October 25, 2014 | 1522 users online

Hair - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

Ok so I went to Target to buy the Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray but they did not have any, I really hope they did not discontinue it, but anyways, I decided to give this a try because I have heard very good things about it and I am soo glad that I bought this!!!! I sprayed it all over my hair after showering and towel drying it. I did this at night, and in the morning before work I straightened my hair. I noticed my hair was incredibly soft, shiny and just smelled and looked AMAZING!!! I was soooo happy to see such great results!!! The Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray made my hair this way too, but this was like an improved version of it. I am very impressed and thrilled with the way this product made my hair look and feel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an effective, inexpensive styling/heat protectant spray!! It only cost $4.99 which is extremely amazing for such an awesome product!! This stuff is just GREAT!!!! lol just buy it and you will see :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is 1b, straight and long. It was somewhat frizzy after air drying and tangly. It was broken off and dry everywhere, all the way up to my forehead. I bought it to help protect my hair from the flat iron and maybe help it start improving. I didn't notice any difference with this heat protectant. I have since cut my hair off to start over and maintain healthy hair. I won't be repurchasing this since it did nothing for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by jasminejay

love this product! I don't really use heat on my hair, but I spray some of this in just after I've showered to protect it from things like my heater (it's winter here) and I must say the smell is great and it does leave my hair feeling and looking smooth and shiny! would buy again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This did nothing for me.
I like the original much better than this one. I also do not like the scent of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AmyScarlettxo

This didn't seem to do much at all for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just as good as their original heat protectant but with the added bonus of giving your hair some more shine. It doesn't weigh down hair or make it greasy and you can't feel it in your hair at all. With the Keratin version I get a headache if I spray too much but this happens with any strong scent for me. I prefer the original for that reason only, but I still recommend this one for people who aren't as sensitive to smells!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by breebree89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I noticed that they changed the top, but I find the product still spills out a bit..
I like the smell and it doesn't make my hair oily or weighed down. It's a good heat protectant and my hair feels so soft and smooth all day :) it's very affordable as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have unruly, frizzy hair and I was always going to the beauty salon. I decided to buy a flat iron this product and a garnier product to use before my blow dry. I can only tell you this, my hair looks beautiful every time I use this. It is inexpensive my hair does not feel greasy and looks shiny. I use a neutrogena product after the flat iron. No need to buy expensive hair products. I wash my hair and always blow dry and flat iton it. No more dull and frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by SuzieQ1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this today and loved it so much I had to write a review! I have been searching for a good heat protectant for ages and they always disappoint, but not this one! I have extremely frizzy, blonde, overprocessed, damaged hair, and most of the products that are out there give me minimal protection and make my coarse and heavy hair even heavier and not very managable. This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle! It sprays on very finely, smells amazing, and leaves zero residue on my hair. It also made my hair easier to style with my flat iron and left it shiny and bouncy, exactly the same way it feels when I leave a high end salon! Very impressed with this! Please, please, PLEASE don't ever discontinue this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading the reviews on makeupalley. I use heat on my hair every time I wash it either a straightener or hairdryer. My hair is usually very flyway, static and frizzy. This has worked wonders! After the first time I used it, my hair was easier to manage and it was straighter and sleeker. It tames frizz and flyaway hair loads, and I rarely find that I get visible results from hair products.