effect. If actually tried it out as a leave-in styling cream and LOVE it for that even more. Doing this with any other conditioner would typically be to heavy for my hair. Great product and think I just might continue using it as a styling product, in which case it will last forever and justify the price for me (do love the slim packaging as well). If the Citrus Neroli gets too heavy long term for you give this one a try! :)