Victoria's Secret Fabulous

4.5

on 6/17/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have the body spray & lotion (of the apparently "newer" Fabulous) & its quickly become a fave!There is NADA at VS that smells bad.u could walk in there & pick up about anything & have it smell good!this is more classy than the 5/$30 Fantasies scents, it's more mature & subtle (& doesn't smell like a bunch of sweaty Tweens in a locker room fogging for insects w Love Spell after gym!).i got this at the semi annual sale (online) w Very Sexy Now 2015 spray lotion/solid perfume & theeee cutest leopard mirror compact.i had shipping free so all of that was ~$50 which I consider a good deal coz normally these scents are a little expensive to me ($25? Wtf!) so taking advantage of SA Sale is gr8 4 me!since most of my collection is of the VS Fantasies line.this is so good!it's like sparkling champagne w citrus but also a clean note not bitter nor sharp/sour.not too sickeningly sweet.i now see why this is more expensive than VS Fantasies coz it's much better quality.u could put this against many a perfume from Macys basically so if u think about it it's a good deal actually.the bottle is pink & pretty for the spray;lotion bottle is white w a pump.this actually reminds me of EL Modern Muse vaguely when my mom wears her lotion.1 of my new faves 4 sure!I will repurchase even if it means coughing up the dough.

on 5/8/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The old Fabulous has been relaunched in a new bottle -- which is NOT the bottle pictured above (above photo is of the old Fabulous). The new bottle is a squatty frosted rectangular bottle, but with no stripes -- and it has "scrolls" on top, either side of the inset sprayer.

The scent of New Fabulous is supposedly different than Original Fabulous -- reportedly, it's not the same scent, but I wouldn't know -- I never smelled the original Fabulous. My VS sales assoc on Saturday said this new scent smells much better than the old Fabulous scent.

Notes for the new Fabulous EDP, per the VS website (check the VS site for a photo of the new bottle):

"Juicy currant, osmanthus blossom and pink freesia"

I really like this scent. I'm wearing it now -- and to my nose, it smells like Bombshell Pink Diamonds (2014 Holiday Limited Ed) -- also kind of like Victoria (with the silver bow) -- and also like Versace Bright Crystal -- even sort of like a lighter & fresher Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace.

"Fabulous" smells to me like a sparkling fresh zingy-yet-sweet grapefruity floral. Like sweetened pink grapefruit juice mixed with light fresh florals. Crisp, yet sweet also. Refreshingly tart, yet not too sour or bitey -- it manages to strike an even balance. Dries down pretty darned delicious, in my humble opinion, and I'm not normally a fan of this type.

Good for the warm Spring & Summer weather to come.

I love this!!! It's fresh, citrusy, sweet and effervescent. Very feminine and flattering. One of the more wearable Victoria's Secret scents. Only downside is it bugs my allergies a little but I will deal with it. Smells too good. Not overly perfumey. Two thumbs up :)

on 4/11/2014 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome scent. I love how this smells fruity but also clean :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't own this, but my God I LOVE it! I work in a mall, and pretty much anytime I have a few minutes before work, I go to VS and spray this on myself. I don't know what it is about it that I like so much! Even my boyfriend liked it, which he never really comments on my perfumes so it's a big deal. However, I'm still a little iffy on the price. I work at Bath and Body Works so I can use my employee discount at VS as well because both are Limited Brands companies. Anyway, even with the 30% discount, I still am hesistant. Point it, it's a little expensive. Since I don't own it, I can't say how long it lasts. But it's silliage is quite good. When I pass by someone like a coworker, I often get asked what I'm wearing. Overall, it's an excellent fragrance. I'm very surprised it doesn't have more reviews (unless there is another link for reviewing this under another name haha).

on 6/29/2013 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i recently purchased its a 10 plus keratin leave in treatment and loved the smell and this smells exactly like it. its such a soft pretty feminine scent thats not too overpowering. im not good at describing scents but it is a little on the sweeter side. nice simple bottle but i wish the cap would stay on. only complaint is that like all vs scents, it doesnt last as long as i would like it to. luckily it also comes in a body lotion, souffle, and mist to make the scent last longer.

on 4/6/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So the individual bottle is not that cheap, but I ended up getting the value set which includes a 1.7 ounce bottle, 6 ounce shower gel, and 6 ounce lotion, with a .5 ounce travel size perfume for $70 + CA tax. Not bad. One bottle of Gucci is far more expensive....

I ADORE the scent. It smells sweet for the initial few seconds but the dry down is tangy. It almost smells like linen, and a luxe powder. The lasting power is consistent. When I walk into a room I can sense the fragrance softly trailing behind. After a few minutes it isn't noticeable. If I start sweating the scent kicks in a little stronger. One afternoon I went to pick a movie from blockbuster - it was hot out and when I got back into my car I could lightly smell the VS perfume. That's how great this stuff is.

A real keeper.

on 4/4/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I received a generous amount of samples of Victoria's Secret new EDP fragrance, 'Fabulous', to try at home. I don't wear fragrance often so was a little doubtful about wearing this!

My first impression was that it smells exactly like Victoria's Secret's Bond Street store in London, they must be spraying this throughout the store to promote their new fragrance. Can't say anything bad about it smelling like my favourite lingerie store! It initially felt like too 'sexy' of a fragrance to wear out during the day but it really is very versatile for Spring, not too overpowering but still has the potential to be worn as a sexier fragrance for the evening. It is mainly a sweet floral fragrance (due to the osmanthus blossom and pink freesia) but the hints of juicy currant make this particular fragrance distinctive and slightly fruity, ideal for anyone who's not 100% into classic floral fragrances for Spring and is looking for something a little different.

Although I was dismissive of this fragrance at first I'd love to buy the full size in the gorgeous chunky glass bottle - I feel like I smell sweet, feminine and delicious all day! Everyone should try it for themselves as you may be pleasantly surprised.

Popular Fragrances