July 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Eyes - Sexy Hair Concepts - healthy sexy hair soy renewal beach spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have shoulder-length, layered hair that can be coaxed into a natural wave. I have tried several products over the years in an attempt to get that natural summer beach look, but this one is the first one I'm happy with. I got this in a Glam Bag from Ipsy, which is a site that lets you subscribe and get monthly testers of products for $10. I have a 1.7 ounce generous sample bottle, and I think it will last me most of the summer. What I like about this: It smells fantastic, like Bobbi Brown Beach cologne - you really smell the salt and sea air. I love that! It does not make my hair "crunchy" like many other products I have tried. And, while it does "rough up" the cuticle a bit (when you wash your hair, you will feel that there is product coming out), I don't feel like it is really making my hair frizzy or raunchy-looking like some others I have tried. On top of that, the packaging is pretty (turquoise and brown).

My one slight criticism is the spray is unpredictable and seems to go all over the place, but could be I just got a bum nozzle.

I apply this to damp hair, tousle it with my fingers, let air dry and then finish with spray. The bottle says you can also apply on dry hair, but I guess my hair isn't naturally wavy enough for that--when I tried it, it didn't encourage any wave at all.

Very happy with this, and will buy a full bottle when this runs out and/or for next summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by carmyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does what I wanted a beach spray to do. Adds texture that lasts all day. Not greasy (but don't use too much). Works great on stick straight hair. It is kind of pricey so I tried others nothing works as good. Don't know what else to say other than it is worth a try.