Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Face Wash

3.5

on 2/19/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible! Literally the worst face wash I've ever used! I was expecting this to leave my face soft and clean like it says, but instead when I rinsed this of, my skin felt sticky and dry! But that's not the worst part, it's a really thick and gooey texture and feels horrible when washing your face. Even if you just use a little squirt, it still feels like your face is drowning in goo. It's also heavily scented, so after your done washing you can literally still smell the face wash of your face even after you've rinsed and dried your face! I only used this once and it was so horrible I never touched it again.

on 12/19/2014 9:45:00 PM

I bought the Clearasil Dailyclear oil-free daily gel wash after trying every face wash on the market including Clean and Clear, Nivea, Neutrogena, Simple etc. I needed something to reduce blackheads and pimples. I have been using this product - which is a blue gel - for a week and there has been a dramatic improvement in my skin. It is not over drying either. I am very impressed and would recommend it to others. In Australia where I am it only cost $8 so cheap too but my skin has improved 50% since using it and what's more it worked in only a couple of days. Recommended. I have been so sick of wasting money on products that didn't work and am happy with this.

on 1/13/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The new formula is supposed to be non-drying, but this still aggravates my ultra-dry skin and leaves it patchy and scaly. The product does feel nice-- it goes on very pleasant and creamy, although it does have a strong medicinal smell. My acne is slightly better since using this, but if you are prone to dry skin already this won't do much to change that.

I think this product is new to the market but the brand has been there for so long now.WHat I can say is for you guys to try it.,hmm, doesn't make my skin dry cause it hAs a moisturizing content aside from the acne fighting ingredient which is the salicylic acid.I think it's the aloe leaf that makes it moisturizing and not that drying.I love it even on my first use,I use this after my oil cleansing method(olive oil) to remove my makeup and use this twice to wash away all the oils left on my face.it dries up my acne instantly and I think I'm gonna stick to it for so long. Try this and you won't get disappointed!:)

uPdate:
I got disappointed actually. Idk but every product in clearasil line has broken me out. Not good enough to use for good.