October 25, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Cream shadow stick in Sand Dune

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought a stick would be less convenient than a pot of cream shadow because it would take longer to apply/blend. I was wrong-this even looks great swiped on without blending! Sand Dune is the perfect shade for blue eyes because its a neutral, subtle shade, but it has a warm, peachy undertone that contrasts perfectly with my eye color. No shimmer, so it doesn't make my eyelids look wrinkly or crepey. This has great pigmentation with one swipe and cances out any redness or discoloration on my lids. This lasts as well as any cream shadow I've tried and doesn't need additional primer to last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Glides on like silk with enough setting time to adjust it and it lasts most of the day. Sand dune is a peach tone tan which is not too exciting but it serves my intended purpose beautifully. Looking toward the humid summer months I want makeup that is going to help me out through those days when artifice of any kind is ghastly to wear, ghastly to look at and ghastly to manage. Yet the fully nude face doesn't work for me. This shade gives me polish and enhances my blue (green undertone) eyes and is not perceptible but the effect is. The fact that it can be swiped on without a primer adds to its appeal and the cream formula is a more natural look than powder. This is part of the non-makeup kit that I am always looking to perfect. My skin tone is fair, neutral leaning to warm (Armani # 4 in Luminous Silk Foundation or BB in sand) so this is a shade that works excellently for my objective.