November 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Melvita - Apicosma Hand Cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Melvita's Apicosma Hand Cream is a lovely, rich, eco-certified hand cream. Melvita's hand creams are the only ecocert ones that REALLY work. Others (Dr Hauscka, Weleda I've tried them all and their formulas contain too much alcohol and end up being drying).

Melvita's hand creams are the only ones that keep me through the dry Nordic winters! Apicosma Hand Cream soothes and moisturizes dry, patchy skin and cuticles. I alternate between this and Melvita's Extra-rich hand cream and prefer the Extra-rich one, which is slightly more moisturizing. Apicosma Hand Cream sinks in faster than Extra-rich. Apicosma also has a more noticeable scent, a bit sweet and honeyish. All in all a really good hand cream. If it is not moisturizing enough for you, try Melvita's Extra-rich.

I gave only 3 lippies for the packaging, because I prefer the softer tube of the Extra-rich handcream because it is easier to squeeze out the last drops of it. (Although I believe they are changing Extra-rich into this similar, harder tube that Apicosma is in now).