October 1, 2014 | 1063 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 111 Kiss of Life

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by liddopixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick with the hopes that I've finally found a red that matches to my skin tone. Unfortunately while it did match, less than an hour passed before it started flaking off. Stay away from water and foods while wearing this lipstick because after eating, you wont be wearing lipstick anymore. A nice lipstick if you have time to touch up very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by RoxieSparks

It's a lovely color, stays well, and it does not dry out lips. It's an orange red, not a blue-red, which looks best with my skin tone. Overall it's a great matte lipstick, it's just not for me. I'd recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite lipstick for a long time! I still wear it occasionally. It is longlasting, comfortable on the lips, not too drying, etc. Works great with ELF's matte rich red pencil as a liner. I often see this compared to Revlon's 'Really red' matte, but in my experience this lippie is superior in color, texture, wear time, smell, and even packaging. It doesn't fade, bleed, crack, or anything like that! Two thumbs up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up, trying to replicate that red, red lip from "Snow White and the Huntsman." Unfortunately, I think the fluorescent lights at Target tripped me up, because this did not seem true red when I got home; it seems rather coral-y on my complexion. I may use it up as a stain, but the actual color is a bit garish on me so the search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rich, classic orange-red matte lipstick with heavy pigment and good staying power(4+ hours with minimal fading on the inner lip). Gorgeous, deep and bold, though a very specific and firey color that might disagree with other reds you are wearing if they're of some other hue. Nice and velvety with smooth application and feathering doesn't seem to be an issue for me. I have very fair skin, and this was my go-to lipstick before I got Nyx's Perfect Red Matte Lipstick(which I love love love, definitely go look at that one if you're hunting for classic reds.)

I wouldn't recommend this as a lip stain, seeing as you can accidentally bump your lips and get some lipstick on your hands if you're not paying attention. I'm a fan of going all the way and putting this right onto my lips with lip liner or only dabbing my finger on the tip and rubbing the color onto my favorite chapstick.

I will say that there is quite a lot of a perfume scent, which is vaguely grapefruit-y and play-doh-y in this one, odd as that sounds. I don't notice the smell a few minutes after the lipstick has been applied, so I don't imagine that being a problem, even for you sensitive folks who can't stand very odorous lip products.

My one big gripe, and hence the loss of one little lippie, is that this tends to sometimes cause some residue on the inner lip that you'll occasionally need to peel off or dab away(kind of gross, but the pros outweigh the cons here.) I'd just advise you feel/check in the mirror every so often so that you don't start looking like you have sticky stuff on your lips, which usually is not a look people go for on purpose.

As for the packaging, cute, cute, cute! I found the cap was a bit loose, though I haven't had any lipstick accidents in my purse thus far. Good lipstick, very dependable. I'm pleased with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous orange red with lots of pigment. I took off one lippie bc I like lipsticks to have more stain to them than this one does. I will definitely be repurchasing - the tube I had fell out of my pocket never to be seen again. It's on my list next time I go to the store! Must replace. This is definitely a strong red, not for the faint of heart. It strikes me as being very old school glamorous. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This is quite an orangey-red. I like the colour and I find it quite long lasting. I do, however, have dry lips and I find that it highlights the cracks and wrinkles quite a lot. I don't regret the purchase and do wear it when I'm looking for an orangey red but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick!! It's doesn't make my lips dry. Sometimes an inexpensive drugstore brand lipstick may have a bad smell to it. This one doesn't @ all. Love the design too!! I was looking for a mauve color. The one I purchased is 08. Can not remember the name. It was the exact shade I was looking for!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG this colour is really terrible on me! Pale complexion (NC/NW20) hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Looked wonderful in the tube but once applied it is very bright and very orange. And the smell... ewwww!!! Don't know how to describe it but it wasn't pleasant.

My girlfriend who was with me at the time told me to take it off immediately!

Unfortunate as I love Rimmel lipsticks, but this has to go back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This is an orangy red, not a true red. But, I like that its matte and hardly fades through the day. Its pretty drying though. But I just use vaseline beforehand.