Aunt Jackie's Curl La La Defining Curl Custard

on 2/23/2015 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff!! It makes my curls pop! I've been transitioning for a while now and still have some heat damage, so there are some parts that never curl.. But this works wonder on my hair and a little goes a long way! And plus it's really affordable (I paid 5 euros or so) and will def be purchasing this again!

on 8/27/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm always on the prowl for great natural hair care products that will define my bouncy curls. This product although very good at what it does I could not get pass the smell. It was not pleasant at all. It smelt too strong like chemicals, which bothered me being as though it's suppose to be a natural product. I will not buy this product again.

on 4/9/2013 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is sulfate-free and paraben-free. There is no mineral oil or petrolatum. This smells amazingly like pink lemonade with a hint of some kind of berry note and very strong at that so those with allergies or scent sensitivities may not like this. You can use this on both wet or dry hair which is nice. I do prefer to use this on wet hair. It contains both shea butter and olive oil. It does have a consistency of a thick pudding and has a pretty pastel lavender color. On my curly 3b hair I was able to get really good definition with shine and a medium soft hold. I can actually say I like this a tad bit more than kinky Curly and that is one of my HG's. This also conditions more. It leaves no residue or flakiness. I bought my jar from Curlmart. I am very happy with my results so far.