Curl Harmony Curl Reviver

2.0

Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Cetearyl Alcohol Persea gratissima (Avocado Butter), Garcinia indica (Kokum Butter), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum ,Cinnamyl alcohol, Citronellol.

on 4/6/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a haircare and styling product combined. It comes in two sizes, 250ml and 60ml. I got the big jar and it's probably going to last me for a very long time, as I need only about half a dime sized dollop for my bra strap length, 2c-3a curly, coarse hair. It says on the packaging that it can be used on both wet and dry hair, but so far I've gotten the best results when I use it in towel dried hair. The smell is lovely and fresh but not overpowering, it fades over the course of the day. So what does this product do? Well, it contains different oils and butters to moisturize and care for your hair, but it's not a butter per se, it's more of a curl creme product. As the name suggests it helps revive my curls and keep them moisturized throughout the day, tames frizzies and I find it gives my hair beautiful shine. So many hair products make my hair look matte, but NOT this one! My curls stay moisturized and very soft, which is a huge plus for me because I hate crunchy, stiff hair. It doesn't provide any hold to speak of, but it still manages to keep my curls intact and with nice clumps. It actually gives me great 2nd and 3rd day hair as well!
EDITED 2013/05/14: So, so sad to have to take off 3 lippies from this product. I loved how it made my hair look and feel. However, after a few weeks of using it two major drawbacks became apparent: it broke me out terribly. We're talking huge cysts all over my face. I had hoped it wouldn't, already suspecting coconut to be the culprit that does this to me every time in other products. Unfortunately it was a no-no in this product too. The second drawback was that the strong scent started to bother me. At first I liked it, but it just never faded througout the course of the day and I prefer products with lighter or no scent, so that I can wear perfume if I want to. So sadly this goes in the bin...

Popular Hair Products