Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PEG-2M, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, EDTA, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this would be like a good finishing cream that would make my hair instantly smooth and shiny but it didnt work like that. It just kinda sits on my hair and leaves my hair looking slightly damp. I stopped using it for awhile. Feeling guilty that I wasted money, I decided to use it the days I didnt wash my hair. I put it on at night and brush it out. I woke up to my hair being a bit tamer then how it usually is. It smoothed down the bed hair that is usually there and made it shiny and fresh. Much better than how I've been tolerating my hair in the mornings. It smells pretty! Still unsure of any long term benefits.

Maybe Ill buy a more high end BB cream for my hair once this runs out. But I could see myself coming back to this.

on 6/17/2015 6:12:00 PM

I love this product, it has really helped to make my hair soft again. I have fine, color treated hair with little to no damage from heat styling, I only blow dry my hair bc I shower at night so it needs to dry before I go to sleep (Asians warn against sleeping with wet hair that will cause immense headaches in old age) and if you think about it it does make sense bc you lose the most heat from your head and trapping wet hair causes your head to absorb the cold from it. anyways, I have recently returned from traveling all over Asia and while staying in hotels, I realized not all of them provided conditioner, and I didn't pack it in to save suitcase space. so essentially I didn't have access to conditioned for a good 3 weeks and you could imagine how coarse my hair became :( so when I returned home I went to immediate damage control, giving myself a haircut to trim split ends and applying hair oils until I found this. since it is summer in the states, I've also started swimming and working out 2x a day, which doesn't give my hair a lot of time to recover, so I apply this after my morning showed and it really seems to help make my hair soft and smooth again. I use about 2 pumps throughout my hair and that is good enough for me, it may be a little heavy after applying but after combing through it and dries, my hair is smooth :)

on 6/4/2015 11:59:00 PM

I have thick frizzy hair. This product seemed to help with frizziness for people with fine hair. For me it did nothing for frizz. It tamed my frizz when I first put it on, but less than an hour later my hair was just as frizzy as before. I also do not think the price was reasonable. Other frizz products are around five dollars, this one was eight. The good things about the product are it's lightweight, non-greasy, the packaging and pump, and smells great. However, the entire reason I got it was for my frizzy/poofy hair, and it did nothing for it. I liked treseme frizz cream a lot better.

on 5/27/2015 1:51:00 AM

I bought it in a whim at the local cvs. I though it was a good deal with 50% off, even without it, price didn't hurt at all. I've read lot's of positive reviews on this one and, at first, wasn't disappointed while using it. It seemed to do the great job on detangling my super long and wavy hair, plus it made it look somewhat nice and shiny. I actually repurchased it to use as a cheap detangler. On the other hand. I absolutely can't stand the smell of it. And it feels like a pure silicone, it doesn't perform miracles on hair, just coats it with a very heavy, hard to get rid of, film. That how it feels. Made my hair feel constantly greasy. Noticed a product build up after using it for a while to detangle my hair. Washing with regular shampoo doesn't help, only cleansing one works. I'm using it's a 10 leave in after every wash, but noticed, after using pantene, my routine stopped having the same result and my hair got more coarse. Annoying.

I wold give it 3 stars, but giving 4, because it seems like it's not bad for the price and might be a good deal for someone with different hair type.

on 2/22/2015 5:48:00 PM

This is the one of the best leave-in conditioners I've ever used, hands down. Makes my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I've used this product for a couple of months and it hasn't dried my hair out like some people in the reviews claim it's done to their hair (everyone's hair is different). I will be writing to Pantene about this product to hopefully get some coupons for this so I can repurchase.

on 2/22/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My hair is long, fine, thin, and wavy. Although this product gave my hair body, it didn't do much for the frizzies. Plus, it left a filmy, greasy feeling on my hair even though I used a pea-sized amount. The price and packaging are fine, but the actual product didn't work for me.

In my country, this product is named Total Damage Care 10 in 1 Perfector BB Cream. I always have a mindset that Pantene has only drug store quality as their commercial ads are mostly photoshop edited - the straight and sleek hair which you can swing and sweep in all directions and fall back into place. This is the 1st time I see a hair product called BB cream for hair and not for face. With what it claims, tames frizziness, heat protector, smoothness, detangles etc all 10 in 1, it actually works very well and I can feel the instant smoothness after I apply it to my towel dried hair. The effect is still amazing after I blow dry my hair. It's so smooth and soft to touch!

All this while, I prefer hair serum and hair oil than hair cream or emulsion. The latter usually makes my hair stiff and sticky or it does not work efficiently to tame my frizzy hair or it only lasts for a few hours. I always endup have to re-wash my hair because I hate it on my hair and I have to bear with bad hair day on the next day. The effectiveness of each products is very much depends on what type of hair I have and I cannot use products which are too light and not strong enough to keep my hair tidy and free from frizziness. I do not hope for products which can mend split ends as the only solution is to cut it.

I have mentioned in some of my reviews that I have thick Asian hair (thick as in the hair texture, not the volume of hair as I do suffer hair loss) which is always crooked and natural curls. So just to shampoo and condition my hair without any serum or oil will make my hair a definite nightmare - puffiness and hair strands curl in all directions. I will regard this product as a life saver and it actually performs what it promises and does not disappoint me. With the reasonable price for this 135ml of emulsion (it is between milky and jelly texture and a little bit runny, easy to spread with the scent of typical Pantene products smell) is definitely a steal and it works so well.

on 12/12/2014 4:49:00 PM

This is a great detangling product!

I'm not sure how much it does some of the things it claims to do (i.e. repair hair, strengthening, etc.), but it has excellent detangling power. I recently permed my waist-length hair, and since then, I've experienced some of the worst tangles and knots I've ever had in my 27 years of life. I've tried combing through using a wide-toothed comb with various things like leave-in conditioner, hair oils, serums, but none of those worked. I bought this on clearance in Walgreens and pumped out some product, applied it to the tangles, and within minutes, was able to run my comb through the tangles. This reduced the detangling by a whole lot of time, and minimized the damage and breakage by preventing more pulling. I would definitely buy more of this if I run out--I really hope this being on clearance doesn't mean it's being discontinued...

on 11/1/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The situation - like an idiot I bleached my hair twice within a couple months and it was totally fried. I'd been trying to grow it out but ended up haing to cut the damage off. Turns out my hair is curly/wavy after having my daughter. Every day I had to wash, dry, and straighten the mess Enter Ultimate 10 BB Cream - Even without blow-drying my hair looks fabulous! All I do is put a little pomade-type goo in for a bit of hold. And this takes the place of my beloved Suave heat protection spray for all heat styling. Definitely worth the buy, I'll buy this forever and ever amen

on 10/19/2014 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok, so I received this product free to review on another website but I loved it so much that I just HAD to review it here too! I have very fine, fragile, heat damaged, curly/wavy hair. I don't like to weigh my hair down with product because it makes my hair limp, and I need all the body I can get! I apply this after towel drying and then let my hair air dry - I can't belive how soft it makes my hair! Even if I blow-dry my hair, the effect is still there. Soft, silky, bouncy, no frizz, my curls are well formed - this product truly does miracles for my hair, and I will definitely be buying it again!

The formula is very light and is well absorbed by my hair - it isn't thick, sticky and doesn't sit on top of my hair like other products (leave-in conditioners mostly) that I've tried. Just watch that you don't apply too much, it'll make your hair crunchy - if you have fine hair (mine's shoulder-length) all you need is one pump, max.