October 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Ultimate 10 BB Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so I received this product free to review on another website but I loved it so much that I just HAD to review it here too! I have very fine, fragile, heat damaged, curly/wavy hair. I don't like to weigh my hair down with product because it makes my hair limp, and I need all the body I can get! I apply this after towel drying and then let my hair air dry - I can't belive how soft it makes my hair! Even if I blow-dry my hair, the effect is still there. Soft, silky, bouncy, no frizz, my curls are well formed - this product truly does miracles for my hair, and I will definitely be buying it again!

The formula is very light and is well absorbed by my hair - it isn't thick, sticky and doesn't sit on top of my hair like other products (leave-in conditioners mostly) that I've tried. Just watch that you don't apply too much, it'll make your hair crunchy - if you have fine hair (mine's shoulder-length) all you need is one pump, max.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I like this product. It does control my frizz, in fact I have no frizz while using this. It also does a great job as a heat protectant. I love how it tames my volume too! The one thing that I'm not too excited about is that it doesn't make my hair soft, it does feel like it is coated, not sticky at all but coated. It also does nothing for shine. I bought this as a cheaper alternative for It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product. BB creme is under eight dollars, It's a 10 is over twenty! However, I will say that It's a 10 is an overall better product but not by much. I'm happy I purchased it and will continue to use it until it is gone. I'm still on the fence if I will repurchase it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but hate that Pantene is using a marketing catch phrase by calling it a BB creme for hair. It does do the 10 things that it states on the bottle, to name a few it is a heat protector, smooths and hydrates. I have color treated hair and struggle with keeping my ends smooth. I apply this to my damp hair before I blow dry and afterwards, my hair does not look dry and damaged, but instead smooth and manageable. It smells and feels good in my hair without weighing it down. Highly recommended drug store product that proves you do not have to spend a fortune for a quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing on my bleached, damaged hair. I apply it to my ends and it makes it look like i have very minimal damage. I initially got this because i was looking to replace my its a 10 since its so pricey and honestly i think it's better. I know i love a product when i repurchase after my first use so this definitely delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

Alright, so I DID just start using this so I can't speak for long term...but I apply this right after my shower (I skip regular conditioner) and WOW! My hair is so incredibly soft after only a few uses. I have fine, nasty & straight hair with obscene fly-aways, but now my hair looks shiny and...strong? I can't even describe it properly. This is just good stuff.

It smells great and feels great and apparently protects from heat, which is great for me!

Mine cost about 7$ which isn't too crazy for how long it will last me.

One con that is totally avoidable - I dropped this product ONE time and it completely exploded everywhere and I lost about 1/3 of the bottle. Be careful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this was another gimmick because it's a BB crème for the hair... I really like the garnier leave in conditioner, but I can't stand the apricot smell when it gets hot in the summer..
Anyhow, this BB crème for the hair has been so great! I have thick dry hair and the moisture and shine is very visible in my hair! it was kind of hard to find in my area as it seems to be always sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

All I can say for this product is WOW . I love this stuff so much , I been using this for maybe 3 months and my hair loves this stuff , I have curly frizzy hair when I apply this to my hair after the shower my hair doesn't get frizzy and this product claims to help frizz control and its so true :) all you need is two pumps and it goes on very easy . its light weight and smells really good . when I apply this I don't need to add any other hair products to my hair because this does a lot . I'm almost out of this product and yes this is something will keep buying :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did zero for my hair ( highlighted, naturally curly). I gave it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mviera4

Excellent! I'm not big on hair products, but after trying this I fell in love. I started off using my sisters but after seeing the wonders it did for my hair I had to get my own. It leaves hair smooth, shiny, and manageable. Definitely a must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tgcx95

This stuff is awesome! I tried this on a whim and realized after reading several reviews on here that is it totally worth it. I stopped using this after a while because I received moroccan oil for christmas, and it wasn't until I lost my moroccan oil and went back to this that i realized how soft, shiny and manageable my hair is. This product is awesome and the pump is easy to use and dispenses the perfect amount. I highly recommend.