October 30, 2014 | 1667 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil - Tinted

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cpagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've recently got into Bare Minerals. I've never found a good match with mineral foundations. I tried the new Ready Foundation in a compact powder, not loose. I also bought the mineral veil in the powder. I thought it was ok, felt kinda cakey. I added in the primer to my whole foundation routine to see if that helped. It did a little bit...so back to ulta I went, I wasn't completely satisfied. I exchanged the powder mineral veil (it was a mess!! got everywhere!!) for the tinted compact mineral veil. I was sorta scared to get the tinted mineral veil because it looked dark and i'm realllllly fair. But I got it because the foundation i bought (also ready compact foundation) had a slight pink tone to it and i'm more neutral toned. But the neutral toned one was too dark for me so I had to go with Fair. I went home and immediately washed my face and tried it out. FABULOUS!!! wow, what a difference! No more cakey feel. The compact mineral veil is soooo much better and the tinted one evens out the pinkish tone. It's like a perfect all over bronzer without being a bronzer. it just gives a great toned finish. PERFECT!!!! Forget the loose powders, go with the compacts! Also, make sure you get the Ready Precision brush to go with it. That is a must with these products. I finally got the right combination and it looks great! No more liquid foundation!!