September 1, 2014 | 1892 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Color I.D. stick blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2003 11:33:00 AM More reviews by celoving

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Playful as well from a friend who was a rep. It is the first stick blush I have ever tried and now I want to throw all my powder blushes in file 13 (the trash)!!! It goes on so smoothly and looks so natural! I have never felt that the powder ones looked very flattering, maybe I've been using the wrong colors! I love the way it blends and has great staying power. I have always said I have a white seedless grape for a head, too round for words, but this blush somehow seems to streamline my face and helped to mask the roundness. A friend told me my face looked a lot thinner, now she's my best friend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 6:58:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a l.e. from 2000-I was lucky enough to get one from eBay as part of a set.I have both Innocent(a warm reddish brown,bright)and Playful(warm reddish brown,more subtle.)Playful is and was my favorite;I had gotten one when the came out and actually used it up and finally got my hands on a brand new one.It is a creamy consistency,lasts forever and is very flattering.