April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic Overcurl

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It makes my lashes thick and long. In the past, I would use a primer to thicken my lashes before applying mascara but I don't need primer anymore. The consistency is hard to explain, not too wet and not too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm baffled as to how someone couldn't absolutely adore this mascara. Baffled. This thickens, curls, and lengthens gorgeously, all while leaving my lashes look soft and plush. I've noticed zero fallout or flakiness so far, which is a huge plus for me. The formula is neither too wet or too dry, and the brush reaches all my lashes easily. I do not normally wear mascara on my lower lashes, so I can't comment on that. This is HG status without a doubt.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by MarinaJohaness

The curved brush naturally curls the lashes as you sweep it through your lashes. It adds volume and length to a certain extend. Wish the brush could be a little smaller though. Kinda hard to get to the roots of the lashes. Nevertheless, still one of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I LOVE this mascara. I've tried everything from drugstore to Givenchy to Benefit's They're Real, and I have not liked any mascara as much as I like this. The formula is great, and the wand does exactly what it says it will. My lashes are lush, curled, and dramatic with this mascara. I definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I have tried this several times at Sephora. It applies easily enough and the black color is a very deep, rich black. The consistency for me isn't "wet" per say (though the mascaras are probably a little drier at Sephora) but once applied, my eyelashes look much thicker and darker. What I don't like about this mascara is the thick, slightly crunchy feeling that my lashes have afterwards-they definitely feel coated in something like shoe polish. It's a good mascara for someone who doesn't mind the thick feel but it's overpriced for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by zygotica16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Extremely wet mascara that never dried on my lashes, so could never hold a curl. It added no significant length or volume. The only upside is that it didn't clump, though it did smear.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by MadelineSmith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love Dior mascaras. The only complaint I have about this particular mascara is the brush is not the best. Its very large and its hard to get the bottom lashes and the small eyelashes in the corners of your eyes. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I will definitely buy a different Dior mascara. Definitely not the best from Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by erely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice mascara, doesn't clump, the wand separates the lashes, wears long, doesn't weigh down lashes so much. But I don't see it lengthening my lashes, giving volume and it doesn't meet my expectations, I think each of the Dior mascaras is supposed to do something specific, what's this one's again? It's nice but not amazing, Dior has a lot of mascaras going on and it's hard to pick one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by komilla

For a mascara which costs about £20 its a rip off. I naturally have long lashes but they are not curly at all and so was recommended by the sales assistance that this mascara works on curling already existent lashes. She was right it does not add volume however it did not curl either, I had to use eye lash curler. It just has nice packaging and makes your lashes more black, even though it becomes lumpy fairly quickly. Can't believe I am saying this but the cheaper mascaras are better by far.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by libbier

hmmm just an average mascara to be honest. i usually buy mascaras due to their package and Christian Dior mascaras all look so elegant. i chose this one because it was the latest released around mid-year ? apart from the beautiful package and brush, nothing is really special about it. and it dries pretty quick on my lashes and i like to reapply a few times but when it dries i cannot do that. oh and my lashes definitely curl better with other mascaras with straight wands so i dont know what the "overcurl" is all about. there we go, probably not gonna buy this again but im still keen to try other dior mascaras.