Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing foaming cleanser

on 11/22/2014 8:56:00 AM

As a person struggling with acne after my 20s, this was truly my life saver. I love how it treats acne and helps prevent them from forming as well. I use it in the morning and at night.

on 6/12/2014 10:31:00 AM

A great, basic acne cleanser with 2 % salicylic acid. I have used this morning and night and it effectively removes makeup without overdrying the skin. I just do not care for the fresh scent of this

on 12/27/2013 9:42:00 PM

I like it! Does the job, my face feels clean! All face washes have a smell, this isn't bad, Philosophy Purity is the only one I cannot handle and thankfully it smells NOTHING like that... yuck! Try it out if you can find it on sale!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Despite its name, this acne treatment does not foam well. It also doesn't seem to help control excess oil, and smells clinical/medicinal - just like the Blemish Clearing acne body wash. It does, however, treat and clear up acne, but does not make my skin dry and tight. I use this with the Blemish Clearing acne pads and the Blemish Clearing 2-in-1 treatment & hydrator. Used together, this really works!