August 20, 2014 | 2054 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought my first one a year ago and I used it all up and liked this product very much since it looked very natural and covered pretty fine. I got my second bottle not a long ago and I just cant stand the effect it gives me now. It gets me all oily and shiny in an hour even though it is supposed to be oil-free and I always set it with matte powder. I do not know if my skin is that much oily that the product just cannot handle that but this just is not made for oily skin in my view.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have an acne-prone oily/combination sensitive skin. When I first bought this bb cream I really liked it! I thought I could use this more often than foundation. I'm in the shade medium.

Pros:
-decent coverage and evens skin tone well.
-affordable
-looks natural

Cons:
- not suitable for acne-prone skin. Irritates and breaks out so so much.

Wouldn't buy it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SimaMakeup

I once had a bottle of it in the shade "light". I very much liked this product, it had good coverage and blended quite well. Only disappointing thing was that once I went to every store in my city looking for the shade I wanted, turns out they stopped selling it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Samm12

I love this product! I used the regular bb cream for a while and after a long day at school I would get super oily so I stopped using it. I tried so many other bb creams and recently got this one and I fell in love! My skin is combination, acne prone, sensitive and I get dry patches but this is perfect for it! It still looks dewy but very natural and not cakey at all. I would hands down recommend this product for girls with combination and very oily skin. Fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Macy1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and i usually use Revlon ColorStay foundation but it tends to look quite obvious that i'm wearing it if i got it caked all over every inch of my face and its rather heavy feeling on my face. At the time i first purchased Garnier BB Cream, i didn't even know what BB Cream was but I did know was looking for something that was lite weight, gave at least medium coverage, didn't give that fake makeup look on my skin, and most important, could stand up against my insanely oily skin. This BB cream is more than i could ask for. It's very lite weight, applies quickly, significantly reduces the appearance of pores gives foundation-like coverage but at the same time looks natural, and best of all, not only does it last, it dramatically controls my oily acne-prone skin. For the first few hours my face almost feels like it has a powdery finish. I don't find myself needing to constantly be applying powder. It also "holds" my other makeup in place. I only use foundation now in major skin flaw emergencies. After i wash and exfoliate my face, i apply some day cream around my eyes, let that soak in for a few minutes and then apply the BB Cream and Wa-la, I have skin perfection. Best stuff EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reminicings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Putting it on gives a nice finish to the face. Covers decently but works better with a concealer. However, this only stays nice and put on your face for 2-3 hours. It feels oily and loses it's effect so it doesn't last all day long. Becomes very greasy and you'll feel uncomfortable by the 4th hour. (this was WITH powder) Basically works well but doesn't last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by madein83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Reviewing for Light to Medium skin)

I actually purchased this because I was running out of the first one I had originally bought a year ago which is the original formula for normal to dry skin (which is my skin type). It's not as severely dry as it used to be but dry enough for makeup or BB cream to catch on dry patches if I don't exfoliate. When I first tried the original I kind of looked greasy so I really had to learn the 'less is more' rule for that particular formula. It's okay.. But since I don't really wear concealer much I was looking for more coverage. Obviously lol.

I know I have dry skin but I've heard so many reviews about how great this new formula is and how the coverage is so much more better than the original.. My skin hasn't been that bad lately, but during that hormonal time of the month, I need the coverage. So I did a lot of research before purchasing this and didn't really find any great reviews about how this works on dry skin UNTIL I saw a YouTube video by Megan McTaggart comparing the 2 formulas on her dry skin, and honestly that was the breaking point that made me decide to buy it.

It's supposed to be mattifying, however, it comes off semi matte for me and has a really natural finish (with awesome coverage, btw).

I'm not saying it will work for everyone with dry skin, but it definitely works for me. I'm in love and it's def. HG status. I hardly wear foundation anymore, especially during the summer.. and I live in Vegas so I don't want to have makeup melt off my face in this triple digit heat.. so I'm happy I bought this. 👌

(Side note for my dry skin gals: make sure you moisturize before you apply just like you would with any other product you'd apply on your face.)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! Thick dosent blend well at all left me orange and blotchy as ever. Also MADE ME breakout ! DO NOT BUY !!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before buying this BB cream, I has no experience with BB cream in general. After a few chemical peels, my skin was getting to a point where it was almost flawless, but not quite. I still have a few dark spots from acne marks. I figured the point of BB cream is to smooth out complexion, and I was in the market for something lighter than foundation, but something I could throw on before leaving the house without having to do my full-on makeup. I bought this one because it was specifically for people with oily skin. My skin is also light, but not ivory-light. I have a bit of a yellow tone. So I figured light/medium would be fine. Wrong. Not only is this cream very liquid-y, but the color is awful. Very orangey and too dark. I suppose it did what it was supposed to do in that it smoothed my complexion a bit, but it's not worth it when my face looks like an orange mess. Oh wel. I just bought the Almay CC Cream, hopefully that does a better job for me.