April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Vivids - Neon Red 890

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I was very surprised with this drugstore lipstick. It has pigmentation, not loads and loads, mind you, but enough color and shine to really stand out on your lips. Neon red is a warm toned red, slightly more orange based, that is not entirely creamy, but more slippery. The smell is light and vanilla-y, and fades after a while. It didn't bleed on me and I got about 3-4 hours of wear, which it then fades to a nice stain. I'm also glad it doesn't dry out my lips. A great everyday color at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice summer orange red. Not as long wearing as most of my lipsticks, and the formula is on the soft side, but I love the color and the vanillaish taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is everything I wanted it to be. A bright, creamy, pigmented orange based red. It's a little more orange/yellow than your average tomato red. It lays perfectly between an orange lipstick and a red lipstick. These are very comfortable to wear and last well on my lips.