Smashbox Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.5

Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%. Inactive: Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sucrose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Linoleic Acid, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Urea, Bisabolol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Glycerin, Oryzanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Oxide (CI 77497), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)]

on 7/1/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OK I've had this for two months now,and used it every day. I was at Sephora and asked the SA what CC cream she would recommend. She swore this is their best seller and the best CC cream. I have very light/fair skin with sunspots, some redness and acne. It does nothing for me unfortunately and did not help with the discoloration at all. I have dry skin, this CC cream showed off every single flaw, made my skin look dull and dry. It dry's very fast so you have to apply it very quick. Just recently I started breaking out again around my chin area not sure if it's because of this. It has light coverage, I tried applying a little more but ended up streaky, It lasts up to 6 hrs I would say but does end up looking a little orange at the end of the day. I wish I could get my $40 back. I guess this works better for someone who has very oily skin. If you want a CC cream I recommend the IT Cosmetics one, I got a small sample size from Ulta and so far am liking it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I finally gave this a good few weeks of wear and think it's a good lightweight formula that gives a little coverage. My skin is very dry so I apply it over a moisturizer, and it blends and smoothes out well into a semi matte finish. I did break out a little after wearing it all week, but otherwise don't experience any other problems. I probably won't buy it again though because it was very expensive and use my fingers to apply it so I don't have a whole bunch of product loss.

on 5/18/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have pretty good skin. A little bit of hyperpigmentation, a few pimples sometimes, but generally, I don't need more than light coverage on everyday basis. I'm an olive NC15 now, sensitive, normal-dry skin.

This fits me in the colour light/fair. It's more orange than my skin, but when it's on, it's not visible. I use about the size of a small pea for my face. Goes on easily, looks good upon application, does not irritate my skin. My problem with this: it fades really fast, and looks like I have nothing on in just a couple of hours. I think $40 is too expensive for something that doesn't last. It goea from light coverage to close to no coverage. I can't put more on initially either, as the colour difference would be detectable. The colour selection is pretty OK, but no perfect colour for me. I like that this doesn't crease, gather in my pores, and otherwise looks good, except for the fading

on 5/16/2015 11:49:00 PM

Favorite cc cream so far. Their cc covers better than their bb and most other bbs ive tried. Coverage is great. Covers dark spots and uneven skin tones. Didn't give it 5 lippies because it's a little pricy

on 5/11/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I usually use this as my foundation, it looks perfect with Mac Studio Careblend pressed powder over it, maybe a little Mac Matchmaster concealer under the eyes and on any acne/dark spots....it definitely can do without the concealer though because it covers so well on its own. I have super combo skin since switching to this new acne wash - I used to be oily & this CC cream worked on me both then and now. Does not highlight dry spots, goes on even and smooth, can be layered, color choices are decent (not totally perfect though). The sunscreen does not break me out, which is a miracle considering almost every product with it in it does! I also like to use the CC as a primer/base, there are a few foundations i find this works well with, my personal favorite would be Mac Matchmaster though - I love that foundation but find it too heavy to use on its own....using a very light hand I dab on a few spots around my face (after the CC has dried completely) and buff it lightly with my Sigma 180 brush -- CC also applies seamlessly with this brush, I use the color Medium and am around NC40-42 (one is a little light, the other too dark) this CC in Medium is very very close, one of the better color matches I have found for myself being that I live in a very small town and do not have any high brand choices to look at in person outside of what is carried at Ulta! :( I defibtely buy online though, just is tricky :P Love the plastic tube this comes in, makes it very sanitary and easy to travel with - although the tube is smaller than i would like, especially for the price! I still highly recommend this product and will continue to buy it.

on 5/10/2015 12:22:00 AM

This cream makeup is great for covering the dark spots on my face (age and sun). I don't have to use much so applying with a brush, this cream is going to last me a very long time

on 4/28/2015 7:57:00 AM

Great heavier coverage tinted moisturizer type option. I got the fair shade, it's perfect on my skin.

I use a brush to blend it, it doesn't have a very dewy finish its' somewhat matte, has great staying power and good SPF. It covers quite a bit as well. I haven't notice it improving my dark spots but it evens my skin out really well and works a treat.
I bought this to go with the concealer which has been a disappointment due to shoddy packaging. Really love the CC cream though.

I would happily take this away on holidays with me and probably will do to be honest.

on 4/8/2015 10:15:00 PM

There are great products, mediocre products and crappy products out there and what works for one may not work for another. When the whole BB/CC cream hit I just rolled my eyes at more bs money grabs as thats always a part of this billion dollar industry BUT when I find something awesome then Im pretty happy about it. This CC cream by Smashbox is perfect for me. The coverage is wonderful and I love the variety of shades available. My skin looks wonderful, I dont need much and I just dab it on with a sponge and Im done. I sometimes use Almay cc cream as well and together these give me an incredible dewy finish (the Almay gives the dew). Great product. (I had to edit, originally I posted that the other cc cream I used with the Smashbox was by Marcelle but its by Almay ) :)

on 4/6/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The cc cream is not as thick as the bb cream formula. It is more moisturizing and has light to medium coverage. I stopped into sephora and saw they had new shades! I've been using the light/medium formula, but after moving to minnesota two years ago, I've been getting drastically less sun than I used to when I biked everywhere as my main mode of transportation! I tried the light/neutral shade and it was perfect. If you want something closer to a tinted moisturizer with more coverage, this is a good option. My skin is sensitive and dry so I still need a moisturizer underneath. This cream has served me well for the last few years, but I'm planning on investigating some other options that will be less expensive. I've gone through about 3 tubes about every year.

on 3/11/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this product gave me the worst allergic reaction I have EVER experienced. I applied it on my face at 7am and by 12 my face looked horrendous. it was lobster red and had blotches and itchy spots all over. I washed it off immediately and returned the product. I would have thought for $45 this product would be one that is kind to skin but I was wrong. drugstore products work much better.