August 2, 2014 | 1037 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic Overcurl

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I bought this because I wanted a nice mascara. It was $28 I believe and worked ok at first. I have short lashes, and this lengthened and separate pretty well.

My issue is that it dried up SO quickly. The lid wouldnt screw down all the way. The results weren't even that fantastic. I'm just so dissapointed, basically. I'm just going to stick to buying drugstore mascaras so switching them out isn't that expensive.

Overall, not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara, after trying many many others I always go back to this (I am on my 3rd/4th tube now). I have fairly sparse but not too short lashes. They are not stick straight either but this mascara gives me volume - with no clumping, length and curl with just two coats. I have trouble with flakiness and smudging with most mascaras but not this. Flaking is a big no-no for me as I wear contacts but with this I have no problems at all. I do not even have to curl my lashes beforehand and they stay curled all day. I have no idea how this works, but it does. I love that the formula isn't too wet or dry and I find that I get a fair few months out of a tube, and oddly I don't even notice the smell, which is strange as I normally get sinus headaches using strong floral smelling mascaras. I even love the big bendy brush! I only buy this when its on special offer though as it is pricey, but I guess after all the money I have wasted on others then I suppose the money isn't so high after all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by emmahougaard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lashes are literally pointing downwards, so I have been searching for the perfect mascara that would curl my lashes without me having to blow-dry them and all of that crazy stuff. Unfortunately, this mascara doesn't really curl my lashes, the formula is probably too wet so it weighs them down a notch like normal mascaras. Despite that, it makes your lashes very long and a bit thick. This mascara will probably work wonders for you if you have naturally curled lashes(just don't overdo it - you should know where to stop), but it's also good enough if you have stick straight lashes like me. Only three stars because it doesn't do what it says(and it's sooooo pricey!!!) but I will probably repurchase, since it's the one that has worked best for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

I loveeee this mascara! It gives me great definition, volume and curl and last a long time. It is definitely a splurge however, and is only used on special occasions. I do love the silver packaging and the wand is nice and easy to use, would use this everyday if i could!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not happy with this mascara. It doesn't curl, and it flakes heavily onto the cheeks, even into the eye. Also, it has dried up after only about one month. This is nothing like Diorshow's other products which are all better. I gave it a good chance and used it in between the other new brands I've been trying out. I will never get the Iconic again, only the Black Out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This dries so fast! I really have to apply it quickly and do any layering I want to do with it as fast as possible. It sets in less than a minute. But luckily it doesn't dry stiff, brittle, or crunchy, and my lashes remain soft to the touch. They look soft too. Very fluttery, separated, and lightweight. It adds fairly decent volume and length, nothing dramatic. My lashes are long, light brown with blonde tips, and not as thick as I'd like so I tend to favor lots of volume in my mascaras. And holding a curl is a must. With this my curl starts to straighten and droop after about an hour despite the lightweight formula. And when I apply my lashes tend to spread out all over instead of staying sort of uniformly curved and fanned. It doesn't look bad at all, it's just not the typical curly lashes effect.

I love the fuzzy, curved brush and the width of the bristles. It's easy to work into my lashes and seems to catch every lash pretty well. The color isn't as richly pigmented as GA Eyes to Kill, or Chanel's Le Volume, and I wish it were a deeper, darker black. But no flakes (my mascara deal breaker) and it doesn't smudge or transfer. It comes off easily with my regular makeup remover.

I like the feathery, silky soft look this gives my lashes but it just doesn't compare to my GA Eyes to Kill Stretch. So I'm going to use up the tube I have but after that I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample tube of this in a Macy's order and I'm so glad I did! I've been using Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara for years, it's one of the few that don't bother my eyes. Well, Dior's blows it out of the water! This stuff gave me lashes that I never knew I had! I'm naturally blonde and have very sparse, wimpy lashes. Heck, I can't even wear mascara on my bottom lashes! This mascara lengthened and curled without looking spidery. Not one little clump, either!! I will definitely be buying a tube of this soon!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It makes my lashes thick and long. In the past, I would use a primer to thicken my lashes before applying mascara but I don't need primer anymore. The consistency is hard to explain, not too wet and not too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm baffled as to how someone couldn't absolutely adore this mascara. Baffled. This thickens, curls, and lengthens gorgeously, all while leaving my lashes look soft and plush. I've noticed zero fallout or flakiness so far, which is a huge plus for me. The formula is neither too wet or too dry, and the brush reaches all my lashes easily. I do not normally wear mascara on my lower lashes, so I can't comment on that. This is HG status without a doubt.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by MarinaJohaness

The curved brush naturally curls the lashes as you sweep it through your lashes. It adds volume and length to a certain extend. Wish the brush could be a little smaller though. Kinda hard to get to the roots of the lashes. Nevertheless, still one of my favs!