Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

4.4

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/10/2015 1:09:00 PM

This was a surprise for me since I haven't used drugstore brand foundation in quite sometime. But, I guess I am revisiting my college days when I used Cover Girl matte make up in a tube...and it was great! This doesn't have the flawless look that did but it gives a matte, soft look which gives medium coverage with no heavy buildup. There is no HG foundation out there for me so I'm really pleased this is doing the trick for under $15. Def worth a try.

on 3/8/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the biggest disappointment I've had in quite some time. I REALLY wanted to love this product. I had to search high and low to find it as my area isn't "urban enough" to carry it in stores. I bought two shades 820 and 825 online, which are essentially cool and warm versions. 825 suits me better, but I can make 820 work in winter. The problem is the God awful consistency due to the bizarre mix of liquid and powder. This is the only foundation that I have to apply with my fingers because It doesn't apply well with a brush or Beauty Blender. Coming out of the bottle, you would think it would be at least medium coverage, but it's quite light. The weird liqu-powder consistency compromises its blendability and forget build-ability. This is why I have never cared that my beloved Revlon Colorstay foundation does not come with a pump. Yes, Cover Girl Queen Collection 3-in-1 has a pump, but who cares if the product sucks?

on 2/8/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is really good foundation for WOC. It is not full coverage, but it is buildable. AND I STAY MATTE ALL DAY :-) I love the fact that it has a pump (which I feel ALL liquid foundations should have) One pump is all I need to cover my face for my everyday look. I like the price point. I bought the color Almond Glow which is a little light for me. I am going to buy Spicy Brown to mix with it and see how that works. I will update my review upon purchase. I am NW45 in MAC. I also prime with Milk of Magnesia because I have really oily skin. Although you don't have to use a powder with this foundation, I do. I get uber oily and I don't like taking chances. I use the Cover Girl Queen Stay Matte Powder in Medium Deep which does help even the color a bit (and I am extra matte).

on 1/19/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've tried & purchased several foundations within the past year. My skin is pretty hard to match so when I first bought regular Cover Girl 3 in 1 (not the Queen collection), I was happy I found a match. Before the first week ended I started breaking out. I returned it to Target & wanted to purchase Queen Collection. Unfortunately Target didn't sell it. I then moved on to Revlon color stay caramel. This was ok but it didn't match my complexion. I used it for about a month & while shopping in Giants Supermarket I noticed they had the 3 in 1 Queen collection. I choose Brulee & it matched completely. I'm so happy I no longer have to search. It's been over 2 months & no breakouts, no oil slick face. Just a nice, even, glowy complexion. Oh & it doesn't transfer like Revlon. Feels like your wearing nothing

on 12/26/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype of this product. It smells bad like all of Covergirls makeup. The coverage suck so bad. The colors are nice for WOC. The price is alright at 9.99 to high though because of its performance. I tried this with a buffing real techniques brush and beauty blender my fingers nothing works. I don't understand the hype. One thing I can say is that it does not look greasy after 5 or 6 hours. It does indeed stay matte. Also like the previous reviewer said almond glow is a good and great match. I'm a nc50 and nw43 sometimes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I want to say it's about flipping time there was a makeup line for AA women that was of reasonable price and had great color matching. The IMAN line is a good one but a bit spendy for me, unfortunately. Now, I love my Revlon CS but it was a pain to mix colors and I worried about it going bad because of lack of a pump - enter Covergirl Queen foundation. I was so excited I could pee, an array of different shades? Reasonably priced? A pump? SOLD. After a bit of googling, cross checking on here and more cross checking, I was pretty sure my color was Q825 Golden Honey because I (thought) I was NC 45 and GH=NC 45. Much to my delight there was a CG Queen display in my supermarket, but I eating came first, so I waited until I had more $ and ordered mines from Amazon for much cheaper (under $9). Got it and did the swatch test: jaw, forehead and chest with flash on my camera..and no. Golden Honey turned up ashy on my skin, it had more yellow and turns out my skin has more red in it despite the coming autumn and winter months where we get "paler". Amazon was cool to refund me and send me another; they didnt understand so they sent me the same shade, and I quickly kiboshed that and did more research to my true shade. It was like goldilocks until I got to shade Q840 Almond Glow. Ordered that and I figure if that didn't match, back to Revlon CS and mixing. Did the swatch test on the usual places and hoped for the best. Went to do something and forgot I had it on, then remembered and checked...'where'd it go??' It blended in PERFECTLY. We had a winner. Was so confident with it, I took it on Thanksgiving holiday with me to PA. My girlfriend and I played in our respective makeup one night, and after giving it sometime to settle on my face, I was flaw-less. It didnt feel heavy or "mask-y" on my face, no crazy oxidation, no magnifying my pores, no breaking out or anything terrible that I assume would happen. Besides the "stressful" journey to find the right color, I have no complaints. Definite rebuy, thanks Queen Latifah!

on 10/13/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is, just maybe, THE perfect foundation for WOC. It really keeps me matte, has the perfect range of shades, is buildable, not heavy, DOES NOT REQUIRE A POWDER, and looks natural to the face. l don't typically wear foundations with this much coverage (medium to full) so I like to sheer this out with a bit of light moisturizer and a little under a full pump of product using fingers to blend in. love to try different foundations but this one is perfect for everyday. It doesn't make me radiate, glow, or give an appearance of overall health to the skin, like my UD, Chanel, or Buxom, but it does exactly what it says it's going to do... Give you a flawless face. That it does well and it's "economical" to boot. I wear shade "Amber Glow" Q805. Highly recommend to all WOC.

on 10/6/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I may have already done a review but I just want to say this is great especially for oily skin. No need to set in mild weather. Wonderful color range. Drier skin ladies may want to mix in a BB or something. But I lurvesss it so much. Please don't go away!!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe I found a drugstore foundation that I love! This stuff is amazing I normally use Mac Face & Body or Nars Sheer Glow. I was so skeptical but a few of my co workers talked me into it. Best 10 bucks ever spent. I always get so oily in my t zone but not with this. I can go all day without getting oily and having to blot or reapply!

on 9/11/2014 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I cannot begin to describe how much i love this foundation! It came along at just the right time when i was at my wits end trying to find a good foundation that not only matched my skin tone, but did all the things i needed it to do. Before this foundation, i was only using Revlon ColorStay for combo/oily skin, but i literally had to mix two shades to get my exact skin tone (this was before the days of Makeup Forever's Chromatic Mix).

Anyway, i bought it in Brulee, which is the perfect shade for my medium-brown skin with yellow undertones. The foundation has a great consistency. It buffs into the skin rather seamlessly with a brush and right away i noticed that it covered up what dark spots i had and really made my skin look even and natural. It's easily build-able if you need substantial coverage. And with this, i don't even use regular concealer (unless i'm trying to highlight around the cheeks or eyes, in which case, i like to use powdered highlighters). But otherwise, i leave it alone and go on with applying blush and eyeshadow ect.

It's also a great thing that it has SPF in it. It's hard for women of darker skin tones to find this in foundations. I know that the Revlon ColorStay combo/oily skin line does not offer it. However, i have heard of a few people claiming that it broke them out. I, however, have not had that experience to date, and i've been using this 3-in-1 foundation for a year now. The only way you'll know how you'll react to it is by testing it out. Since it has SPF, however, bear it in mind that it does have an expiration date on the back.

Anyway, the foundation dries to a silky matte finish that lacks the pastiness that some of the regular foundation lines can give you. And i find that it does last a really long time. Pair this up with the CG Queen pressed powder and you are golden!