December 19, 2014 | 1736 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by RobbyLoves

I LOVE VS's Very Sexy Touch. Everyone always tells me how great it smells (even though I was stealing sprays from a friend the entire year.) For literally months I waited to go and get my own bottle because I had expected the perfume to be upwards of 40 dollars but when I got there and found out that it was $15 regularly and $10 that day I freaked out and bought 2 of them. For the price of a venti Green Tea frapp and a scone you can get this lovely little pink bottle filled with wonderful smells that delight not only yourself but your class-mates too. Also, its size makes it perfect to stick in your bag and get a spritz for a quick pick-me-up before class.

Robyn <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Lauren0017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE the smell of this. It's light and romantic and not overpowering, just right! I would suggest getting the body lotion too so you can layer to last longer. It is on the expensive side as most fragrances are but I got an entire gift set of this during a big sale for a great price! Keep an eye out for those sales! The big bottle will last you forever. I only gave it four stars because the scent, though lovely, does not seem to last very long as other fragrances I've used, but that may just be because of my personal skin type. The set I bought came with a tiny travel bottle version though so I can reapply trough-out they day. Overall, lovely scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Really like this fragrance. Another edition to my fruity floral fragrance. The lasting power on me is decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by orgogirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really enjoying this fragrance. It is my newest buy and I couldn't resist when I smelled it in the store! Normally I loathe the overly zealous sales team that most VS's have but this time I am thankful that someone suggested I get a whiff of this. The packaging is pretty basic but eh, it still looks great on my vanity, and let's not forget it smells ah-mazing! It's very fruity and a bit florally and I like that it's not too strong or overbearing. I reapply often throughout the day, so I wish it would last a little longer so I wouldn't have to use so much! Very happy with this product, VS delivers once again.