Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for women

3.5

on 7/28/2014 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I will be buying this perfume again! Amazing floral scent! It isn't musky. It isn't dull. It isn't overwhelming either. It is perfect! Perfect for summer. A must have!

on 4/22/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite of the Big Pony line. I am a floral lover so this perfume was a standout for me. On Sephora the scent is described as:

Eccentric, rebellious and independent, this floral green fragrance highlights pear and mimosa. The crisp, bright scent represents ultimate optimism and natural feminine radiance.

It smells so fresh and feminine. I love the scent. It works well with my body chemistry. The scent lasts and lasts on me. I get complimented when I wear it. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this one in a pack of four, I believe I paid around $100 for all four so it's a bit pricey.. I find them more of a body spray then an actual perfume.. But still smells nice not sure if but it again...

on 8/31/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is probably best for teens. I still like it though....the scent is bubbly, almost intoxicating. It is good for a casual day at the beach or even for an interview, very versatile. For a moment on dry down it smells like clinique happy. It's a sharp soap scent

on 6/14/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Big Pony #3 (yellow) is definitely my favorite of the Big Pony for Women scents, and I have all 4 in the mini set. They come in #1 blue (sporty), #2 pink (fruity), #3 yellow (soft yellow floral), and #4 purple (sensuous).

Big Pony #3 has the main notes of mimosa and pear. It's a soft sensuous sunshiney perfume, with just an absolutely luscious scent -- it smells so soft & pretty!

I bought the 8oz body spray of #3 on sale for $12 (originally $23), and the scent is heavenly. The 4-piece mini set consists of a 1/2 oz splash bottle of each, and I use a dab of #3 on pulse points after spraying the body spray. I'm wearing it now, and I smell soft, sweetly sunny, and summery. Pretty scent!

on 4/13/2013 12:51:00 PM

Mimosa is one of my favourite floral notes in perfume and I always feel happy when I smell it in fragrances. So I was excited to come across it in Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 ( the yellow bottle) which opens with a succulent pear accord and sunny, sweet mimosas. However, it quickly turns into a musky, fruity fragrance without much mimosa on my skin. I think I'll keep on sampling it for the time being.

Popular Fragrances