Malin & Goetz mojito lip balm

4.6

on 3/25/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got this in my ipsy bag and I have really enjoyed using this balm. It's clear and slightly tacky and doesn't give off megashine. There is a very subtle fragrance but it is pleasant. I don't feel like my lips are softer/smoother from using this, so I don't think it's deeply moisturizing -- but I like it! It lasted quite a while with daily use. However, when I looked it up on their website to purchase -- $12!?! I won't pay $12 for a lip balm. So, I'll watch for sales, but at full price, I won't buy this.

on 3/25/2015 12:19:00 PM

I bought two tubes, regular and mojito. I don't think this is good for a night lip balm. I need more moisturizer at night. But, I find myself reaching for this during the day. I love the thinner texture and slight stickiness. It feels great on my dry lips and lasts a long time too. It's also not as glossy as some, which is nice. Overall, I will rebuy.

on 3/6/2015 9:37:00 AM

I also received this in an Ipsy bag. So far I am really loving it. Like the light fragrance and it's so, so hydrating. Has really been helping to heal my dry, winter lips! I've been using this morning and night at the same time I apply my facial moisturizers. Love it. Not only do I plan to buy it again, I plan to order an extra one to give a friend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the stuff. It smells lovely and it doesn't dry my lips out. It's a little pricy for lip balm, but totally worth it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really enjoyed this lip balm. My lips stayed moist for a few hrs with no touch up and depending on how much you squirt out, makes lips really shiny. I can also taste a very faint salty lime flavor

on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM

got this in an ipsy bag and i frreaking love it. its like a deep conditioning balm for ur lips. i always apply it before bed and i can stil feel it on my lips in the morning. helps with my chapped, dry lips. always makes them smooth. prob wont repurchase cuz of the price but i will look fr sumthing similar. it smells really good too

on 2/21/2015 8:09:00 PM

I received a very generous sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I am so happy that I did. The product is clear and very thick, so I usually just put it on right before bed. This lip balm is so incredibly hydrating. I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The only downside is that I think the scent is more lime, than mojito. I could pass on the scent, but the product is amazing!

on 2/19/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product as a night-time lip treatment, especially after a good lip scrub. The packaging isn't the greatest, it's a squeeze tube; kind of like neosporin. The scent is light and not overwhelming. I got this in my Ipsy bag and will likely purchase this when I run out; although it will be painful to spend $12 for it.

on 2/10/2015 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

the only thing I don't like about this is the packaging because it is a tube opening so you have to apply this with your finger (that's the full size which is 10g, not the sample from ipsy which was 7g and had a slanted plastic applicator). I don't like having to apply this with a finger when I'm out and about so I just use this at home. I do like that it is a clear non sticky gloss with a nice subtle taste \scent and it is hydrating as well. I don't find that it lasts through eating or drinking much, but haven't found a gloss that will either. costs $12 for full size

on 1/26/2015 1:16:00 PM

I received this in my ipsy bag and as soon as it's gone I'll repurchase it, I love this so much! It's like a mixture of lip gloss and Chapstick, doesn't feel sticky and as soon as you put it on your lips feel so soft. Especially since it's winter time my lips get so dry and it's hard to wear lipstick, I put this on before my lipstick and it just helps so much. It smells minty but I can't smell it when I put it On my lips, which doesn't bother me, I know some people don't like having smell to lip products so this will be great for you, it has a scent just not when u put it on. I always have this with me, in my purse and when I go to work. It's definitely worth the buy! Even though I got it in my ipsy bag I'll still purchase it when it's gone.

Popular Lip Treatments