November 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Gels/Soaps - Yves Rocher - Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair & Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this scent.... Smells like 'soon come' holiday mentality. Of evenings spent on the veranda/gallery with great company, nice beverage in hand, live music in the distance and crickets keeping you'all company. Mmm mmm mmm.

Great way to distress.

Now this scent is quite sweet, but it isn't cloying on the skin. I haven't used it in my hair, but it is quite gentle on my skin considering the amount of perfume it contains.

My 5yr old son loves it and wants it for him alone, so I hide it high on the shelf.... Out of Sight out of mind.

Just this am I have bought another 4 bottles as they were 1/2 price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Product - Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair & Body Wash (Shampooing Douche des Lagons)
* Review - This is rated as one of Yves Rocher's "best" rated products on the French version of MUA so I absolutely had to give this a try. I bought this along with the alcohol-free perfume of the same range. Like the fragrance, the scent is divine. This 2-in-1 hair & body wash is scented with Tiare flowers infused in coconut oil and its especially formulated to cleanly rinse away perspiration, sea salt and sunscreen. And yes, it does the job in spades! The cleansing agent is light and creamy and it doesn't strip my skin at all like many shower gels. I also have thick, long hair and it works very well as a shampoo though my hair does need extra moisturization after shampooing so I do always make sure to condition afterwards with a drop or two of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. This is a very convenient and affordable to travel with given its handy size. I never leave on holiday without this in my toiletry case.
* Cons - Contains only 0.3% Monoi.
* Price - Very affordable at only Ä 3 at regular price. It's often on sale at half-off for a 150ml bottle. One bottle is enough to last me for a two (2) week tropical beach holiday.
* Verdict - Overall, Iím very happy with this product; itís the perfect accompaniment to use with the Monoi de Tahiti alcohol-free perfume. Recommended for all your summer or beach holidays!