beautyblender Solid Cleanser

4.4

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

on 4/17/2015 7:03:00 PM

This product really surprised me. I couldn't imagine it would clean so well and so quickly.
I was able to clean a half dozen brushes in minutes. I wouldn't be without it now. Highly recommend.

on 4/8/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i got this in a 100 point perk from sephora and also in my fantastic.four kit i bought. i love this for cleaning both my beautyblender and my brushes. does a great job and definitely cleans them thoroughly and leaves my brushes soft.

I just love this product. I used to wash my brushes with dish soap (like what some YouTube tutorials and Pinterest-ers do) but it doesn't completely wash the residue make up. Then my sister recommended this product and I just love it! It's kinda pricey but I think a little bit goes a long way. What I do is after I rinse the brush, I gently swish it on the soap and work it to a lather kinda like shampooing hair, and then rinse with lukewarm water. My brushes looked so clean like they're new and soft after. It definitely washes the yucky makeup residues off. Again, it is a little pricey for a small bar of soap, but it is definitely worth it esp if you use your brushes everyday.

on 3/15/2015 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this - I hate cleaning my brushes but this is so simple. I rinse my brushes under the tap, swirl on the cleanser block and rinse again - even with long lasting foundation and creme blush, it rinses clean. The little soap dish is great as it doesn't get sticky or discoloured. Would definitely repurchase

on 3/4/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I almost hate to write this review because this product is simply great, but the price is simply ridiculous for what it is and it is the only thing that keeps me from purchasing it. I rec'd this as a 100pt Sephora perk. It gets my sponges and brushes cleaner faster than Dawn. I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time rinsing out the soap like I do when I use Dawn ( I use barely a 1/2 drop) in the palm of my hand. Now when I say cleaner...I mean like new spotless. I did 2 sponges and 4 or five brushes in less than five minutes, I kid you not. But really....$16.00 for a bar of soap for my makeup sponges/brushes is irritating to me.

on 3/2/2015 10:51:00 AM

This is the only soap that was able to cleanse my beautyblender, so bravo!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I first tried this by receiving a mini size as a 100 point perk from Sephora. Its about the size of a half dollar, maybe slightly larger. Its good amount of product for a mini. I have the beauty blender pro (the black one) and the original pink one. My pink one is older and stained from Revlon Colorstay despite regular cleansing.
One wash with this... and my pink, foundation stained beauty blender came so clean, it looked brand new. I will be honest and I never believe the brand name cleanser was necessary but I've changed my mind completely. It was so much easier to clean my beauty blenders completely and thoroughly, not to mention more quickly.
This mini will last me quite a long time but I will for sure purchase the full sized solid cleanser when this mini runs out. Great product to complement one of my favorite beauty tools. I recommend this to everyone who uses beauty blenders on a regular bases who would like to cut down on washing time.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff, everything others have said and more. I own 3 beautyblenders for personal use and just bought a micromini too. I'm able to easily clean all of them in under 5 minutes, which helps me avoid procrastinating.

I used my sponges to apply self tanner to my face and the self tanner stained them, which is when I bought this. It does take some of it off but also removes some of the color, leading to a weathered look.

One caveat that I do have is that the formula is so deep cleansing that it dries out my hands even more than dish soap. I feel like I need to put moisture gloves and a hand mask on afterwards every single time.

on 2/10/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free Point Perk from Sephora because I've always wanted to try it, but avoided buying it due to the cost. It does work well, but I don't think it's any better than Dr. Bronner's castile soap which is a lot cheaper for way more product. I will use up the sample, but I probably won't buy the full size once it's gone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I'm a real stickler when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I like them CLEAN. When I got the small solid that came with my beauty blender I ignored it for a few weeks because I thought my previous methods were fine. Well I ran out of what I was using so I whipped this puppy out and cleaned away. Not only was I amazed at how much product came off the brushes I had been using, I was appalled by what had come off the brushes I hadn't even used since washing them last! Also it removed all foundation stains from my beauty blenders new and old. I love this thing and bought the full size immediately.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools