Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil - Tinted

4.7

Alaria Esculenta Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Boron Nitride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Phosphate, Coco-Caprylate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Geraniol, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide

on 3/6/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. Makes my face feel silky smooth and oil free. It's not sticky, nor does it make your face feel like there is a lot of product on it. I use 2 different foundations. On regular days, I wear Bourjois Healthy Mix and on social outings I wear Becca Ultimate Complexion. This product sets BOTH foundations wonderfully. Will repurchase this as long as they keep selling it.

on 12/28/2014 10:11:00 PM

Hard to open. That's irritating. But the feel of it is so silky. Good matte coverage too I like it much better than regular mineral veil. Pricey.

on 4/13/2013 9:03:00 PM

I've recently got into Bare Minerals. I've never found a good match with mineral foundations. I tried the new Ready Foundation in a compact powder, not loose. I also bought the mineral veil in the powder. I thought it was ok, felt kinda cakey. I added in the primer to my whole foundation routine to see if that helped. It did a little bit...so back to ulta I went, I wasn't completely satisfied. I exchanged the powder mineral veil (it was a mess!! got everywhere!!) for the tinted compact mineral veil. I was sorta scared to get the tinted mineral veil because it looked dark and i'm realllllly fair. But I got it because the foundation i bought (also ready compact foundation) had a slight pink tone to it and i'm more neutral toned. But the neutral toned one was too dark for me so I had to go with Fair. I went home and immediately washed my face and tried it out. FABULOUS!!! wow, what a difference! No more cakey feel. The compact mineral veil is soooo much better and the tinted one evens out the pinkish tone. It's like a perfect all over bronzer without being a bronzer. it just gives a great toned finish. PERFECT!!!! Forget the loose powders, go with the compacts! Also, make sure you get the Ready Precision brush to go with it. That is a must with these products. I finally got the right combination and it looks great! No more liquid foundation!!