April 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lipglosses because of the opaque pink color. Its a pretty barbie pink on my skintone. Im sad they dont sell it anymore. The color is gorgeous! If I knew I'd like it so much I wouldve bought the lipstick and sheered it out with clear lipgloss because this tiny lipglass is almost gone for me. Oh well, maybe if we riot theyll make it permanent? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by natalee12

I absolutely loooove this lipglass!! I prefer the lipglass over the nicki l/s because its so much easier to work with. The color is intimidating in the tube but it doesn't go on as bright & is the perfect pink coral gloss. This is definitely going to be my HG lipgloss this summer & I will def be picking up backups before they stop selling it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

On my lips, it looks like a warm toned, very opaque, medium pink-coral (leaning more to the pink side). I'm a MMM w/ yellow undertones. This color brightens up my skin! I definitely like it way better than the lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have and like the lipstick version of this lipgloss, but it's not an easy color to wear-bright, opaque coral pink. The lipglass, luckily, is much easier to wear. It's still a bright coral pink,but not as opaque or chalky-looking. Don't get me wrong, I love a bright lipstick, but with this type of color, a little bit of sheerness helps make it more wearable. It's very flattering in me (pale, NW15).

Texture is typical MAC-thick, sticky, and super shiny. I'm not bothered by the texture, but I've been wearing lipglass for a long time and find I prefer stickier lipglosses, as they tend to last longer. This one lasts a good 3-4 hours with minimal eating/drinking, but lots of talking. It doesn't settle in my lip lines, but this is generally not a problem for me. I love the scent-rich, sweet vanilla.

One of the best things about Viva Glam products is that MAC donates all the proceeds towards AIDS research. Makes me feel a little less guilty abouT spending $15 on a lipgloss :)