Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing foaming cleanser

4.2

This product is is terrible! Do not use this on your skin at all(well if you have sensitive skin but be careful even if you don't as well)! Yes,this product DOES get rid of ance but it comes with side effects too. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and a week ago i found out my skin was WAY drying then normal(and my skin is NEVER dry) but i didn't think of anything bad so i continued to use this and and 3 or 4 days ago i found out my skin started to flake off! And tonight basically my WHOLE face is flaking out just because of this stupid product! Sorry but i hate it.The only reason i would ever use this again if i really needed my ance to go away......but still never again

As a person struggling with acne after my 20s, this was truly my life saver. I love how it treats acne and helps prevent them from forming as well. I use it in the morning and at night.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A great, basic acne cleanser with 2 % salicylic acid. I have used this morning and night and it effectively removes makeup without overdrying the skin. I just do not care for the fresh scent of this

I like it! Does the job, my face feels clean! All face washes have a smell, this isn't bad, Philosophy Purity is the only one I cannot handle and thankfully it smells NOTHING like that... yuck! Try it out if you can find it on sale!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Despite its name, this acne treatment does not foam well. It also doesn't seem to help control excess oil, and smells clinical/medicinal - just like the Blemish Clearing acne body wash. It does, however, treat and clear up acne, but does not make my skin dry and tight. I use this with the Blemish Clearing acne pads and the Blemish Clearing 2-in-1 treatment & hydrator. Used together, this really works!