February 28, 2015 | 1911 users online

Shampoo - Clear Scalp & Hair - Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the Clear scalp & hair therapy total care shampoo and Clear scalp & hair therapy total care daily conditioner. As I'm always using a combo of shampoo and conditioner from the same line and same brand, I'm always doing the review for both at the same time. I got 2x 50 ml bottle (1 shampoo, 1 conditioner) in a 5$ travel sample pack from Walmart.

I usually use higher brands for shampoo. I have colored hair with dry ends, and as I'm trying to grow my natural color, the scalp get greasy because it's not colored. This shampoo and conditioner combo is great. The shampoo is really a weird texture, kind of fluffy instead of a silky lotion. I like it. It smells great, lather well and it's easy to lather everywhere on my hair, which is usually hard because my hair is long to my butt. My hair are left clean without being squeaky clean.

The conditioner is really soft, and my hair are left super super soft in the shower after using it.

The packaging is great, I love the color. The smell is good also, a soft smell that doesn't linger once the hair are dry.

When I dry my hair, they are super soft and puffy, and super light! I don't even need to use a straightener most of the time. It's a really good product for the price.

I'll update eventually as I bought 2 big bottle of it, but for now I like it. I just hope that my scalp wont get greasy after using this for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by BananaTree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very silky and shiny goo. It lathers like a dream, after I rinse out the 1st shampoo (bargain bonus-size tresemme. just to get the filth out of my hair). Smells nice too.
Makes my hair also silky and shiny. I was worried that it might make my hair greasy soon, but nope! Clean and smooth. It provides for a nice relief from years of using tubs of Tresemme.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got turned onto this Clear Scalp & Hair Complete Care Shampoo with pyrithione zinc by my dermatologist's physician's assistant. It is just as good as Redken's Scalp dandruff shampoo with the same active ingredient at a third of the cost. It also leaves your hair clean and soft. Have gone through several bottles already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. I usually don't go for drugstore shampoos, but its the best I've ever tried ( and I've tried all of them) my hair is moisturized and feels like silk. I'm on my 5th bottle and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I needed a break fromy my drum-sized Tresseme and Dove pump shampoos in the shower. I am not sure why, my hair is as dry as straw and it is not fun to style. I need added moisture and have been trying to shampoo much less frequently.

But my hair is fine, so it goes flat, or worse, goes "triangle"...

I like how this shampoo smells (floral but not fruity) and it lathers well AND rinses well even though it is an opaque shampoo (which usually means buildup to me). It has almost a fizzy consistency that I like. I don't have a matching conditioner due to the special at the store when I bought it. I am intrigued about its 14-day hair repair, if it could fix my damage. So dry! But this is a nice shampoo; hoping it helps me over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a very dry scalp problem and juat went to wal-mart, saw the product and decided to give it a try and I totally love it!! 100% recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

wow!! how did this happen? i'm not sure what even came over me to purchase a drugstore shampoo (ESPECIALLY one with sulfates!!), but it was on sale at Walgreen's (i'm sure many of you are aware of this phenomenon), and displayed attractively. i liked that it was called, simply, "Clear." this brand won't win any awards for beautiful or catchy packaging, but it is handy and tidy for wet hands. the product smells wonderful: clean, and slightly floral, and it lathers extremely well. it cleans and leaves my limp, thin, fine hair full of body. it conditions slightly, and leaves hair soft and manageable. it also helps my split ends-- my hair is pretty and strong after using this. HOLY GRAIL at the drugstore! for me, yes. continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No