April 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! Thick dosent blend well at all left me orange and blotchy as ever. Also MADE ME breakout ! DO NOT BUY !!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before buying this BB cream, I has no experience with BB cream in general. After a few chemical peels, my skin was getting to a point where it was almost flawless, but not quite. I still have a few dark spots from acne marks. I figured the point of BB cream is to smooth out complexion, and I was in the market for something lighter than foundation, but something I could throw on before leaving the house without having to do my full-on makeup. I bought this one because it was specifically for people with oily skin. My skin is also light, but not ivory-light. I have a bit of a yellow tone. So I figured light/medium would be fine. Wrong. Not only is this cream very liquid-y, but the color is awful. Very orangey and too dark. I suppose it did what it was supposed to do in that it smoothed my complexion a bit, but it's not worth it when my face looks like an orange mess. Oh wel. I just bought the Almay CC Cream, hopefully that does a better job for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Turned me orange and blotchy! Immediately had to wipe off my face. Planning on exchanging for light/ medium. Hopefully that'll look better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by wovenbyrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really didn't like the consistency, colour or the finish of the product and it reacted with my skin.

1. Consistency- was very liquid and if I tilted the bottle it would just drip out. very messy to use especially in the morning. Opening the cap it was everywhere.

2. Colour- I have slightly yellow-neutral undertone skin and the colour appeared very orange and fake. As well it was too dark. The orangy fakeness is what bothered me the most.

3. Finish- It is advertised to "perfect skin" but I found it would just dry really quick to a slightly sticky finish and it did not make anything smoother or have a natural matte finish. It looked more like a subdued glowyness (some people might like though).

4. I have sensitive skin (comes with eczema) and this product caused some dry flaky patches the day after I used. I stopped using it and it went away. Unfortunate but I run into this problem often.

Didn't finish the bottle and discontinued using it. On to the next one!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by MonaMae

WARNING ORANGE FACE EXPERIENCE also an Australian reviewer!!

Just bought this the other day from my local supermarket, it was on sale for $11 and new (and supposedly improved).
I wasn't impressed to find that it only came in 2 shades here in Australia Light and Medium. I bought it in Medium. It has great coverage and a great matte finish for me.

HOWEVER,
the packaging it horrible as encourages leakage and worse-
IT TURNED ME ORANGE! Noooo.

After that i immediately removed it- i went online to research- Wayne Goss from Gossmakeupartist recommended blotting my face with 1ply tissue before and after application- sadly this didnt help!

I was still orange- perhaps slight less orange but still orange nonetheless.
Have any of you fixed/managed this issue? Help will be much appreciated!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mayumikiki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-great coverage
-lightweight
-easy to blend
-gives natural finish

CONS:
-leaky packaging
-needs setting powder
-only has 2-3 shades

Overall, I enjoy this BB cream. It gives a slight glowy natural finish. If that's not your thing, you can always use a setting powder on top. I used ELF HD powder and it works wonderfully.
The packaging can use some work as it leaks out very easily, wasting product. Also the shade choice is very limited: light/med, med/dark, and I think I remember seeing dark. During the winter months, I have to mix the light/med and med/dark. During the summer, I can just use med/dark.
It is a bit on the pricey side, at least in Canada. At a drugstore it's about $23. I got it on sale for about $13.

EDIT: even with a setting powder, it will fade...especially if you touch your face a lot throughout the day

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Breighp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was on sale for 10 AU dollars at target which is very cheap. For a bb cream it is very good coverage. It offers a flawless finish and blends very easily. I have acne prone combo skin and I do look dewy but not oily when this is worn with no touch ups for at least 5 hours. Maybe with a setting powder would be better but that defeats the purpose of wanting a bb cream for when you want to wear less foundation but still cover up. I cannot say this broke me out although I may need to update in a week or two. The colour medium is a little orange which if I had a tan would be a much better colour to blend but its not that bad. I would probably purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by PawPawGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought my first tube in France and just bought a second. Conceals, matifies perfectly. I use it also as a concealer and in the inner corner of my eyes. I am a portrait photographer and recommend it to clients (then I add other stuff for glow).
The only problem is that although I am fair and blonde, the light washes me out, and the medium is too dark. Sometimes I combine them.
Use a good makeup remover and sponge if you are blemish prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, it gives great coverage and has a dewy-matte finish. As opposed to the regular garnier bb cream this is not greasy at all and has waaay better coverage. I sometimes don't even feel the need to set this woth powder. It's the best bb cream I've tried so far. However it's very runny so you have to be careful when appliying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Angewal1

I have previously used the Garnier BB cream for normal skin, but found it to be very greasy on my combination skin that is prone to getting oily throughout the day. This new BB cream is a revelation - I absolutely love it. My skin looks matte throughout the day, the medium shade matches my skin colour very well and my skin feels softer and smoother after a week of using it! It also has SPF which is a bonus. Was previously using the Loreal Nude Magique BB cream and this Garnier cream has much better coverage for a smoother finish, which I prefer. Have not been using it too long, but from my experience so far, I will be re-purchasing.