December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Ultimate 10 BB Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by candyintheeyes

In my country, this product is named Total Damage Care 10 in 1 Perfector BB Cream. I always have a mindset that Pantene has only drug store quality as their commercial ads are mostly photoshop edited - the straight and sleek hair which you can swing and sweep in all directions and fall back into place. This is the 1st time I see a hair product called BB cream for hair and not for face. With what it claims, tames frizziness, heat protector, smoothness, detangles etc all 10 in 1, it actually works very well and I can feel the instant smoothness after I apply it to my towel dried hair. The effect is still amazing after I blow dry my hair. It's so smooth and soft to touch!

All this while, I prefer hair serum and hair oil than hair cream or emulsion. The latter usually makes my hair stiff and sticky or it does not work efficiently to tame my frizzy hair or it only lasts for a few hours. I always endup have to re-wash my hair because I hate it on my hair and I have to bear with bad hair day on the next day. The effectiveness of each products is very much depends on what type of hair I have and I cannot use products which are too light and not strong enough to keep my hair tidy and free from frizziness. I do not hope for products which can mend split ends as the only solution is to cut it.

I have mentioned in some of my reviews that I have thick Asian hair (thick as in the hair texture, not the volume of hair as I do suffer hair loss) which is always crooked and natural curls. So just to shampoo and condition my hair without any serum or oil will make my hair a definite nightmare - puffiness and hair strands curl in all directions. I will regard this product as a life saver and it actually performs what it promises and does not disappoint me. With the reasonable price for this 135ml of emulsion (it is between milky and jelly texture and a little bit runny, easy to spread with the scent of typical Pantene products smell) is definitely a steal and it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by marimist

This is a great detangling product!

I'm not sure how much it does some of the things it claims to do (i.e. repair hair, strengthening, etc.), but it has excellent detangling power. I recently permed my waist-length hair, and since then, I've experienced some of the worst tangles and knots I've ever had in my 27 years of life. I've tried combing through using a wide-toothed comb with various things like leave-in conditioner, hair oils, serums, but none of those worked. I bought this on clearance in Walgreens and pumped out some product, applied it to the tangles, and within minutes, was able to run my comb through the tangles. This reduced the detangling by a whole lot of time, and minimized the damage and breakage by preventing more pulling. I would definitely buy more of this if I run out--I really hope this being on clearance doesn't mean it's being discontinued...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The situation - like an idiot I bleached my hair twice within a couple months and it was totally fried. I'd been trying to grow it out but ended up haing to cut the damage off. Turns out my hair is curly/wavy after having my daughter. Every day I had to wash, dry, and straighten the mess Enter Ultimate 10 BB Cream - Even without blow-drying my hair looks fabulous! All I do is put a little pomade-type goo in for a bit of hold. And this takes the place of my beloved Suave heat protection spray for all heat styling. Definitely worth the buy, I'll buy this forever and ever amen

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so I received this product free to review on another website but I loved it so much that I just HAD to review it here too! I have very fine, fragile, heat damaged, curly/wavy hair. I don't like to weigh my hair down with product because it makes my hair limp, and I need all the body I can get! I apply this after towel drying and then let my hair air dry - I can't belive how soft it makes my hair! Even if I blow-dry my hair, the effect is still there. Soft, silky, bouncy, no frizz, my curls are well formed - this product truly does miracles for my hair, and I will definitely be buying it again!

The formula is very light and is well absorbed by my hair - it isn't thick, sticky and doesn't sit on top of my hair like other products (leave-in conditioners mostly) that I've tried. Just watch that you don't apply too much, it'll make your hair crunchy - if you have fine hair (mine's shoulder-length) all you need is one pump, max.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but hate that Pantene is using a marketing catch phrase by calling it a BB creme for hair. It does do the 10 things that it states on the bottle, to name a few it is a heat protector, smooths and hydrates. I have color treated hair and struggle with keeping my ends smooth. I apply this to my damp hair before I blow dry and afterwards, my hair does not look dry and damaged, but instead smooth and manageable. It smells and feels good in my hair without weighing it down. Highly recommended drug store product that proves you do not have to spend a fortune for a quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing on my bleached, damaged hair. I apply it to my ends and it makes it look like i have very minimal damage. I initially got this because i was looking to replace my its a 10 since its so pricey and honestly i think it's better. I know i love a product when i repurchase after my first use so this definitely delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

Alright, so I DID just start using this so I can't speak for long term...but I apply this right after my shower (I skip regular conditioner) and WOW! My hair is so incredibly soft after only a few uses. I have fine, nasty & straight hair with obscene fly-aways, but now my hair looks shiny and...strong? I can't even describe it properly. This is just good stuff.

It smells great and feels great and apparently protects from heat, which is great for me!

Mine cost about 7$ which isn't too crazy for how long it will last me.

One con that is totally avoidable - I dropped this product ONE time and it completely exploded everywhere and I lost about 1/3 of the bottle. Be careful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this was another gimmick because it's a BB crème for the hair... I really like the garnier leave in conditioner, but I can't stand the apricot smell when it gets hot in the summer..
Anyhow, this BB crème for the hair has been so great! I have thick dry hair and the moisture and shine is very visible in my hair! it was kind of hard to find in my area as it seems to be always sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

All I can say for this product is WOW . I love this stuff so much , I been using this for maybe 3 months and my hair loves this stuff , I have curly frizzy hair when I apply this to my hair after the shower my hair doesn't get frizzy and this product claims to help frizz control and its so true :) all you need is two pumps and it goes on very easy . its light weight and smells really good . when I apply this I don't need to add any other hair products to my hair because this does a lot . I'm almost out of this product and yes this is something will keep buying :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did zero for my hair ( highlighted, naturally curly). I gave it away.