January 30, 2015 | 951 users online

Lip Treatments - Malin & Goetz - mojito lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Whindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in my ipsy bag and as soon as it's gone I'll repurchase it, I love this so much! It's like a mixture of lip gloss and Chapstick, doesn't feel sticky and as soon as you put it on your lips feel so soft. Especially since it's winter time my lips get so dry and it's hard to wear lipstick, I put this on before my lipstick and it just helps so much. It smells minty but I can't smell it when I put it On my lips, which doesn't bother me, I know some people don't like having smell to lip products so this will be great for you, it has a scent just not when u put it on. I always have this with me, in my purse and when I go to work. It's definitely worth the buy! Even though I got it in my ipsy bag I'll still purchase it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I received this in my Ipsy bag and love it. It's minty and stays on but its not sticky. It feels nice and it wears through eating, which amazes me.

This is worth your time and money. Especially the mojito one I have, it smells just like a mojito. It does moisturize my lips and feels very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:47:00 PM More reviews by klocke94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really hydrating, good as an overnight balm. It is a bit thick and glossy, but I don't find it sticky and I personally think that's why it works so well. Some balms give you a few hours of moisture and then you need to reapply, and you'll find the more you use them to drier your lips become over time. This one is not like that, plus I find the price more reasonable than other "high end" lip balms. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:13:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't taste like mojito that's real deal breaker . It goes on smooth and so far my lips are not looking ash and gross. Used overnight two layers and took me by storm my lips were accurate softer overnight. I am using it on go and plan on buy in future if I run out . I received it in my ipsy bag . No idea on price yet .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this balm! I have been loyal to Jack Black lip balm for quite some time but got this Malin + Goetz balm in a Glossybox while ago so I decided to give it a try. It has a really surprising very gel like texture and is completely clear. It is a little thick but I don't find it too sticky. I wear this only at night so the thickness doesn't bother me, in fact I prefer a thick balm and this one stays on forever! I will still have a nice layer on when I wake up in the morning. I don't know if I believe the claims of "fatty acid absorption technology" but I do know that my lips are hydrated, soft and smooth every morning. This is supposed to have a lime scent but it is so faint that I can barely smell it, which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on personal opinion. The tube dosn't have the typical slanted end like most balms and really is just a basic squeeze tube. This balm has earned a spot on my night stand and I will buy it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jENNj

I love this lip balm! My lips get extremely chapped and have only responded to the original blistex which makes my lips look white and has a strong medicated smell. This balm works just as well but with the benefit of a clear almost gloss look and a hint of lime smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! I got this as a full-size sample in an Ipsy bag and I've been hooked ever since. I actually just ordered a new one because I'm really close to running out. I let it sit for a few weeks after recieving it because I'm not normally too fond of those liquid-y clear lip balms. However, I was going through a spell where my lips were badly chapped to a point where it was extemely noticable how cracked and red they were, so I was up to try anything. I picked this up and realized it said it catered to lips in that condition, so I figured 'what the heck'. After one day of using it, my lips were much better-looking and feeling. Now I use it every day. It keeps my lips hydrated and they haven't been a cracked and dry mess ever since. Definitely worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

Got this through Ipsy. I'm surprised it's marketed as a lip balm because on me, this is a straight-up clear lip gloss with no lip-hydrating ability whatsoever. It's sticky, shiny gel that lasts about as long as your average lip gloss and smells pleasantly of minty lime. I really like it as a clear scented gloss, but it seems mis-marketed as a lip balm.

I would not pay $12 for it, but that's what it costs for a 10g tube.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BeachBunnieXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have consistently chapped lips, no matter how much water I drink or aquaphor I slather on. I am constantly on the hunt for something to rectify this. That being said, as soon as I put this on my lips, my lips felt smooth, moisturized, plumped even! The consistency is silky, not even slightly sticky, and for me does not resemble a Mac Lipglass at all, so I'm a little surprised by some of these reviews. Maybe the formula has changed? The scent is almost non-existent, and it has a slight sheen to it. A little bit goes a really long way. As for the packaging, I actually like that there's no doefoot. It forces you to use your finger, which if clean is much more sanitary. Overall I am super stoked about this product and am definitely out to find me some more!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by aniejoan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this. I opened it up and expected a slanted plastic tip applicator but it was just a small tube opening. Not the biggest fan. I also expected this to be more solid and opaque in color, but instead it's a crystal clear thick jelly-gloss. I hate the scent (lime) but I will deal because I like the way it feels on my lips. It feels very thick but not really sticky.