Cover Girl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1

4.4

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product! I have never been a huge foundation girl until I tried this product! I always felt foundation was heavy and looked unnatural but this changed all of that! The coverage is good, it stays put on my face, and it does well with oil....but I do need to blot after about 4-5 hrs if its really hot. Otherwise, it stays just fine! The color was right on for my skin tone (Almond Glow I think), it doesn't break me out, and it doesn't feel heavy. The only thing I really hate is the packaging. It's a glass bottle with a pump. The pump is very convenient in the beginning, but when you get to the bottom of the bottle, its dang near impossible to get out! And due to it being a 3 in 1, it's fairly thick and will not come out! Other than that...I Love this and will definitely re-purchase!

on 5/29/2015 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Originally this foundation saved my face....sure that's kinda dramatic but its true. I was using true match W7 And thought everything was ok but I had started to notice problems like it turned my face into a glob of butter, the color was wayyy too tan, and I hated the fact that theirs no pump but anyway i snagged a foundation (the original CG outlast formula) and I liked it but I was inbetween shades so other then that it was amazing I loved the coverage,longevity,and best of all my face wasn't a Crisco tub you can IMAGINE how excited I was when I seen this!!! I am in the color sand (Q800) which I believe is the lightest color they have in the collection (or at least the lightest they had at my WalMart) and it matches perfectly even matches my darker more tanned rims of my face (upper forehead/hairline,ears,chin) and it has a pump!!!!! Totally worth the money also the idea of putting a primer in the foundation is genius this also does an amazing job with covering pores all I do is stipple with the foundation brush in that area then blend it out. It covers yet your skin still looks natural.

on 4/22/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: Q825 Golden Honey

I can't believe I bought a Foundation from CoverGirl and I LOVE IT! I remember when CoverGirl was strictly and Lily white! Christy Brinkley and Cheryl Tiegs. Although I was proud to see the launch of the Queen collection and Janelle Monae modeling the products it still wasn't enough to make me buy.

However, after seeing the commercial (which I had never paid attention to before) and finding that it's a concealer, foundation and powder I began to research. I never bought drugstore foundations because nothing hurts more than trying to match a color without trying on and finding out its not a match after buying it. But thanks to all these wonderful beauty bloggers and YouTubers I was able to find my exact color and purchased based on the positive reviews.

I also have Super Oily skin and live in GA another reason I never buy drugstore foundation. When you have oily and acne prone skin, you need something Special and this product is Special. Its more mattifying than other high end liquid foundations that claim to be mattifying. With low humidity I stay matte for 4 to 6 hrs. In high humidity I'll have to blot after a couple hrs but that's just my skin and I've had to do it since puberty. I've applied it with a brush, fingers and a Beauty Blender and they all work. I love that it has a pump and the coverage is buildable. So if you have Oily skin save your money and buy this instead.

on 4/10/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

SHADE: 825 Golden Honey
SHADE (Summer): Warm Caramel
Never thought I'd like a drugstore foundation!
I have neutral undertones, it was so refreshing to find a shade that wasn't too red/warm but also not ashy. For $7/$8 the consistency and staying power were okay but not amazing. Often times more expensive formulas (high-end/dept store brands) will fool you into thinking the color matches because the application is flawless.

I WISH the color range could be applied to some of more developed 'pro' wear lines that have an amazing finish. I love mixing this color with my NARS All Day Luminous just to give a bit more neutral/yellow tone to that shade.

**I live in the UK and can never find an eBay seller, can't find a distributor in the UK could anyone help?

on 3/10/2015 1:09:00 PM

This was a surprise for me since I haven't used drugstore brand foundation in quite sometime. But, I guess I am revisiting my college days when I used Cover Girl matte make up in a tube...and it was great! This doesn't have the flawless look that did but it gives a matte, soft look which gives medium coverage with no heavy buildup. There is no HG foundation out there for me so I'm really pleased this is doing the trick for under $15. Def worth a try.

on 3/8/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the biggest disappointment I've had in quite some time. I REALLY wanted to love this product. I had to search high and low to find it as my area isn't "urban enough" to carry it in stores. I bought two shades 820 and 825 online, which are essentially cool and warm versions. 825 suits me better, but I can make 820 work in winter. The problem is the God awful consistency due to the bizarre mix of liquid and powder. This is the only foundation that I have to apply with my fingers because It doesn't apply well with a brush or Beauty Blender. Coming out of the bottle, you would think it would be at least medium coverage, but it's quite light. The weird liqu-powder consistency compromises its blendability and forget build-ability. This is why I have never cared that my beloved Revlon Colorstay foundation does not come with a pump. Yes, Cover Girl Queen Collection 3-in-1 has a pump, but who cares if the product sucks?

on 2/8/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is really good foundation for WOC. It is not full coverage, but it is buildable. AND I STAY MATTE ALL DAY :-) I love the fact that it has a pump (which I feel ALL liquid foundations should have) One pump is all I need to cover my face for my everyday look. I like the price point. I bought the color Almond Glow which is a little light for me. I am going to buy Spicy Brown to mix with it and see how that works. I will update my review upon purchase. I am NW45 in MAC. I also prime with Milk of Magnesia because I have really oily skin. Although you don't have to use a powder with this foundation, I do. I get uber oily and I don't like taking chances. I use the Cover Girl Queen Stay Matte Powder in Medium Deep which does help even the color a bit (and I am extra matte).

on 1/19/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've tried & purchased several foundations within the past year. My skin is pretty hard to match so when I first bought regular Cover Girl 3 in 1 (not the Queen collection), I was happy I found a match. Before the first week ended I started breaking out. I returned it to Target & wanted to purchase Queen Collection. Unfortunately Target didn't sell it. I then moved on to Revlon color stay caramel. This was ok but it didn't match my complexion. I used it for about a month & while shopping in Giants Supermarket I noticed they had the 3 in 1 Queen collection. I choose Brulee & it matched completely. I'm so happy I no longer have to search. It's been over 2 months & no breakouts, no oil slick face. Just a nice, even, glowy complexion. Oh & it doesn't transfer like Revlon. Feels like your wearing nothing

on 12/26/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype of this product. It smells bad like all of Covergirls makeup. The coverage suck so bad. The colors are nice for WOC. The price is alright at 9.99 to high though because of its performance. I tried this with a buffing real techniques brush and beauty blender my fingers nothing works. I don't understand the hype. One thing I can say is that it does not look greasy after 5 or 6 hours. It does indeed stay matte. Also like the previous reviewer said almond glow is a good and great match. I'm a nc50 and nw43 sometimes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I want to say it's about flipping time there was a makeup line for AA women that was of reasonable price and had great color matching. The IMAN line is a good one but a bit spendy for me, unfortunately. Now, I love my Revlon CS but it was a pain to mix colors and I worried about it going bad because of lack of a pump - enter Covergirl Queen foundation. I was so excited I could pee, an array of different shades? Reasonably priced? A pump? SOLD. After a bit of googling, cross checking on here and more cross checking, I was pretty sure my color was Q825 Golden Honey because I (thought) I was NC 45 and GH=NC 45. Much to my delight there was a CG Queen display in my supermarket, but I eating came first, so I waited until I had more $ and ordered mines from Amazon for much cheaper (under $9). Got it and did the swatch test: jaw, forehead and chest with flash on my camera..and no. Golden Honey turned up ashy on my skin, it had more yellow and turns out my skin has more red in it despite the coming autumn and winter months where we get "paler". Amazon was cool to refund me and send me another; they didnt understand so they sent me the same shade, and I quickly kiboshed that and did more research to my true shade. It was like goldilocks until I got to shade Q840 Almond Glow. Ordered that and I figure if that didn't match, back to Revlon CS and mixing. Did the swatch test on the usual places and hoped for the best. Went to do something and forgot I had it on, then remembered and checked...'where'd it go??' It blended in PERFECTLY. We had a winner. Was so confident with it, I took it on Thanksgiving holiday with me to PA. My girlfriend and I played in our respective makeup one night, and after giving it sometime to settle on my face, I was flaw-less. It didnt feel heavy or "mask-y" on my face, no crazy oxidation, no magnifying my pores, no breaking out or anything terrible that I assume would happen. Besides the "stressful" journey to find the right color, I have no complaints. Definite rebuy, thanks Queen Latifah!