July 31, 2014 | 1295 users online

Cleansers - Clearasil - Daily Clear Oil Free Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kiisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The new formula is supposed to be non-drying, but this still aggravates my ultra-dry skin and leaves it patchy and scaly. The product does feel nice-- it goes on very pleasant and creamy, although it does have a strong medicinal smell. My acne is slightly better since using this, but if you are prone to dry skin already this won't do much to change that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed0327

I think this product is new to the market but the brand has been there for so long now.WHat I can say is for you guys to try it.,hmm, doesn't make my skin dry cause it hAs a moisturizing content aside from the acne fighting ingredient which is the salicylic acid.I think it's the aloe leaf that makes it moisturizing and not that drying.I love it even on my first use,I use this after my oil cleansing method(olive oil) to remove my makeup and use this twice to wash away all the oils left on my face.it dries up my acne instantly and I think I'm gonna stick to it for so long. Try this and you won't get disappointed!:)

uPdate:
I got disappointed actually. Idk but every product in clearasil line has broken me out. Not good enough to use for good.