August 22, 2014 | 1786 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Fabulous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome scent. I love how this smells fruity but also clean :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't own this, but my God I LOVE it! I work in a mall, and pretty much anytime I have a few minutes before work, I go to VS and spray this on myself. I don't know what it is about it that I like so much! Even my boyfriend liked it, which he never really comments on my perfumes so it's a big deal. However, I'm still a little iffy on the price. I work at Bath and Body Works so I can use my employee discount at VS as well because both are Limited Brands companies. Anyway, even with the 30% discount, I still am hesistant. Point it, it's a little expensive. Since I don't own it, I can't say how long it lasts. But it's silliage is quite good. When I pass by someone like a coworker, I often get asked what I'm wearing. Overall, it's an excellent fragrance. I'm very surprised it doesn't have more reviews (unless there is another link for reviewing this under another name haha).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i recently purchased its a 10 plus keratin leave in treatment and loved the smell and this smells exactly like it. its such a soft pretty feminine scent thats not too overpowering. im not good at describing scents but it is a little on the sweeter side. nice simple bottle but i wish the cap would stay on. only complaint is that like all vs scents, it doesnt last as long as i would like it to. luckily it also comes in a body lotion, souffle, and mist to make the scent last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So the individual bottle is not that cheap, but I ended up getting the value set which includes a 1.7 ounce bottle, 6 ounce shower gel, and 6 ounce lotion, with a .5 ounce travel size perfume for $70 + CA tax. Not bad. One bottle of Gucci is far more expensive....

I ADORE the scent. It smells sweet for the initial few seconds but the dry down is tangy. It almost smells like linen, and a luxe powder. The lasting power is consistent. When I walk into a room I can sense the fragrance softly trailing behind. After a few minutes it isn't noticeable. If I start sweating the scent kicks in a little stronger. One afternoon I went to pick a movie from blockbuster - it was hot out and when I got back into my car I could lightly smell the VS perfume. That's how great this stuff is.

A real keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a generous amount of samples of Victoria's Secret new EDP fragrance, 'Fabulous', to try at home. I don't wear fragrance often so was a little doubtful about wearing this!

My first impression was that it smells exactly like Victoria's Secret's Bond Street store in London, they must be spraying this throughout the store to promote their new fragrance. Can't say anything bad about it smelling like my favourite lingerie store! It initially felt like too 'sexy' of a fragrance to wear out during the day but it really is very versatile for Spring, not too overpowering but still has the potential to be worn as a sexier fragrance for the evening. It is mainly a sweet floral fragrance (due to the osmanthus blossom and pink freesia) but the hints of juicy currant make this particular fragrance distinctive and slightly fruity, ideal for anyone who's not 100% into classic floral fragrances for Spring and is looking for something a little different.

Although I was dismissive of this fragrance at first I'd love to buy the full size in the gorgeous chunky glass bottle - I feel like I smell sweet, feminine and delicious all day! Everyone should try it for themselves as you may be pleasantly surprised.