Malin & Goetz mojito lip balm

4.7

on 6/6/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in my ipsy bag & I really love it! It smells really good and it's very moisturizing but without leaving your lips sticky!

on 6/6/2015 5:14:00 PM

I love this so much that, once finishing the deluxe sample from an Ipsy bag, I immediately used my Ipsy points to purchase the full size. I love how this treatment is moisturizing and thick. In -40c this was very soothing on my wind chapped lips. I like adding a glob of this on top of a dryer lip product to get a really wet look.

on 4/24/2015 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in an ipsy bag and oh my goodness I absolutely love it! My lips for some weird reason are always dry and flaky no matter what products I use or how often I use them. I've tried lip scrubs from Lush, medical chapsticks EVERYTHING. This lip balm realllllly helps my lips a lot. My lips are hardly ever flaky and they look as if the coloring in them has evened out. (They look especially healthy) I personally don't think it has a mojito-y smell to it. It does give a thicker shinier look the more you apply and I love it! I put some on before I go to work and don't reapply until I'm home. I absolutely love this product an will most definitely be purchasing again.

on 3/25/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got this in my ipsy bag and I have really enjoyed using this balm. It's clear and slightly tacky and doesn't give off megashine. There is a very subtle fragrance but it is pleasant. I don't feel like my lips are softer/smoother from using this, so I don't think it's deeply moisturizing -- but I like it! It lasted quite a while with daily use. However, when I looked it up on their website to purchase -- $12!?! I won't pay $12 for a lip balm. So, I'll watch for sales, but at full price, I won't buy this.

on 3/25/2015 12:19:00 PM

I bought two tubes, regular and mojito. I don't think this is good for a night lip balm. I need more moisturizer at night. But, I find myself reaching for this during the day. I love the thinner texture and slight stickiness. It feels great on my dry lips and lasts a long time too. It's also not as glossy as some, which is nice. Overall, I will rebuy.

on 3/6/2015 9:37:00 AM

I also received this in an Ipsy bag. So far I am really loving it. Like the light fragrance and it's so, so hydrating. Has really been helping to heal my dry, winter lips! I've been using this morning and night at the same time I apply my facial moisturizers. Love it. Not only do I plan to buy it again, I plan to order an extra one to give a friend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this so much. I'm super finicky about lip balms (peeling lips blech) and this leaves them super soft. Wear time is average. Scent is not offensive. It is a bit on the stickier side.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really enjoyed this lip balm. My lips stayed moist for a few hrs with no touch up and depending on how much you squirt out, makes lips really shiny. I can also taste a very faint salty lime flavor

on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM

got this in an ipsy bag and i frreaking love it. its like a deep conditioning balm for ur lips. i always apply it before bed and i can stil feel it on my lips in the morning. helps with my chapped, dry lips. always makes them smooth. prob wont repurchase cuz of the price but i will look fr sumthing similar. it smells really good too

on 2/21/2015 8:09:00 PM

I received a very generous sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I am so happy that I did. The product is clear and very thick, so I usually just put it on right before bed. This lip balm is so incredibly hydrating. I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The only downside is that I think the scent is more lime, than mojito. I could pass on the scent, but the product is amazing!

Popular Lip Treatments