Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 111 Kiss of Life

4.1

on 7/27/2015 11:49:00 AM

I love this lipstick. I would say Rimmel do better lipsticks than MAC!
Shade - perfect shade of red to go with winged eyeliner for that famous look.
Pigmentation - this lipstick is very pigmented.
It says put for a long time and doesn't dry my lips out (I always apply a generous amount of lip balm while I'm doing my make up before I apply matte lipstick).
Price - i think it was about Ģ5.49 so I can't complain. As I said I have bought MAC lipsticks which are dreadful to apply & have terrible staying power.
Smell - it has that rimmel smell which I love.
I would recommend it to a friend.

on 7/20/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this lipstick, it's creamy and smooth to apply, however I found that it is definitely not long lasting and it bleeds.

After drinking, eating etc for a couple of hours, I found that the lipstick had transferred and all that was left was a slight red around the outside of my lips.
After wearing this lipstick into jury duty, and being bored rubbing my lips together, found that it bled and transferred to the skin around my lips, very messy.

However, pairing this with a lipliner is great. After buying a lipliner, I've found that I may only need to slightly touch up after about 4-5 hours, and I can eat and drink without worrying about my lips.

Love the vibrant red colour.

on 5/22/2015 4:46:00 PM

The shade is amazing yeah, but let me tell you about the longevity of it.

I ate a burger wearing this lipstick and since I saw a little bit of product on the actual food and felt like it might have smudged a bit, I went to reapply it...but it stayed all perfect, the color didnīt fade, no smudges! But what surprised me the most was that after some time I tried to lipprint my hand (you know what I mean) and it didnīt leave a stain at all. That was very impressive. It is also very comfortable formula, not dry, not greasy...I love it. It also smells nice to me, it has this soft bubblegum-ish/fruity smell. 10/10 recommend.

on 2/28/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the PERFECT classic red. It's blue toned and a pure red. It's not too light, not too dark and pure. It smells like candy, tastes like candy. Ughh! Just totally love it! It glides right on, isn't messy to apply. It's cheap and it didn't break on me.
The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is that after about 5 hours of wear, it dries up the lips and settles into the lines. It looks kinda nasty, but it's ok since I just reapply.

on 2/20/2015 9:38:00 PM

Fantastic lipstick! This is a true red, not too blue, and not too orange. Goes on smooth. Lasts a good 4 hours. Very comfortable on the lips. Very pleasant fruity smell (although some people absolutely hate it). And best of all, it is MATTE!

on 2/3/2015 9:09:00 AM

The perfect creamy, matte red lip colour! Not too much of an orange undertone. Dries to a solid colour but doesn't make your lips feel caked. Holds up well to eating/drinking (though will rub off onto items). Washes off lips cleanly without excessive scrubbing or permanent staining. As it starts to fade, lips retain red stain, so it's a very subtle fade.

on 11/17/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My go-to matte red lipstick. It's affordable, smooth, and long-wearing. It makes your lips look so plush and luscious.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The fact that i have been wearing this lipstick non-stop lately tells me that i honestly looooove it. It is a totally true, bright, red (olivish complexion) and looks totally....happy on me. Yeah, it transfers like CRAZY on anything you eat or drink, but this lipstick looks awesome as it fades; a slightly rich stain is left behind. No more drying or hydrating than any other drugstore lipstick. The upsides are: the shade, the smooth formula, and the way it fades from the lips. Try it if it is ever on sale.

on 9/8/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this lipstick with the hopes that I've finally found a red that matches to my skin tone. Unfortunately while it did match, less than an hour passed before it started flaking off. Stay away from water and foods while wearing this lipstick because after eating, you wont be wearing lipstick anymore. A nice lipstick if you have time to touch up very often.

on 8/23/2014 3:33:00 AM

It's a lovely color, stays well, and it does not dry out lips. It's an orange red, not a blue-red, which looks best with my skin tone. Overall it's a great matte lipstick, it's just not for me. I'd recommend.

Popular Lipsticks