November 23, 2014 | 1018 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Clearskin Blemish Clearing foaming cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by pnkct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As a person struggling with acne after my 20s, this was truly my life saver. I love how it treats acne and helps prevent them from forming as well. I use it in the morning and at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great, basic acne cleanser with 2 % salicylic acid. I have used this morning and night and it effectively removes makeup without overdrying the skin. I just do not care for the fresh scent of this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like it! Does the job, my face feels clean! All face washes have a smell, this isn't bad, Philosophy Purity is the only one I cannot handle and thankfully it smells NOTHING like that... yuck! Try it out if you can find it on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by GermanChocolat7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite its name, this acne treatment does not foam well. It also doesn't seem to help control excess oil, and smells clinical/medicinal - just like the Blemish Clearing acne body wash. It does, however, treat and clear up acne, but does not make my skin dry and tight. I use this with the Blemish Clearing acne pads and the Blemish Clearing 2-in-1 treatment & hydrator. Used together, this really works!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No