August 1, 2014 | 1254 users online

Shampoo - Clear Scalp & Hair - Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. I usually don't go for drugstore shampoos, but its the best I've ever tried ( and I've tried all of them) my hair is moisturized and feels like silk. I'm on my 5th bottle and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I needed a break fromy my drum-sized Tresseme and Dove pump shampoos in the shower. I am not sure why, my hair is as dry as straw and it is not fun to style. I need added moisture and have been trying to shampoo much less frequently.

But my hair is fine, so it goes flat, or worse, goes "triangle"...

I like how this shampoo smells (floral but not fruity) and it lathers well AND rinses well even though it is an opaque shampoo (which usually means buildup to me). It has almost a fizzy consistency that I like. I don't have a matching conditioner due to the special at the store when I bought it. I am intrigued about its 14-day hair repair, if it could fix my damage. So dry! But this is a nice shampoo; hoping it helps me over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a very dry scalp problem and juat went to wal-mart, saw the product and decided to give it a try and I totally love it!! 100% recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

wow!! how did this happen? i'm not sure what even came over me to purchase a drugstore shampoo (ESPECIALLY one with sulfates!!), but it was on sale at Walgreen's (i'm sure many of you are aware of this phenomenon), and displayed attractively. i liked that it was called, simply, "Clear." this brand won't win any awards for beautiful or catchy packaging, but it is handy and tidy for wet hands. the product smells wonderful: clean, and slightly floral, and it lathers extremely well. it cleans and leaves my limp, thin, fine hair full of body. it conditions slightly, and leaves hair soft and manageable. it also helps my split ends-- my hair is pretty and strong after using this. HOLY GRAIL at the drugstore! for me, yes. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No