Revlon Colorstay Concealer

3.4

· Aqua ((Water) Eau) · Dimethicone · Trimethylsiloxysilicate · Glycerin · Phenyl Trimethicone · Trisiloxane · PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone · Boron Nitride · Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone · Butylene Glycol · Sodium Chloride · Tribehenin · Ethylhexyl Palmitate · Salicylic Acid · Tocopheryl Acetate · Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice · Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract · Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible! I bought this after Paula's choice website recommended it in the list of best concealers for acne. The first 2 days i used it i was pleased by the coverage but the day following i noticed pimples and red marks on the same areas i applied it to. Didnt want to judge so fast so i applied my current foundation on one hand and this concealer on the other, waited till night, then removed both by cleanser and i noticed that my hand which had the concealer on has red dots all over the area. So now im sure it is the reason behind my breakouts. I threw it in the garbage..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It worked fine for about a week, but then it turned highlighter orange. I'm not quite sure what happened. I used the shade 03 light medium.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think this concealer helps when you're breaking out. I recently switched from maybelline mineral concealer and maybelline fit me. I feel like they are clogging my pores (always got whiteheads at the end of wear time). I got cystic acne and blind pimples and used this concealer to cover it up, it doesn't completely cover them because they're red AND raised so bad. But for acne scarring (red ones but less raised), it does cover it pretty well. I put some on directly on it and used a dense eyeshadow brush to PAT this. I tried using fingers but it didn't work as well. At the ends of wear time, it didn't aggravate them.

Good coverage, but it's very dry so I can't use it in the winter or I'll get flakes, and it makes me break out! :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It's a liquid with medium/full coverage. It's not thin or thick, it's somewhere in between. It blends easily and stays put! I love it more than any other concealer I've had, I've repurchased it about 3-4 times now. I just dab a bit wherever needed and blend. I do not need foundation or powder with it. I just apply it over moisturized skin. It's a really lovely formula!

I wear light/medium which is a golden cream shade equal to about a MAC nc25

Bad experience! Like the Revlon Photoready primer, this product burns my skin! I tried placing a think film of this concealer under my eyes and it just burned! I had to immediately wash my face. On another attempt not to throw away this pricey thing, I tried dotting a small amount on a blemish near my eyebrow. It felt itchy the entire time. By the end of the day, that blemish got irritated and turned into a pimple-like bump! Worst product ever--next to Revlon's Photoready Primer!

Truth, this is my very first concealer. I have been loving all Revlon's products until I got my hands to this concealer. My expectation was not that high. As long as it conceals my dark circle, i am fine with it. I wasn't looking for any maximum coverage and all that, but at least the product has to be able to blend well.

Long story short, I am quite disappointed with this product. Not hating it, but I the product somehow doesn't work well on my skin. It looks cakey on me (even after contributing hours of my time to blend it with a damp beauty blender) and creases badly to my fine lines. I have even tried the 'baking' method to set my under eye concealer but it still creases immediately.

However for the price, i think it's not a bad product. This is just my opinion though.

This concealer came with the Revlon Colorstay foundation.
I have it in the shade 02 light.
I have normal to dry skin and I am the driest around my eyes. I don't have terrible dark circles.
That being said, this product did nothing for me.
It barely was able to conceal anything and wore off after 3-4 hours. It settled into my fine lines and made my under eye area look dry and flakey. I even tried it on my blemishes (which i dont have a lot to cover and aren't as pigmented) and it wore off after 3 hours about. This product also transfers so watch out.
One thing to keep in mind is that i didn't use an under eye cream before applying it on my dark circles. Maybe that could have helped but the coverage was so sheer that I have given up trying.
Packaging is nice though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This works well as a medium-full coverage concealer. For big zits (I have a big, bright red one right now on my chin) it doesn't do a great job on concealing it. I tried patting it on my zit with both fingers and a damp sponge, but it only covered it a little bit. So I had to put some powder on it, then put some more concealer on top to cover it more fully.
It concealed a lot better for my dark circles. Not drying and blends easily. I also used it around my nose, forehead, and chin to even out the skin a little bit and it does the job. With foundation and you get full coverage.
I got it on sale for about $13 (which is still a little pricey for me as a broke student) but I'm not too disappointed with it. Definitely better than the cream stick version by 100%!!!
Will continue to use it and might even repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought on clearance at Target. I liked it fine. The twist tube keeps everything nice and clean. Good coverage, easy to blend with damp Beauty Blender. May have emphasized my fine lines more than my MAC Pro Longwear. I do set even concealer with powder. Wouldn't buy again because I just think MAC has me covered for not a whole lot more money.