The Body Shop Beautifying oil in Pink Grapefruit

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love the pink grapefruit range from the body shop - it is so refreshing. This is a dry oil so not as oily as other massage oil. I mainly purchased it for this use but haven't persuaded many people to give me a massage so haven't used it much! It does smell nice but somehow the shower gel has the most dingy scent of the range and after a massage the scent didn't leave me/my head feeling refreshed as the shower gel does. Its not really oily enough for a massage. I like trying out new scents so I wouldn't buy it again. I feel the dry oils are like a fashion/marketing hype. It didnt help someone's hair who I know tried it out. I certainly wouldn't use it on my face as it says you can do. I haven't got an oil/massage oil with the grapefruit scent and it seems a pretty unusual scent to put in one- i haven't seen one elsewhere. So it is a bit different and a nice product to have still and should last me a while still (even though it was a bit smaller than expected when ordering it).

on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like the whole Grapefruit line from the body shop. The oil moisturizes really well, and dries very quickly. I use it alone or add it to my body butter. When I use it with my body butter, it makes the butter even creamier and I dont have to use as much. I have not tried it in my hair as a deep conditioner, but some days when I have a few flyaways, this helps tame them. It is a little expensive, but a little goes a long way, so I think the price is worth it.

on 4/6/2013 11:50:00 AM

Great oil, smells is great and does not last too long after application. You probably have to wait 5 minutes before putting on your clothes, which is not that bad. Only downside is the packaging, it is really difficult to manipulate without getting the oil all over your hands. Overall a good product, I would buy again.