TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING! My hair is naturally straight and I hardly use any heat on my hair. I use this even when I'm not using heat on my hair. It makes my hair soooo shiny and soft! My hair literally looks exactly like those celebrity endorsed shampoo commercials! Everyone always complements me on my hair and how healthy it looks they can't keep their hands off it! It smells great too, I recommend this to everyone:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Makes hair soft and tames frizz!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a good product. It keeps my hair soft and shiny after I blowdry and its a good value.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this product free with my keratin smooth straighteners. I have used it once and can already tell the difference. it doesn't coat your hair and leaves it feeling soft smooth and manageable.

I saw this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, so I decided I would purchase it since I needed something for when I blow dry my hair. It smells very nice! I also found out it was good to straighten your hair with so I tried that, & the results were amazing. I used it today & I couldn't believe this was my hair. I probably would repurchase if I really needed a heat protectant later down the road if I ran out :)

Ok so I went to Target to buy the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray but they did not have any, I really hope they did not discontinue it, but anyways, I decided to give this a try because I have heard very good things about it and I am soo glad that I bought this!!!! I sprayed it all over my hair after showering and towel drying it. I did this at night, and in the morning before work I straightened my hair. I noticed my hair was incredibly soft, shiny and just smelled and looked AMAZING!!! I was soooo happy to see such great results!!! The Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray made my hair this way too, but this was like an improved version of it. I am very impressed and thrilled with the way this product made my hair look and feel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an effective, inexpensive styling/heat protectant spray!! It only cost $4.99 which is extremely amazing for such an awesome product!! This stuff is just GREAT!!!! lol just buy it and you will see :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My hair is 1b, straight and long. It was somewhat frizzy after air drying and tangly. It was broken off and dry everywhere, all the way up to my forehead. I bought it to help protect my hair from the flat iron and maybe help it start improving. I didn't notice any difference with this heat protectant. I have since cut my hair off to start over and maintain healthy hair. I won't be repurchasing this since it did nothing for me.

love this product! I don't really use heat on my hair, but I spray some of this in just after I've showered to protect it from things like my heater (it's winter here) and I must say the smell is great and it does leave my hair feeling and looking smooth and shiny! would buy again :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This did nothing for me.
I like the original much better than this one. I also do not like the scent of this.

This didn't seem to do much at all for my hair.

Popular Hair Products