beautyblender Solid Cleanser

4.4

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

on 7/28/2015 6:14:00 PM

I liked this product very much. It is scentless and cleans my BB very well. At first I was worried cuz it took a lot of pink color out of the blender when I was rinsing it, but I think is normal, now my BB looks brand new again. I have used other kind of soaps, solids and liquids and I think this solid blender cleanser is the one that works better. Even if it is a bit pricey I would buy it again, you need a small amount of product and that's it.

on 7/24/2015 12:46:00 PM

SAVE YOUR MONEY
and purchase a bar or liquid Dr.Bonners soap! It's made with natural oil and no fake chemicals if you're into all that, and the best part is that you can use it to shower too. It cuts through build up on makeup brushes and sponges super easy and fast with just a few drops!! I don't like to use it too much on my BB because it does tend to fade the color..for my BB I use Dawn dish soap and it works fabulous and doesn't cause it to fade.

on 7/10/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The only thing I will use now to clean not only my beautyblender but also my brushes. It's so quick and easy and leaves my tools squeaky clean.

on 7/10/2015 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works well but does not last long, for the price it is not worth it. I recently bought a couple of Dr. bronner's Magic Soaps in eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender and let me tell you that these soaps do the same thing as the solid cleanser yet they are only $3.99 and made with organic oils! Honestly save your money and buy the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap it does wonders. I haven't tried cleaning my brushes with it but it's amazing for the beautyblender!

on 7/3/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product works. It got rid of the built up foundation - I'm guilty of not washing my brushes/sponge every week. It cleaned out all my heavy foundation build up really nicely.

The only con is the price - but I would definitely buy it again since it works way better than any alternative I've tried so far and still seems cost efficient.

on 5/26/2015 4:23:00 PM

I got a sample of the solid cleanser in my BirchBox. In comparison to the liquid, I was really impressed. It got all of the product out of my beautyblender as well as any staining, it was also easier to lather.

My only complaint would be that it seems to take a bit of product to work, you also need to keep adding more if you have a lot of build up in your BB. I could see it running out really quick, I don't know if I can spend that much on what is essentially a bar of soap. I might try a bar of dove and see how it works!

I also wish there was a "Maybe" option beside the if you ran out question, lol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this -- only taking off a lippie cos for not so much product, you're paying a pretty penny.
That being said, brushes are an investment and anything that alleviates some of the anxiety of cleaning a pile of them is worth it!

-pleasant smell
(some may not even notice it - I noticed that it didn't have an obnoxious, migraine-inducing chemical smell that I've experienced with another brush cleaner)
-makes QUICK work of cleaning HOT MESS brushes
(the beautyblender you've waited a week to wash after applying Kardashian amounts of concealer.. or that bronzer brush in the back of the drawer that you justify doesn't need to be washed often 'cos it's only touching your neck and collarbone..)
-removes the "big production" out of the cleaning process
(this one is kinda priceless if you're like me and associate dread with cleaning face brushes)

*Cleaning out under the sink one day, I found a LUSH shampoo bar that I'd been given and never used. The container reminded me of the BB Solid one so I got a wild hair up my you-know-what and decided to see if I could clean some brushes with it. It worked great but I will say that the BB cleanser did the job more quickly and I venture to bet would do the job much more efficiently for heavily soiled brushes. But for brushes that just need a light cleaning, the LUSH bar is another great option.

on 4/17/2015 7:03:00 PM

This product really surprised me. I couldn't imagine it would clean so well and so quickly.
I was able to clean a half dozen brushes in minutes. I wouldn't be without it now. Highly recommend.

on 4/8/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i got this in a 100 point perk from sephora and also in my fantastic.four kit i bought. i love this for cleaning both my beautyblender and my brushes. does a great job and definitely cleans them thoroughly and leaves my brushes soft.

I just love this product. I used to wash my brushes with dish soap (like what some YouTube tutorials and Pinterest-ers do) but it doesn't completely wash the residue make up. Then my sister recommended this product and I just love it! It's kinda pricey but I think a little bit goes a long way. What I do is after I rinse the brush, I gently swish it on the soap and work it to a lather kinda like shampooing hair, and then rinse with lukewarm water. My brushes looked so clean like they're new and soft after. It definitely washes the yucky makeup residues off. Again, it is a little pricey for a small bar of soap, but it is definitely worth it esp if you use your brushes everyday.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools