November 22, 2014 | 679 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a generous sample size of this and decided to give it a try. First thing I noticed is it looked like more of a foundation, they only offer 2 shades, the lightest is light/medium and it is a tad too dark for my fair skin. It is lightweight and silky. I applied my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse over top and it blended beautifully. My skin looked smooth, healthy and pore free. I also noticed I didn't have the shiny t-zone even after several hours. I like this better than their 5 Sec Blur which did nothing to minimize my pores.
Now the reason I won't buy it again is due to the high amount of alcohol in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by chantel1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

O-M-G !! I love this product!! I have spent tonnes of money on foundations & TM, Laura Merier, Chanel, Clinqiue, Nars, you name it!!!

This lasts me all day!! Doesn't budge at all :) I love this stuff so much!! Seeing as this is my cheaper ever purchase a make up base, I am thrilled that this is my new holy grail!!! I use this every day for work, and then at weekends if I am popping out shopping etc.

I have the nars TM which I love, but I only love that for a few hours as I get extremely oily after applying at 7am - finishing work at 5pm.

Garniers product is oil free which I love! I just put some on my hands, blend it in with my fingers, a bit of Estee Lauder bronzer (HG bronzer in medium deep) and then mascara I am good to go!!!

I only found out about this product when my friend (who isn't into fancy makeup) showed me hers and said I should try it. I looked at the name and thought "pffft - drugstore" I know, I know - terrible of me!!
But I am going to have a look at garniers other products :) £6.99 (with 1/3 off in Boots)

TRY IT!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this almost every day. It gives surprisingly decent coverage for such a lightweight formula. I currently have quite uneven skin tone and acne scarring but this helps to even out the complexion but is more natural looking and lighter feeling than foundation and my skin still looks like skin after I apply it. I still need to use a concealer to cover up blemishes and scarring, but this BB cream is a good base to work on since I prefer a no-makeup everyday look (personally, I'm not looking for 100% flawless skin on day-to-day basis.)

The formula is quite watery and dries fairly matte so a little goes a long way. I put a little bit on the back of my hand and use my fingers to pat and blend it onto my skin. I then set it with a little bit of translucent powder on my T-zone.

For comparison, I find that this is more pigmented than the original Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for normal/dry skin. I had purchased the one for normal/dry skin first (since it came out before the one for combination/oily skin, and my skin does get quite dry in the winter.) Colour-wise, I like that this is less ashy than other BB creams on the market.

The packaging is just OK. I store it upright in a holder with the cap-side up since the formula is watery.

I think this product is best for those who already have quite good skin but just need some help evening out discolouration and don't like anything heavy on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought my first one a year ago and I used it all up and liked this product very much since it looked very natural and covered pretty fine. I got my second bottle not a long ago and I just cant stand the effect it gives me now. It gets me all oily and shiny in an hour even though it is supposed to be oil-free and I always set it with matte powder. I do not know if my skin is that much oily that the product just cannot handle that but this just is not made for oily skin in my view.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have an acne-prone oily/combination sensitive skin. When I first bought this bb cream I really liked it! I thought I could use this more often than foundation. I'm in the shade medium.

Pros:
-decent coverage and evens skin tone well.
-affordable
-looks natural

Cons:
- not suitable for acne-prone skin. Irritates and breaks out so so much.

Wouldn't buy it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SimaMakeup

I once had a bottle of it in the shade "light". I very much liked this product, it had good coverage and blended quite well. Only disappointing thing was that once I went to every store in my city looking for the shade I wanted, turns out they stopped selling it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Samm12

I love this product! I used the regular bb cream for a while and after a long day at school I would get super oily so I stopped using it. I tried so many other bb creams and recently got this one and I fell in love! My skin is combination, acne prone, sensitive and I get dry patches but this is perfect for it! It still looks dewy but very natural and not cakey at all. I would hands down recommend this product for girls with combination and very oily skin. Fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Macy1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and i usually use Revlon ColorStay foundation but it tends to look quite obvious that i'm wearing it if i got it caked all over every inch of my face and its rather heavy feeling on my face. At the time i first purchased Garnier BB Cream, i didn't even know what BB Cream was but I did know was looking for something that was lite weight, gave at least medium coverage, didn't give that fake makeup look on my skin, and most important, could stand up against my insanely oily skin. This BB cream is more than i could ask for. It's very lite weight, applies quickly, significantly reduces the appearance of pores gives foundation-like coverage but at the same time looks natural, and best of all, not only does it last, it dramatically controls my oily acne-prone skin. For the first few hours my face almost feels like it has a powdery finish. I don't find myself needing to constantly be applying powder. It also "holds" my other makeup in place. I only use foundation now in major skin flaw emergencies. After i wash and exfoliate my face, i apply some day cream around my eyes, let that soak in for a few minutes and then apply the BB Cream and Wa-la, I have skin perfection. Best stuff EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reminicings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Putting it on gives a nice finish to the face. Covers decently but works better with a concealer. However, this only stays nice and put on your face for 2-3 hours. It feels oily and loses it's effect so it doesn't last all day long. Becomes very greasy and you'll feel uncomfortable by the 4th hour. (this was WITH powder) Basically works well but doesn't last all day.