August 21, 2014 | 1193 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

had it in shade 51, I loved it. lasted a long time..great coverage for acne scars/blemishes. a little more pricey for drug store foundations, but if I could afford to buy it all the time, I would.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Love this foundation. It was my favourite before I discovered Maybelline Fit Me. I use the colour 51 light vanilla, but I do think it's bit too yellow for me. Still can work with it, but that's the reason I've switched to Maybelline Fit Me. I still use Bourjois Healthy Mix on days my skin is drier and/or has obvious dry patches. This foundation doesn't care about obvious dry patches. It will glide right over them.

I'd say it's a perfect foundation for people with dry skin and it's also great for people with normal skin. The foundation gives your skin a dewy finish and because of that I'm not sure whether people with oily skin wil love it as much, but you'll have to see for yourself. It gave me full coverage, but I have very few blemishes so I find it hard to tell if a foundation is medium or full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by genevievemason

Bought this foundation yesterday finally after wanting to buy it for ages but I've never had the discipline to part with the money or risk possibly buying a foundation that for whatever reason I wasn't happy with. In Australia the full price is $32 but I was lucky enough to get it on sale at Priceline for $24.

I can happily say I am thoroughly impressed and happy with this foundation! I used to have oily skin, but I am currently on acne medication which dries out my skin and so I have been eager to try some more 'dewy' foundations. For a while now Arbonne Foundation in soft blush has been my holy grail foundation as I find most foundations are never the right shade but this one is just perfect. This foundation (healthy mix) is a great doupe for this, possibly a little bit less matte but honestly extremely similar. The smell of it is really nice too. I did find I had to use a little more on my face but that was probably because i have a couple of break outs on my face atm. My shade is 52 - Vanilla.

Would definitely recommend trying this foundation out. For someone that is EXTREMELY unblessed with foundations this one was great and really reasonably priced for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have dry skin with yellow undertones and the color beige Clair worked so perfectly for me. This foundation is a must have for me in the winter and I won't use anything but! For summer it's a little bit too slippery on my face. However, I do love love love this foundation. This scent is so nice, the coverage is build able and it leaves me looking Dewey and healthy. Anytime I wear this I get compliments on my skin saying I look radiant! I got it off Asos for 13 bucks and I'd pay double for it, thank you Bourjois!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm glad I found a DS foundation that actually matches my pale skin, which is surprisingly uncommon. I LOVE that this comes in a bottle with a pump because you can control how much you use and it's sanitary. The finish is kinda satin, and it's medium coverage for me. I have oily skin and this doesn't slide right off like a lot of DS foundations do, so thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is literally my HG! I've been searching for the perfect foundation in a looong time, and it has been diffucult to find a perfect macth, but now i found it! Normally I only use high end products when it comes to foundation, but I decided to try this, and I'm absolutley in love. The product is amazing on my dry skin, and it's sooo cheap. I think it would be too dewy to oily skin, but i think normal to dry skin would love this one.

It blends in perfectley with my skin, and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation, even though it can be build up to a full coverage. It stays on the whole day, and doesn't smugde or goes into fine lines or dry patches. It is healthy flawless skin a bottle! This is a water based foundation, so either hands or brushes would be the best way to apply this foundation.

Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I typically don't go for a full coverage foundation but I fell in love with this. It doesn't break me out- a huge plus as I only wear foundation if I have hormonal blemishes and foundations typically exacerbate the issue. A thin layer is all that is needed and it blends nicely. It never highlights dry patches or spots. The color is a tiny bit yellow for my skin tone, but it is not obvious, especially in Summer. The dewey finish is amazing. I appreciate that it has a pump and that the scent is pleasant. Overall I am happy with this product and will probably stick with it for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this foundation!
matches my skin tone perfectly
Texture: doesn't feel heavy at all, feels like second skin, blends easily
Coverage: medium, it's build-able, covers acne scars pretty well
Staying power: 12 hours!
Finish: a little bit dewy, umm more like a healthy glow-y finish
How I use it: I prime my skin with my dmgm primer, apply this foundation all over my face with a foundation brush, then lightly pat some powder on my t-zone (I use creme puff powder by maxfactor) and voila! Smooth, flawless skin for hours and hours and hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but still not considering it as holy grail. Reason being when I touch up with a second layer, it will turn cakey even if I blot my face. other than tt, I have no complains at all. The consistency is not very watery nor thick. Just nice. The coverage is also good. All I need is 1 layer and my face looks good. I do not need any extra usage of concealer and this saves a lot of my time. Plus, I don't feel oily nor sticky after applying it thus I do not need to put any setting powder. I like the scent of this foundation too. Smells like berries. I loved it!! I will repurchase it again. To me, it is better than any other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm onto my third bottle of this foundation, the shade 51 is a perfect match for my very pale, neutral complexion. I like that it's not too pink-toned, which some other pale foundations tend to be. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply and it smells really nice. Good medium coverage and buildable. The only problem I've encountered is that it can highlight dryness, but only when my skin is super dry in winter. For this reason, I've switched to MAC's Mineralize Moisture foundation, but I'll probably go back to Healthy Mix once summer hits.