Softsoap Coconut Island Quench body wash

2.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never had an issue with bacne, but ever since I've used this I have had horrible acne on my shoulders! Yuck. I was drawn in by the "coconut oil."

The smell is not indicative of coconuts either.

on 7/10/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My signature scent for this summer has been coconut, so I was excited to get this body wash.

I must say I am a bit disappointed... As one reviewer mentioned below the smell of this body wash is horrible. It is not a very pleasant coconut scent, very synthetic. By the packaging I was hoping for a very tropical, pina coloda scent, but it was just blah.

The formula is very good, very moisturizing, great foam, and leaves me feeling clean.

I feel like there are more Coconut scented body washes available and do not think I will be repurchasing.

on 4/23/2013 8:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Rich, creamy body wash that rinses cleanly, as all Softsoap Body Washes I've tried. I don't like the smell; I barely detect any coconut at all and find it very plastic-y, which is why I won't rebuy it. The body butter coconut scrub body wash has smells nicer. It is reasonably priced; I paid $2.50 using a coupon.

on 4/7/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very rich, creamy body wash. Lathers like crazy and I don't even need to use a separate shaving cream when I shave my legs. It does smell like coconut, but it has a synthetic but not unpleasant tinge to it. I read the ingredients, and jojoba oil is listed before coconut oil. Maybe that's what it is. Anyway, I like this, and I'd buy it again. I got this at CVS. If you use coupons and ECBs, you can get it for $1 this week.