April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Concealers - Revlon - Colorstay Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This is definitely quite a disappointing product given how well Revlon did with the Colorstay foundation but now that I think about it....almost all of the products in the rest of the Colorstay line are duds. This concealer has very minimal coverage and creases under the eyes. It doesn't cake up which is nice and it does maintain a very natural looking appearance (I suspect because of the lack of coverage!) but it just doesn't do what a concealer is supposed to do...which is conceal. Disappointing product, I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I saw the desent reviews here and was tempted to get it. I feel that this is too drying for my combination skin. It has this weird chemical smell which does not bother me that much but might bother some people though. It does not have amazing coverage but decent I guess. The redness of my pimple is still obvious even with my foundation on. It emphasises on peeling which sucks. It settles on my fine lines and does not help at all with my dark eye circles. It fades after a while even with my primer and setting powder one. At approx 20 SGD, I would not buy this ever again! Plus the packaging itself is rather unhygenic... Unless you dab it on your clean hand of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Discovered this product after a horrible run with other concealers. Has been my go-to ever since!

Pros:
- Super blendable
- Even coverage
- Great shade (for me)
- Easy to apply
- Good value; tube has lasted me for 6 months with daily use

Cons:
- Sponge applicator is not the best (I would recommend applying to the back of a clean hand and then applying with your ring finger- this is also more hygienic!)

Very little wrong with this and so many things right. Will definitely be purchasing again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I own these in Light and Medium, and I loved them for about 3 weeks because they covered well and didn't break me out. Now, I realize that they are just too drying for my winter skin, even though I'm oily. Switched to Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette and couldn't be happier(:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I got this a while ago and i didn't like it and i still don't like it. It barely covers anything, barely stays and creases like crazy even when i set it with powder. Its good to highlight the face but not to cover up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Its perfect color match for me (I use light medium on my nc25/30 skin), the best I've found in drugstore/pharmacy makeup.
However it creases under the eyes after a couple of hours, even when I use primer.
Really good for the rest of the face though.

I keep it as a cheap alternative to my HG nars creamy concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by strawberriez880

I find the consistency of this concealer too wet for me... The coverage is alright, not horrible but not good either because you can still somewhat see the blemish underneath. My main problem with this concealer is that it smears ridiculously easily. It feels like it just sits on top of my skin and the slightest contact would smudge it. Even when I set it with powder or use a primer under it it barely makes a difference for me.

The brush makes it rather unhygienic (it comes in a lip gloss-like tube with the brush submerged in the concealer. Also kinda like a thin mascara bottle), so if you have sensitive skin and are prone to breakouts I think you'd be better off looking for another concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I have been looking for a concealer for agesssss to help cover up acne or blemish marks or uneven skin tone areas AND I FOUND IT!

I want to rave about this product as it works like a magic stick! haha... seriously, it blends great - evens out my skin and it lasts!

I aim to have flawless skin when going to auditions - im an actor -and this makes my skin look naturally flawless!

I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a great concealer that has staying power.

It is thick, but i like that as you only need a small dot on the areas you want to fix.

i almost feel like its photoshop for my acne marks :P

I use it under my eyes too if i have dark circles---only a tiny bit as it could be too heavy on delicate eye skin- i'm starting to get faint lines so I don't want to exentuate that! But a tiny dot under the eyes and then softly dab/blend it into place.

I bought this on sale at Chemist wearhouse-- $13-- worth every scent.

I apply this after my liquid foundation and take it to auditions with me, if i feel i need a confidence boost if i have a dark acne mark.

I'm totally buying this again when it runs out :))

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by darknights

I really wanted to like this. It blends like a dream and the color is spot on but omg seriously the coverage is so not there. I mostly use it to conceal blemishes and scars. This will not cover the redness and if you try to layer it, it will look cakey. I tried this once under my eye and in like five seconds it creased. I HATE HATE HATE the doe foot applicator. OMG seriously it's unhygienic and so much product is left in the package. UHHH, please don't buy. Spend your money on a good concealer like the nars creamy radiant concealer or mac pro long wear one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Not a bad concealer as far as coverage is concerned, however this DOES transfer. On the up side, it blends beautifully and doesn't settle into lines, but on particularly humid days,it may cake a bit.