Face of Australia Face of Australia - Budge Proof Gel Eyeliner

on 4/25/2014 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeliner is very pigmented, glides on like a dream and easy to use (great for first-timers). I didn't think this gel liner would be able to create fine lines for a winged eye but you can! You can easily create thick and thin lines! It comes in a cute compact gel pot with a small brush. I would recommend cleaning the brush every week or whenever you use it as the ink gets stuck to the brush and overtime makes the brush stiff, clumpy and hard to use (this happened to me!). This product is very long lasting too (budgeproof - yes!). Overall, I would buy this again as it is a lot cheaper than other gel eyeliners out there and pretty much does the same job!

This product is awesome I use it every single day and I find the texture is awesome colour is fantastic and lasts forever. I would only say the brush is small in your hand length wise and you can connect it to another part but it gets annoying as it falls off but very easy to use your own brush would recommend to anyone who is in need of a gel liner or is trying one for the first time. I use it more than my maybelline :)

on 4/8/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals **

My review is for Blackest Black but it also comes in four other shades: Brilliant Blue, Espresso, Pure Purple & Blackest Shimmer.

Highly pigmented, truly budge-proof and only $10 - amazing! It comes with a little brush which is contained within the lid, usually the applicators that come with the product are largely useless but this one is actually ok. There is 2.3ml of product which I expect will last ages but as it's smaller than the other brands I've used (MAC, e.l.f.) hopefully it won't dry out before it's finished. I don't like to throw HG status around too casually but I think this might be it. Superior to the MAC equivalent as the pigment is better, it goes on more smoothly, and it's cruelty free! Bam. FoA for the win.

(I uploaded the picture from http://the-beautifool.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/face-of-australia-budgeproof-gel_21.html)