October 24, 2014 | 1696 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Madara - Moon Flower Tinting Fluid

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

On my quest to find an organic/natural foundation or tinted moisturizer (preferably both...) I decided to try Moon Flower by Mádara as it had received some positive reviews on beauty blogs. This is what I was looking for: a light coverage that will just even out my skintone, leave my skin dewy and moisturized and protect it throughout the day.

Moon Flower has an overpowering scent, which is citrusy and grassy and reminds me of the perfume O de Lancome. The formula is drying. The fluid goes on nicely, with some pearly particles to it but it did not make my skin moisturized or dewy. By the end of the day my skin would be dryish and itchy. I used this on top of heavy moisturizers. The shade is also a bit too dark for me. It is a pinkish beige with pearly particles in it. It did blend in fairly nicely though, but it did not give anything extra to my skin.

Im giving it two lippies for the nice pearly finish but I do not recommend it for sensitive combination skin that is on the dry side. It might work out for oilier complexions. Does not contain SPF.