Essie Miss Fancy Pants

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

On me the color is a pale creamy greige with a shiny creme finish. At night it looks creamy milky chocolate-grey, and in the daytime much more mauve grey. A dupe for the 2012 Chanel Frenzy #559! Miss Fancy Pants is just a shade darker/greyer. The formula is excellent, up to the usual Essie standard. Only needs 1 - 2 coats. Remarkably smooth and even that application is a breeze to apply. Its strange how some people say its too runny, others say its too thick and gloopy - mine was perfect.

on 5/27/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty greige colour, I put on 1 base coat, 2 coats of nail polish and 1 top coat. Starts chipping after about one week. Essie= quality nail polish

This is such a beautiful grey/nude color that literally goes with everything. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this, and the color goes on beautifully. I put on two coats, but thats just personal preference, there is enough pigment in this nail polish for one coat if you wanted. This nail polish can stay on for a couple days without any signs of chipping, which is nice compared to other brands. This polish runs for $8 normally (walgreens) but I actually got it on sale for $2. The only thing I wish Essie did was put more of the mixer balls in the polish, because it can tend to get clumpy. I prefer watery nail polishes rather than thick ones, which i feel essie is, but you need to shake it a couple of times before applying.

Popular Polishes