February 26, 2015 | 1777 users online

Lip Treatments - Malin & Goetz - mojito lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by OhSnapSarah

got this in an ipsy bag and i frreaking love it. its like a deep conditioning balm for ur lips. i always apply it before bed and i can stil feel it on my lips in the morning. helps with my chapped, dry lips. always makes them smooth. prob wont repurchase cuz of the price but i will look fr sumthing similar. it smells really good too

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sheff803

I received a very generous sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I am so happy that I did. The product is clear and very thick, so I usually just put it on right before bed. This lip balm is so incredibly hydrating. I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The only downside is that I think the scent is more lime, than mojito. I could pass on the scent, but the product is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 11:08:00 PM More reviews by grits75

I really like this product as a night-time lip treatment, especially after a good lip scrub. The packaging isn't the greatest, it's a squeeze tube; kind of like neosporin. The scent is light and not overwhelming. I got this in my Ipsy bag and will likely purchase this when I run out; although it will be painful to spend $12 for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2015 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing I don't like about this is the packaging because it is a tube opening so you have to apply this with your finger (that's the full size which is 10g, not the sample from ipsy which was 7g and had a slanted plastic applicator). I don't like having to apply this with a finger when I'm out and about so I just use this at home. I do like that it is a clear non sticky gloss with a nice subtle taste \scent and it is hydrating as well. I don't find that it lasts through eating or drinking much, but haven't found a gloss that will either. costs $12 for full size

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Whindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in my ipsy bag and as soon as it's gone I'll repurchase it, I love this so much! It's like a mixture of lip gloss and Chapstick, doesn't feel sticky and as soon as you put it on your lips feel so soft. Especially since it's winter time my lips get so dry and it's hard to wear lipstick, I put this on before my lipstick and it just helps so much. It smells minty but I can't smell it when I put it On my lips, which doesn't bother me, I know some people don't like having smell to lip products so this will be great for you, it has a scent just not when u put it on. I always have this with me, in my purse and when I go to work. It's definitely worth the buy! Even though I got it in my ipsy bag I'll still purchase it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I received this in my Ipsy bag and love it. It's minty and stays on but its not sticky. It feels nice and it wears through eating, which amazes me.

This is worth your time and money. Especially the mojito one I have, it smells just like a mojito. It does moisturize my lips and feels very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:47:00 PM More reviews by klocke94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really hydrating, good as an overnight balm. It is a bit thick and glossy, but I don't find it sticky and I personally think that's why it works so well. Some balms give you a few hours of moisture and then you need to reapply, and you'll find the more you use them to drier your lips become over time. This one is not like that, plus I find the price more reasonable than other "high end" lip balms. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:13:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't taste like mojito that's real deal breaker . It goes on smooth and so far my lips are not looking ash and gross. Used overnight two layers and took me by storm my lips were accurate softer overnight. I am using it on go and plan on buy in future if I run out . I received it in my ipsy bag . No idea on price yet .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this balm! I have been loyal to Jack Black lip balm for quite some time but got this Malin + Goetz balm in a Glossybox while ago so I decided to give it a try. It has a really surprising very gel like texture and is completely clear. It is a little thick but I don't find it too sticky. I wear this only at night so the thickness doesn't bother me, in fact I prefer a thick balm and this one stays on forever! I will still have a nice layer on when I wake up in the morning. I don't know if I believe the claims of "fatty acid absorption technology" but I do know that my lips are hydrated, soft and smooth every morning. This is supposed to have a lime scent but it is so faint that I can barely smell it, which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on personal opinion. The tube dosn't have the typical slanted end like most balms and really is just a basic squeeze tube. This balm has earned a spot on my night stand and I will buy it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jENNj

I love this lip balm! My lips get extremely chapped and have only responded to the original blistex which makes my lips look white and has a strong medicated smell. This balm works just as well but with the benefit of a clear almost gloss look and a hint of lime smell.