Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

4.4

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have to thank all of you on MUA for putting me on to this. This foundation performs like a high end one but only costs around 8 bucks. I use my sponge, wet it with setting spray and it leaves a beautiful finish like " my skin but better" I am a shade darker than NC 45 ( I would have been an NC 47 if it existed) and I use the color brûlée. Only con to this is it is very hard to find. I have to go to "inner city" walmarts to find it. But it's worth to search. Otherwise buy it online

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have tried this many ways, many applicators and always the same. A mask that photographs awfully. Even the most golden shades are not terribly yellow - the colors do not correspond to the shades in the moisturizing liquid. I could not find a match after many attempts. No matter how I wet my sponge or brush or how little I use the finish is powdery (but still does not control oil) and not natural. For the price, just not worth it. There are other DS options out there that give a more natural, but still flawless finish. I hate that I gave it one more try today and have somewhere to go after work - I hope I can find time to wipe this off and put on something else. The only positive is the pump on the bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is better than department store brands. It matched my complexion perfectly. I wish the company didn't test on animals.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this foundation back in August, and decided to give it a months trial in September. Love it!!

Covergirl Queen Collection Soft Copper Q830 perfect match for my skin tone. For reference NW43 in MAC, my skin is very dry. It gives a beautiful demi-matte finish. Which reflects a natural no foundation make up look, giving my skin a (lots of vegetables and fruit) healthy glow!!

I trialled this product for one month, on my face (obviously!!), the foundation stayed on from 10am throughout the day until 10pm when I took it off, still looking flawless, and a couple of nights 12/1am, still it had not broken down too much, if I had touched it up it would still be good to go. Although the product has a primer built in, I did use an additional primer the Becca Rejuvenating Primer Tightening Hydrating Formula.

The environment I was in at the time was in temperatures around 17 degrees and below. I do not know how it would hold up in humidity.

The formula is very liquidy. I use 2.5 pumps. It dries very quickly. I use my fingers or a sponge to apply. A little powder through the t-zone and voila, flawless complexion!

I would make this foundation a staple, BUT, I do like to try other brands and will continue to do so. However, I would highly recommend and definitely repurchase. Only $8:32 through Amazon.com.

Beautiful bargain, in my opinion excellent value for money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product! I have never been a huge foundation girl until I tried this product! I always felt foundation was heavy and looked unnatural but this changed all of that! The coverage is good, it stays put on my face, and it does well with oil....but I do need to blot after about 4-5 hrs if its really hot. Otherwise, it stays just fine! The color was right on for my skin tone (Almond Glow I think), it doesn't break me out, and it doesn't feel heavy. The only thing I really hate is the packaging. It's a glass bottle with a pump. The pump is very convenient in the beginning, but when you get to the bottom of the bottle, its dang near impossible to get out! And due to it being a 3 in 1, it's fairly thick and will not come out! Other than that...I Love this and will definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Originally this foundation saved my face....sure that's kinda dramatic but its true. I was using true match W7 And thought everything was ok but I had started to notice problems like it turned my face into a glob of butter, the color was wayyy too tan, and I hated the fact that theirs no pump but anyway i snagged a foundation (the original CG outlast formula) and I liked it but I was inbetween shades so other then that it was amazing I loved the coverage,longevity,and best of all my face wasn't a Crisco tub you can IMAGINE how excited I was when I seen this!!! I am in the color sand (Q800) which I believe is the lightest color they have in the collection (or at least the lightest they had at my WalMart) and it matches perfectly even matches my darker more tanned rims of my face (upper forehead/hairline,ears,chin) and it has a pump!!!!! Totally worth the money also the idea of putting a primer in the foundation is genius this also does an amazing job with covering pores all I do is stipple with the foundation brush in that area then blend it out. It covers yet your skin still looks natural.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: Q825 Golden Honey

I can't believe I bought a Foundation from CoverGirl and I LOVE IT! I remember when CoverGirl was strictly and Lily white! Christy Brinkley and Cheryl Tiegs. Although I was proud to see the launch of the Queen collection and Janelle Monae modeling the products it still wasn't enough to make me buy.

However, after seeing the commercial (which I had never paid attention to before) and finding that it's a concealer, foundation and powder I began to research. I never bought drugstore foundations because nothing hurts more than trying to match a color without trying on and finding out its not a match after buying it. But thanks to all these wonderful beauty bloggers and YouTubers I was able to find my exact color and purchased based on the positive reviews.

I also have Super Oily skin and live in GA another reason I never buy drugstore foundation. When you have oily and acne prone skin, you need something Special and this product is Special. Its more mattifying than other high end liquid foundations that claim to be mattifying. With low humidity I stay matte for 4 to 6 hrs. In high humidity I'll have to blot after a couple hrs but that's just my skin and I've had to do it since puberty. I've applied it with a brush, fingers and a Beauty Blender and they all work. I love that it has a pump and the coverage is buildable. So if you have Oily skin save your money and buy this instead.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: 825 Golden Honey
SHADE (Summer): Warm Caramel
Never thought I'd like a drugstore foundation!
I have neutral undertones, it was so refreshing to find a shade that wasn't too red/warm but also not ashy. For $7/$8 the consistency and staying power were okay but not amazing. Often times more expensive formulas (high-end/dept store brands) will fool you into thinking the color matches because the application is flawless.

I WISH the color range could be applied to some of more developed 'pro' wear lines that have an amazing finish. I love mixing this color with my NARS All Day Luminous just to give a bit more neutral/yellow tone to that shade.

**I live in the UK and can never find an eBay seller, can't find a distributor in the UK could anyone help?

This was a surprise for me since I haven't used drugstore brand foundation in quite sometime. But, I guess I am revisiting my college days when I used Cover Girl matte make up in a tube...and it was great! This doesn't have the flawless look that did but it gives a matte, soft look which gives medium coverage with no heavy buildup. There is no HG foundation out there for me so I'm really pleased this is doing the trick for under $15. Def worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the biggest disappointment I've had in quite some time. I REALLY wanted to love this product. I had to search high and low to find it as my area isn't "urban enough" to carry it in stores. I bought two shades 820 and 825 online, which are essentially cool and warm versions. 825 suits me better, but I can make 820 work in winter. The problem is the God awful consistency due to the bizarre mix of liquid and powder. This is the only foundation that I have to apply with my fingers because It doesn't apply well with a brush or Beauty Blender. Coming out of the bottle, you would think it would be at least medium coverage, but it's quite light. The weird liqu-powder consistency compromises its blendability and forget build-ability. This is why I have never cared that my beloved Revlon Colorstay foundation does not come with a pump. Yes, Cover Girl Queen Collection 3-in-1 has a pump, but who cares if the product sucks?